Imagine Thrall return to the horde only to realise

I know. What does that have to do with anything?

What? Where? You have only asserted that things are subjective. Give me a single argument for how things can be subjective and hy that matters.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Nah I don’t because I don’t want to lower myself to your level. You’re the vicious pigeon here that is having serious issue with comprehending simple facts and deny lore written in chronicles just to push some big claim based on straws.

Live in your wonderland. I’m tired of this :poop:

1 Like

Yet you are here, arguing with me, showing that you in fact want to do that. But I can see the Dunning-Krueger effect has kicked in you. When I said you were close to a pigeon, I meant it as a way to challenge your intellect so you could evolve.

You’re the vicious pigeon here that is having serious issue with comprehending simple facts and deny lore written in chronicles just to push some big claim based on straws.

See how easy this is? All your criticism can be thrown right back at you, because you have provided no proof of these accusations. The fact that you so often rely on this “I’m too good to argue, you just refuse to accept my arguments”, rather than make actual argument just goes to show how incapable you truly are.

So there we have it. Zakkaru just admitted it was okay for dwarves to invade Dun Morogh and push out the Frostmane, failed to refute my arguments and fled the debate, like always. Honestly, you think arguing with pigeons is so difficult, which is why you use it as a defense-mechanism yet I am having such an easy time defeating you in debate, and you always come back. Guess you are just not good enough.

There? Where? On top of smoking and posting, now you speak for others too?

Can someone tell me how I can forum block you?

2 Likes

No blocking possible on the forums now. We’re all one big family now, no escaping each other.

2 Likes

You can go to your character profile, settings and mute notifications from certain people.

4 Likes

if only I had a dollar for everytime Sereluna posted “prove it” or “you have no arguments” or posted conclusions talking for others like

Just give that girl a D… argument :joy:

1 Like

Oh I’m no longer involved in forum arguments. Took a wakeup call to do so, and I have better things to do with my time.

4 Likes

He admitted it was okay for one race to supress another and take their territory. That ethical standard carries on to the dwarves unless he could point out a difference, which he failed to do. His refusal to respond to arguments and flle the debate further confirms this.

Also, I do not smoke. The fact that you think you could find this out about me, makes you delusional.

You can just, ignore my posts.

So asking people to provide arguments and proof is…bad? I can see why you suck at it.

Can we really just ignore you? Or this further feeds your need for self realisation of people being unable to debunk your arguments lol.

How about you stop minding us puny mortals ? Yeah do that

2 Likes

Yes. Yes you can. It is not that hard to just…not to talk to someone. Or is that too hard for you?

What are you talking about? You keep saying these nonsensical things:

There is no argument from you anywhere. Just air. Poetic sophistry.

Omg I am so defeated in your argument!

You are so strong! Come and collect your satisfaction!

Sereluna, Queen of arguments, the undefeated!

You are right about everything! Its all clear now!

Was there a point to that? You take an unusual amount of pride in being unable to live up to your burden of proof and being incoherent, while making fun of people who actually make arguments. I guess there really is nothing better for you to take pride in.

Well beating me in an argument apparently turns you on!

I aim to please!

I am a poet on top of everything :wink:

And being beaten in an argument seems to turn you on.

Your aim is off.

Being a sophist is not something to be proud of, thought I guess it it the best you can perform.

Yes but, How Loa can you goa?

Can you prove it?

Are you incapable of writing proper sentences as well as make arguments? When asking for proof, you need to direct attention to what you want proven. Simply stating “Prove it” out of context means nothing.

Yeah…about that…

4 Likes

How does this work out in your head?

About…what? Another person made an unsubstantiated assertion and I asked for proof, thus giving a proper context for what was to be proven, unlike what you did. So what is your point?