Is There Seriously No Gender Option In WOTLK PTR?

why if “making a piece of text changing from male and female to having a body type option” makes you happy is it not allowed to make other people sad?

4 Likes

They are doing it to get some woke points. I understand that , A drowning man will catch at a straw , Do not try to find anything else in this :slight_smile:

Its ok, why not ? Who cares … Until they try to shove it in my face on every corner and demand special treatement and special salutation, I dont care if other players have body type 3 or 256 :smiley:

1 Like

M8 , if people want to be body type 1 let them if they are body type 2 but deep inside they feel like a body type 1.

I respect every body type 1 and 2 that wants to be body type 2 and 1 if that makes them more comfortable.

I am myself body type 1 and feel great to be body type 1 but I am still happy for all the people that want to be 1 or 2 but instead are 2 and 1.

So to all the body type 1s and 2s live and let live. Just HF !

1 Like

Body 1 is sexist, and it puts one body type above the other. It is also undermines the countless generation’s of women’s suffrage that went into getting fair representation, only now to be told they don’t exist. Well done.

6 Likes

Would you be less happy and accepting towards Male / Female or XX / XY ?

1 Like

You mean body type 1 and body type 2?

I don’t get it.

It’s really only different words - pure word magic, signal politics and so on. I ask you:

• did you felt less like what I cite with the old Female / Male options?
  • would feel less like it with the biological XX / XY instead?

Troll mode off for now.

I mean everybody deserves to be happy.

I really don’t care about it.

The only thing that bothers me about this is that women(Body type2, XY) are second.

Being second is usually worse than being 1st. So calling it like this kinda dominates the male more ‘‘In my opinion’’. Meanwhile women fight everywhere to be equal to male like it should be.

Even tho it’s not meant to be male or female since it’s simply a body type which should make you most comfortabele without attatching sex to it, People will still associate it with male and female.

Thank you for an honest answer. I don’t like body type 1 & 2 either for much the same reason, that’s why I suggest the genotype instead :wink:

2 Likes

I mean XX and XY still basically means sex. and the whole reason why the body types are in implanted is to not attach a sex to a body type.

Meanwhile people will still do that because 1 type looks more musculair which is usually a male and one type is more feminine which people will link naturally to a female.

They should have called it differently tho. Because even tho it’s not meant to be about sex people will naturally link it to a sex. And this makes it look like the female ‘‘second’’ type to be less than a male.

121 and 212 would have been better for example.

I absolutely think they have done it in a very bad way - I think two things:

• In Classic they should have kept Female / Male as it is a museum. BAd enough with friut bowls and other idiocies :;
  • IN Retail they should have made only one body type, with more costumisation. Beard for instance, as for me a Dwarven female have a beard too. Muscles, piercings ect all totally free.
    This as it is now is pure words, not real freedom. Neither fowl nor fish.
1 Like

Agreed.

The fruit boil thing makes no sense te me at all btw. This change basically brings us back to the dark ages. This is actually bad for women also.

Women fought to be able to wear whatever they want. Look at the sexual revolution 1960s-1970s. Alot of women love to wear scarce clothing they feel comfortable in it. Same as males that like to work out and be musculair and wear no shirt or whatever nothing wrong with that.

Being more scantily dressed female and male is only a good thing. Because it will be stamped as normal in our brain. Otherwise our brain automatically links sexual emotions to females and males whenever they wear less clothes. Look at some countries for example where women always have to hide behind clothes, whenever they wear short pants man there go totally crazy because their brain automatically links it to sexual intentions.

People that can’t handle a women & male that is scantily dressed either never talked to women or have neither had any interaction with women, never come out of the house or are so far off I don’t even know what to say.

3 Likes

Man, oh man, you spent time quoting and typing all that? Lol I didn’t particularly care for what you said before anyway, just the usual nonsense on these feedback forums, but I really don’t care now.

Some of the insanity in this thread belongs on twitter, along with quite a few who replied.

4 Likes

This is all getting rediculous and out of hand.

I’m fat but i will now identify as thin. I am Translender!

That is all

9 Likes

Speak to a GM, they refer to these forums as feedback forums, and direct all players here to give feedback. This is how to provide it to Blizzard. GMs do not take feedback as it is “beyond the scope of customer service” that is a quote directly from a GM when trying to give feedback via in game - as mental as that sounds.

These forums are for feedback, whether you want to believe it or not.

Thanks for telling people what to think about stuff :rofl:

Because of laziness/incompetence and they can’t help you any further.
That advice works much better in the US where that policy comes from.

They also redirect you to Wowhead and the comment section there, because again. they can’t help you.

There is a ingame feature where you can leave feedback, is there not?

Facts say otherwise.

Here I have a link just for you:

“discussion section”
Take your time :sunglasses:

1 Like

Facts are these are feedback forums, whether you want to believe it not. And no GM ever redirected anyone to wowhead.

I believe in facts.

Again take your time. It’s in English. Use google translate if something is unclear.

I had two GMs in Classic in a row direct me to Wowhead.
The third GM helped me directly

1 Like

If the change doesn’t matter, why bother implementing the change in the first place?

Its all pointless, in my opinion.

3 Likes

If you say so :laughing:

1 Like