I'm taking my leaf

Good, constructive, level-headed people don’t do well in this place, it’s a sad reality they slowly move away from this cesspit, and when the good posters leave, it only become worst.

2 Likes

That was pretty much a crazy story in general and I feel sorry for you for all the things that happened. That being said, you left the Discord after ~5 minutes, before anyone could possibly answer.

And that “friend” of yours is gone as well since a long time.

I’m not trying to convince you to come back. But the door is generally open for everyone.

3 Likes

Testing.

Uh, my TL is still here on a character I never posted on previously.

2 Likes

Because you have Beta. If you have Beta, you have acc-wide TL3

3 Likes

Oh, that’s so weird. They can’t give people TL3 account-wide if they don’t have beta? Wtf.

2 Likes

thats quite an upgrade xD

Yeah it’s weird. Thanks to beta, even my starter-edition US toons without a subscription have TL3

1 Like

Honestly the Discord has much less drama than the forums. In fact I rarely see any drama over there. It’s mostly comedy gifs and Normal conversations.

But here… it’s a different story. Things can get easily heated. Not gonna lie I’ve been heated myself when I don’t drink my morning coffee lol

2 Likes

We are human and drama happens :slight_smile: or elves, gnomes etc

2 Likes

I’m sad to see you go, one of the defenders of cross-faction gameplay, HE’s and the end of faction-war driven stories, one of the few posters i like here.

I honestly have to ask:

If there’s not nearly as much drama in the discord, what would justify banning a established poster and member like this?

I think a keyword is missing from their end in it being “public” drama.
There will always be internal drama or just generic drama between people.

I am sure there was some drama in the discord and I can safely bet it won’t be the last, it’s the nature of the beast, put a lot of individuals together with different views, and on occasion it breeds drama.

Is there anybody who can say they have never seen any drama in a guild or community they joined?

5 Likes

But, im my opinion, drama don’t justify banning people, not people who are around for a long time.

As we don’t really know the situation at hand, I’d say it depends on what sort of drama and for what reasons.
Drama in and of itself is dumb, however if it’s something that goes over what is deemed acceptable I can see why a ban could be justified.

Note I am not in the FF discord and I don’t want to.

1 Like

I’m not coherent without my morning coffee :coffee:

3 Likes

It depends on the drama I would suppose, I have seen people kicked from guilds before etc., but as I was part of the guild and saw the conversations it was easier to accept why the player had been banned/removed.

I am not part of the FF discord so like others, we won’t know what was said or if a ban was or was not justifiable. It would seem that the moderators of that discord thought it was, so to me it’s the same as a guild leader if they wish to remove a player from their guild for X or Y reasons, then they can do so.

1 Like

you forgot to tell us 1 and only most important thing ?

can we have your gold

now bye - dont let door hit you on way out :slight_smile: nobody cares :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t think it was drama. Otherwise I would’ve been gone on those rare occasions of Coffee-less mornings.

I was probably offline so I didn’t see anything. It’s none of my business anyway unless it involves me.

He said people should put raisins on pizza.

7 Likes