In regards to the recent campaign

It was unlisted and temporarily banned due to the amount of player reporting.

Emoji. Full nude was never posted, but it doesn’t change the fact that the emoji shouldn’t have been posted by the players that did.

stares at the screen blankly for several minutes

Frankly I don’t think that makes any difference. That someone thought it was OK to make an emoji out of someone’s private photo almost makes it worse. Absolutely revolting behaviour to even have it, let alone share it publicly.

9 Likes

Why y’all got that as an emoji tho?

2 Likes

Never made the emoji, you’d have to ask the person themselves.

This is why we can’t have good things.

You had it and you posted it. It’s not ‘inappropriate’ it’s disgusting, and very possibly illegal (someone more learned than I would have to specify on that).

12 Likes

Why do you associate with a person (close enough to have the emoji) who thought that emoji was a good idea tho?

3 Likes

Aaaaanyway
 said after regretting asking about it in the first place 
I still need to find a guild for my BElf Ranger. :thinking: or make a Forsaken Hunter because the 350+ilvl Darkshore Warfront set looks absolutely amazing.

You will find it in a certain post by a certain super awesome tauren DK here

1 Like

Why do you associate with the person who distributed the nude in the first place?

Not saying one evil trounces another and makes it not a bad thing to do, but it’s applicable, not just to Kohl.

He had to get it from somewhere, so it’s a very easy connection to make.

That Kohl hasn’t been immediately ejected from his guild is a pretty damning indictment of the people he’s playing with, too.

That’s my point. The person who he got it from, Jalbert associates with (or at least that branch of the Horde do). Obviously with the rules of naming and shaming I can’t outright say it, but it’s kinda weird to come ask that when you’re personally doing it yourself.

Disclosing private and/or sexual content of a person without their consent is illegal in the UK.

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure Jalbert doesn’t, but otherwise I think we can all agree that the distributor has no place on this server, alongside anyone who’s shared it/defends it.

We rightfully should be in charge of the Alliance since we build their stuff, provide them flying mounts and much more.

Ungrateful longshanks.

DWARVEN CRAFTSMEN OF THE WORLD UNITE

3 Likes

I need to get my DI up and reignite my dorf RP game, seems the scene to be ATM!

But I just can’t shake my love of the underdogs.

I don’t associate with no one, so I’ll seem more brooding and mysterious to girls.

4 Likes

Gamers ahem Dwarves rise up!