Is everyone soft these days>

you have the right to be annoyed by text. but that’s not report, ban silenceworthy, which is what is happening

the fact you call it survival. it’s some text messages from ppl who don’t know yoy and never will. if someone calls you x, but you know you’re not, wtf does it matter? move on, nothing happened. hilarious

You weren’t zug bug enough for the Horde in that battleground so they assumed you were an Alliance main.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I did not, some other did… One who like you seem to be offended that people react to writings - isn’t this fun?

So why are you so soft and feel agitated when people react normally? Move on matey :blush:

1 Like
1 Like

im not effended bruh yoy can call me whatever you want and say whatever you want, clownkid

What exactly are you saying in trade that gets you banned from mass reporting?

wrong topic bruh

QWHRJF9WEITJHGA0ERIJG thank you.

I didn’t call you anything, but you just called me clownkid - no need to be emotional friend, this is just pixels.

i dont need emotions to call you a clown for making some stupid assumptions. everyone who says dumb stuff becomes a clown. add being a kid to that and yoy get clownkid

But that clearly shows that you have trouble with your emotions, I mean, you seem to read a lot into somehting that was even written in my text…

Back in my days, we did read the text properly, nowadays it doesn’t happen so much :thinking:

Again, no need to be offended

yoy keep saying im offended like a troll so you are clearly a clown. am i offended if i call a spade a spade?

Yes, because you feel the need to call me names and I haven’t called you anything, you also feel the need to call other people names, when someones does that it is because they get too invested in something.

Don’t be too invested, this is just a forum and you don’t know me, so you really don’t have to retort to namecalling.

You don’t call a spade a spade, you clearly are offended and react very emotionally to absolutely nothing… I didn’t write anything to begin with to attack you, yet you felt the need to respond and also call names = emotional

not gonna read all that from a troll sorry bruh. waste of time xd

Good call, instead if namecalling you should always retreat, it’s not healthy to act like you do

i eat my greens im good

well it was the mental health I was talking about, you seem to care about others mental health, it’s a good idea to look after your own.

But you just said you didn’t wanted to repsond to me anymore, so I will respect that and let this be the final in this between us… For you

please keep it short, i only read short replies from known trolls as to not waste too much time and braincells

Namecalling again = emotional you are