Is everyone soft these days>

Yes, everyone is too soft.

I can’t express myself the way I want. Too many people get offended over the truth.

1 Like

Well, people can be stupid but it is not they WHO MAKE DECISION TO BAN other players. It’s blizzard employees.

No, it’s not.

There are no human checking reports anymore, it’s fully automated. Enough reports even for no reason at all can get you banned.

They had an incident over this not long ago during the WotLK-Classic pre-patch with mass banning happening after Russians players did mass report.

I do not think people are soft now, but more enlighted in what is right or wrong.
and some are just fed up whit having to read silly and down right toxic comments in games.

4 Likes

you get reported for sexual harassment for tea-bagging someone in arenas so …

What do you expect Zoomers calling the shots in a game played by millennials

3 Likes

I want be softer then I can makemore friend, I do not want to hurt or insult them but I am use to doing it so much it is hard to stop now.

All i know for a fact is most people playing wow would not survive 2 minutes in Star Trek onlines zone chat.

If people get offended by /spit or wow’s first grade level of “offensive” stuff on trade i really would like to see them take part on STO’s zone chat rants where its most of the time either psycothic political yelling, racist rants or just general 4chan level nonsense.

In comparison to most online games wow has always been a boomer level dad joke game.

SW:ToR’s Dormund Kaas’s chat?
If you survive that you surive anything

2 Likes

banter…a word for <adjectiv - [Thunderseeker] Spam??? …yawn

1 Like

There are two different types of humor.
1.Making fun of someone,disguise it as a joke have the other person sit there and take it when in fact is abuse.
2.Pure harmless humor
We know that many people can not tell the difference unless we make fun of them instead.And believe me everyone has flaws to laugh at.

1 Like

I remember when you could make anal jokes at the tradechat now everyone just reports you

4 Likes

Thats what an abuser would say.Why? Because he wants to abuse without resistance.
And many of you keep translating being offended with being annoyed by the really low mentality ,education and use of language.
(add depression,hysteria to the package and we are right on spot).

2 Likes

i am only soft when it helps me getting …
gold , carry , free stuff , free boost :rofl:

It’s just bait when people say that rubbish. They are just out for a reaction. I do have to smile that, according to some, the players are to be blamed others getting in trouble for their bad behaviour. If a GM actioned you and any appeal was unsuccessful then it’s time to take responsibility for your own actions. Don’t lash out at others blaming them for your own lack of self control.

I think it’s positive that Blizzard are cracking down on bad behaviour. You can’t be vile to others then claim ‘oh it’s just banter’. Banter by nature does not have to be behaving badly. How you behave with a close knit group of friends is different from interacting with complete strangers online. Pick your audience.

4 Likes

Ohh yeah, i completely forgot that AH is the only way to trade in the game

You wouldn’t have lasted 10 seconds in a Modern Warfare Xbox lobby lmao.

Modern Warfare Xbox lobby is bad ?
u forgoten about Rust or GTA 5 or Fortnite full of toxic kids :rofl:

1 Like

Most people who seem to do the “banter” often have problem when it comes to any counter reaction, if the stage I choose to perfrom my fun isn’t recieved well, then I just have to choose where I decide to throw my next fun.

I remember one time one was being extremely rude and dowright horrible in general chat, I decided to throw the same thing right back… In the end what I recieved as a response was “F you, I am going to report you”

The scale of softness depends on what you decided to laugh about, but always be prepared that someone doesn’t share your view as fun.

Survival in a game chat room :roll_eyes:
How about creating an enviroment that everyone wants to be in instead

I didnt log in for few months in retail and logged in few minutes ago and I joined battleground I didn’t type 1 thing and after battleground I got “Bad behavior warning” . What :smiley:

2 Likes