It’s about time we addressed the racism and other issues in World of Warcraft

I can add one thing:

You my friend, need to get a chill pill, and maybe some fresh air.

2 Likes

Ok, we always have to start with ourselves, I have to admit something now here, dear WoW Forum of the britsection …
…I was greenfacing all those years ;’( i’m so sry, actually im a whitey from western europa

4 Likes

But if it’s everywhere then why does it matter if his friends are not from a different country? :thinking:

1 Like

I always thought this game was souly about race wars. A few races band together to try wipe out another group of races banded together. But I’m with you on how the alliance are mainly depicted with typical white culture, and the horde ‘the villians’ are represented with other none white cultures. Mainly in vanilla really, before they added other races.
I’m surprised you didn’t mention that the goblins have the Jewish accent and are depicted as being greedy untrustworthy bankers in WoW, shocking how they got away with that one lol.

Look up the Yiddish accent.

2 Likes

Its a fantasy game if you don’t like it then go live your normal, regular dull human life. You should be counting yourself lucky that its just a fantasy game where none of it actually matters instead of getting up tight over it–I mean what more do you want, you basically enforced your real life needs onto a -video- game setting as it is, you even got skin colors of races which never even existed prior to now because Player expression > Lore

4 Likes

Have you ever turned on War Mode? If you did, you’d know that people don’t really fight race wars at all.
There is also a significant amount of players who wish to abolish factions so all races can play together for a bigger player pool, solving faction imbalance and other stuff.
Very dedicated troll tho.

Becouse he might not have dealt with it. Doesnt mean it isn’t everywhere.

You make a good point, I edited my post to include that. My brain didn’t even make the connection, but it’s glaringly obvious now.

2 Likes

Haha lets be real you and that vulpie dont have a brain actually :joy: :joy:

Don’t bother playing this game anymore with that type of weak narrow-minded views. Want to preach about ridiculous pointless trash? Do it in front of a mirror, dont think you can use this game as a pedestal for your zealous ideology.

who care it internet always players like thet not going intro it too much but some ting world worse then racism meby focus on world it self why human slowly destroys it

i think the world has gone completely insane the last 2 months

10 Likes

Since when do Jews have accents? What a ridiculous thing to say.

1 Like

Goblins have a Brooklyn Jew accent, which is indeed a thing, especially the female goblins.

Another one. There are goups of people that actually try to ban tauren heritage armor coz it is “cultural appropriation”.

https://twitter.com/horribull_/status/1276705232286867456?s=19

We need to make sure, that we are loud enough, to not let those idiots sound, like tgey are representing wow community.

1 Like

They’d just a Brooklyn accent. They sound nothing like some Jewish friends I have in Birmingham (who just happen to sound like non-Jewish friends I have in Birmingham).

3 Likes

As i said elsewhere - 2020 has more censorship in western world than you have had past 100 years in Russia or China.

2 Likes

Well…
It’s about bloody time someone showed the courage to stand up for all the baby dragons.

Don’t listen to all these anti-SJW’s, hero.
Keep fighting the good fight.
#babydragonlivesmatter
:man_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t6::man_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t6::woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Truly stuning and brave isnt xerm.

How about we don’t. This debate is beyond stupid.
I had eggs this morning. One white and one brown, and I had catch myself thinking which one was the least racist to eat…

1 Like