Its not a good sign when

You provided nothing at all ,all you did was bump a thread that had been dead for 5 days by using 2 of your chars to carry out a bait post .

i like you to show me which post is flaggable

Show me one thread I’ve derailed in the last 5 days!

Show me where I’ve acted like I own the forum!

Show me where I’ve trolled!

Don’t bring in a person you’ve argued with on another thread who isn’t involved here because that is harassment. Show me where I’ve done that in the past 5 days!

Then show me the list of who has flagged you to prove it is all the same people, all members of FF and it is targetted harassment and not you breaking the forum code of conduct!

3 Likes

And did you flag each trolling post you did see?

I will be very blunt here, if you continue to name and shame YOU will be the one who is flagged and these will add up and lead to a ban. I will say this again, if you see posts you believe are trolling/abusive/derailing then flag them, don’t get into flaming wars.

If you think you are being harassed/bullied, then open a ticket and link the threads and reasons you think why you are being harrassed.

I can see you feel strongly about this and I am in no way trying to demean your feelings, but I do think you are going about this in the wrong way.

2 Likes

Daestra don’t get into it, this is what he wants! A reaction directly from you.

I do but nothing happens, and in fact they are trying to censor me instead (and the 2 most aggressive/trollish ones did not even understood that they are on ignore to dodge any of their baits)

If no action was taken it is most likely that no rule was broken, there is a pinned Welcome message which also includes the code of conduct. It explains everything:-

This is a common misconception on the forums, usually perpetuated by others claiming there is some kind of coordination going on. It takes all of five flags to bury a topic. All flagged topics are reviewed by a human being, a moderator. They will judge whether or not any rules were broken. Then a suitable punishment (if necessary) will be given to the poster. Poster get a notification if their posts are buried and another if action is taken. An email will confirm the offense. You can then accept you did wrong, learn from it, or if you feel you are wronged you can appeal. The more punishments you get the longer and longer the time outs will become. It is always worth appealling even if that appeal will take longer than the time away.

We are all subject to the same rules. I always report rule breaking posts, the most common rule break I observe is swearing, by passing the language filter. Second most common seems to be attacking others.

1 Like

No you aren’t and the post I linked shows the truth, trolling another users for being aggressive while he was not, flagging another user for calling out the troll attempt and finally the mocking of the flagged user by the usual “haha I have ignored you”

It’s not a big deal if people flag you because a moderator will review it.

What are you exactly trying to achieve?

As I said before that there are 2 categories of users, you group that can do what they please and the second that we have to bow otherwise we will be censored.

And you are doing the same, you are also baiting knowing that you will get defensive responses.

I have tried to be helpful and give you alternative ways to deal with such situations. Punyelf linked a guide to how things are done, but I will also link below

Community feedback: do you have feedback about the forums, blog articles, live event presence, contests or community staff? We’re always willing to listen, and encourage you to send any feedback to CMTeamEU-WoW@blizzard.com

I hate bullying in any shape or form and yes I have spoken out about it before. If you truly feel you are being harrassed/bullied, then instead of getting into this ridiculous flame war, write an e-mail and state your case giving all the information.

1 Like

Absolutely fair, why don’t you accept my offer to prove otherwise then?

1)calling someone a troll is classed as flamebaiting so is flaggable and against the code of conduct.

1. you are guilty of all you have just accused of others of.

I can only surmise that you are infact baiting. You are baiting FF with your lies. Baiting a particular poster with your harassment. Baiting this whole thread with derailing.

I shall leave it to our hardworking CMs to read through and deal with as they see fit, they will even see your deleted post and know it comes from the same account.

1 Like

Becouse I will not join a discord where everything can be modified or hidden.

Are you aware of how Discord’s audit log works? It can not be modified or hidden. That’s the whole point of an audit log. I’m offering you to audit the server.

1 Like

And what garanties you can’t change even that.

I will not buy it.

I’m not seeing any rule breaking where one poster feels another is being aggressive with them. I don’t think it’s wise to hold a grudge in any case. Putting someone on ignore can also be a valuable tool so that people don’t get drawn into petty arguments or end up being baited by other posters, who try to get them to break the rules so they can report them.

I tend to treat every post as if it was fresh (unless it’s a continued discussion obviously), I can agree and disagree with people all the time and keep it civil. Emje who has kindly advised you in this thread is a great debater and we often don’t see eye to eye on discussions. Even some posters who spend their time turning everything into a bias meme say things from time to time I agree with and I will give them a like.

2 Likes

Discord themselves, it’s their function - not some custom stuff. It’s implemented in that way - it can not be edited.

Feel free to create a server and try to edit the audit log. It’s just simply not possible.

You don’t see it becouse you are friend with him

I called someone obtuse yesterday, they were twisting what I was saying to mean something else. I did not break the rules, nor did they.

I’m not personally friends with them but I like them for how the conversation worked out.

Someone is offering you their hand :slight_smile: At least once in a person’s life time they should accept that hand with the grace that its been given.

I hate that you feel harassed. And if the worst thing that anyone can say to you is ‘ha ha you’re ignored’ then you got off lightly. You shouldnt care so much about the little things :slight_smile: