[ Important? ] Building a better AD

Well, there are a few who think that not all the Forsaken are bad, and think that they should be given a chance. But yeah, most dislike the Forsaken, and with good reason.

Also, I don’t know why you’ve only quoted this specific part, when I’ve also stated that:

Sounds like different and conflicting views to me.

1 Like

You could have just said…

“Some love the horde, some hate it”

Mentioning forsaken is superfluous if it’s essentially the same statement. But it is funny to see how the Tauren RPers have forgotten that it was their gamer move that got Forsaken into the Horde in the first place.

There could be some epic conflict IC in those who would seek to still see good in Forsaken, whilst the younger that lack the wisdom of the elder just want to kill the forsaken. That would help to cause a conflict within taurens that might end with blows being thrown amongst eachother, as opposed to whether to kill or to talk to the night elves, who just kill Horde unless they’re super cool named NPC’s.

This is probably the thing to focus on, if it wasn’t for the fact that the resolve conflict through the talk tauren just tend to be

“hrmpfgh There is no honour in killing these night elves, young Brave”

And nothing beyond that happens. The peaceful wise archetype that Oleg mentioned is just one that’s painfully plagued by inaction and defaulting to few boilerplate responses to every conflict and most of them sound the same.

1 Like

False. As I’ve stated afterwards, some still think not all the Forsaken are to blame, and should be given another chance. This also creates conflicting views IC.

While there’s no physical conflict, there were plenty of heated IC arguments about this in the past. And to some degree, there still are.

Some are like that, others like my tauren prefer to negotiate, and not back down. My tauren is clear on that: The night elves and the Alliance must stop attacking the tauren and the innocents out of revenge for what the Horde did, or they’ll suffer the consequences.

I really think you should RP a bit with the actual tauren guilds that are up, because this feels to be just a bad stigma given to the tauren RPers based on some RPers in Orgrimmar or something.

Grunts once in disagreement and the topic moves on

1 Like

Maybe Tauren guilds should just come out of their ancient exile and RP with other people instead.

2 Likes

Nah its way cooler for a new bundle of the same peoples’ alts to manifest every month or so somewhere in southern kalimdor only to eventually putter out.

1 Like

https://i.gyazo.com/a36b52089b4709adee39b4ef7466adb1.png

Again false. Why do you people make these comments, when you’ve clearly had no RP with the tauren guilds?

We are where it makes sense for us to be IC, aka Feralas, Desolace, Highmountain. Forgive us for not hanging out in Orgrimmar because reasons, though the Spiritwood were recently in Orgrimmar for a week or so.

No you’re right, we should just stay in Orgrimmar along with everyone else. /s

I hate to break this to you, but not every guild has a reason to be situated in Orgrimmar as their HQ.

Damn you’ve been keeping track of all of my RP on WoW? That’s impressive bro but if your claim was accurate it would be creepy also

You realize tauren have legs, right? They can be in locations temporarily, then use said legs to leave again to another location.

This is actually neatly showcased in the warcraft 3 campaign where we even learn some things about the speed of tauren, for example that they are slower than centaurs. It’s niche lore but I think you might like it if you dig into it.

There you go.

I don’t remember ever seeing you during my RP with Highmountain Stands, the Spiritwood Tribe or the Mountains and Plains. I guess you were present at a moot or two?

Ok cool look forward to seeing ya’ll around more often

Guess I’m simply something of a chameleon :sunglasses:

Or you were just at the moots.

Regardless, I see you won’t change your opinion, so I think it’s best to just drop this topic. We clearly enjoy different kinds of RP, so let’s leave it at that.

1 Like

don’t do me like this bro :confused:

You will see us when it happens, and when there’s an IC reason for us to visit Ogrimmar. Though I personally think the city is trash, so I personally am glad that we’re utilizing the world and its zones more.

1 Like

I discussion about the state of tauren RP would make for a great thread, but let’s bring this one back around a bit, shall we?

1 Like

Yes, there’s not much left to discuss about that anyway.

As for the topic, the changes in my opinion should be a lot more aggressive. You said you wish to populate the OOC-infested areas of Stormwind and Orgrimmar with RPers. Well, the PCU now have a sizable force on both sides, so I see no reason why one of their guilds or two couldn’t take the VoS/Trade District and promote RP there.

Apologies if this is already the case, but yeah, that’s my five cents on the matter.

As for Goldshire, I’ve no idea how that can be solved, if it can be solved at all. Even if you somehow get rid of the ERPers, there’s still a bunch of PvPers to deal with, who hang out outside the inn, and they’ve every right to be there, as they’re not breaking any rules.

1 Like

blizz enforcing its rules instead of sucking up the :moneybag:s

yeah probably but we also want to enjoy our hobby which complicates matters.

Yeah that’d be ideal. But as you said, they like their money too much. Nothing short of a public scandal will make them care at this point.

I get that, and I totally respect that. We all RP for fun and play this game as a hobby (I hope). That being said, some kind of initiative is needed for those areas to become RP-friendly, and since you guys are the most coordinated and organized community on AD, you’re in the best position to make things change, no?

Well coordinate the tauren RPers who are with you to also help with it? Might go a long way to doing something if people came together.

2 Likes

Sure, we can use our alts, but since it makes zero sense for us to be hanging out in the VoS IC, I don’t think helping with our tauren characters will happen.

Oh btw, we did spend our time in the Valley of Wisdom recently, so there’s that. No other RPers used it for some reason.