Is Maelie bugged?

What if she’s in the Rift?

Ya, that’s been a thought, but I’ve not seen anyone say they saw her in there yet.

I’d hate it if she roams the general maw now.

A friend has checked the RIFT.

I think Blizz is just trolling us and like the rares she’s not always up. The wording in the hotfix alluded to it but I really didn’t want it to be true.

I can’t express on these forums what I think of that without getting into trouble so I will just say I’m not impressed.

This does make the most sense… perhaps Tinybell is a naughty little fairy and sometimes sending players on a wild goose (fairy) chase?

I give blizzard an ounce of credit and of course they fail me.

I set the bar REAL low and they still disappoint. I’m just about done believing they can do anything at this point…

Hello.

While we don’t, as a rule, comment on spawn rates or drop rates, I’d like to confirm that Maelie is not expected to be present every day.

Nonetheless, with a hotfix, we’re increasing her spawn rate, and we’re also making it so that Tiny Bell will no longer beckon for you help if Maelie is not up.

Those changes should go live in the next day or two.

Thank you!

8 Likes

I found her 1st day of patch, then she was at the base for several days, and since then she has ghosted me (and i looked, one day people were saying where she was and i went there and nothing).
So i haven’t seen her since the 1st day of patch.

I thought that this might be the case, it’s unfortunate though. It seems she really does get tired from the hide and seek.

1 Like

Well needed change.

Thank you for this confirmation

1 Like

You sure? Loads of players reporting in-game that she is AWOL. Scoured the whole place and used a target macro but no joy.

1 Like

Did you read the rest of the blue posts?

1 Like

Well thanks for that info. Very few people will know about the hotfix though.

The fact that Tinybell will no longer beckon for help is irrelevant to players who are just entering Korthia for the first time on a day when Tinybell does not beckon because they will have no knowledge of the changes. When clicked on, Tinybell still asks players to look for Maelie whilst they are in Korthia.

Totally confusing now.

Edit: Just to add to the complete confusion in this, the ‘here/not here’ seems to be inconsistent between servers. Just look in premade groups for servers where the mob has been found.

The mob has appeared this evening in a spot I checked several times today.

So she’s magically appeared.

For anyone who can get in before reset she’s at 29.88 55.67 on top of the cave.

4 Likes

Just left Korthia, heading back now to confirm if same for me on Silvermoon

1 Like

She was there, thank Puny

2 Likes

Thank you, she was indeed there.

I could swear i had checked there earlier.

2 Likes

Hotfix has gone live today according to WoW Head hotfix tracker.

Listed under Quests here:

1 Like

I had the same thing I had checked there several times that day and she wasn’t there before. That got me to 5/6 so hopefully I will be able to track her down again at some point.

Does anyone know where is she today?

According to the GM post, when Tinybell isn’t asking you to find Maelie she isn’t up for that day. Only when Tinybell asks you to find Maelie she is somewhere in Korthia.

Good luck,

Your friendly neightbourhood Druid.