Info on love rocket i found

Shame it’s BOP, would be a nice gift for someone special :grin:

1 Like

One year it dropped for three guildies. I still don’t have it xD

2 Likes

Got some info back on this one, the Big Love Rocket mount will now only drop from the Heart-Shaped Box that players level 110 or higher receive from defeating The Crown Chemical Co.

(This will also be the case for Coren Direbrew and the Headless Horseman later this year.)

6 Likes

Thank you for the clarification :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I’m both happy and sad, happy because I don’t have to do it so many times and sad because I have less chances to get it.

6 Likes

I feel the same xD

Am also working out how many I can get to 110 before the 12th.

1 Like

I have 16 characters 110+ and it lasts for maybe 15 days so that makes 240 attempts. If I do them all every day.

1 Like

That’s some dedication :smile:

1 Like

I could get lucky and it drops before the end. I also need a new trinket for some characters.

It’s more something to do rather than an obsessive attempt to get a rare mount.

2 Likes

22 110+ characters on my roster and some more pretty close to 110. Not gonna run with them all tough, there is only so much i can take in those perfume fumes. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the updated info gives me a few days to sort a couple chars out and i got a blue reponse wooohooo and not being told off for once :smiley:

PS i miss your avatar :frowning:

2 Likes

The first year they dropped it to any char I did a full accounts worth of 50 chars daily. I really really really want it :sob:

3 Likes

I thought this was already a thing tbh. No matter, I already have it hehe

This mount and Mims head are the 2 that vex me the most i would do anything after so many attempts on both to have them now i have 2 dh’s are 105 atm so will level over weekend will give me 23 attempts per day atm on Mims im on 1023 attempts :frowning:

If it dropped for me on the first try i wouldn’t dare tell you guys here.
You all would hate me :joy:

1 Like

oh rly thats how it is huh and i see you are finally awake :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I wouldn’t hate you, because it happened to me when I started bothering to do it lmao

2 Likes

Good to know at least one person wouldn’t hate me then :wink:

1 Like

Yes slept like a baby, and now it’s friday wooh!

1 Like

As an esteemed sadist I for one look forward to Love is in the Air. There’s nothing like seeing all the mount collectors come out of the woodwork to inflict mental torture upon themselves for countless hours a day, for two weeks straight, only to see their dreams get crushed in the end.

Best in-game holiday event ever. Big shoutout to the Blizzard developer who invents these drop rates, that person too must be quite the sadist. :smiling_imp:

1 Like