Its not a good sign when

I left because I had also joined another discord to discuss some pvp and accidently removed myself from Fortune Favored :laughing: I’ll be back! I felt extremely welcomed by you guys - my techno abilities leave a lot to be desired though :wink: But big love to you guys :heart:

6 Likes

You can be in multiple discords at once :smiley:

You will have a list like this on the left side if you join multiple, and then you can freely switch between discord servers without leaving them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness thank you!! :smiley: I’ve been leaving and rejoining and leaving servers like a lunatic :laughing:

1 Like

So you are admitting to being Grrimmwar and targeted harassing of poster posters and derailing the thread.

1 Like

You are literally breaking the forum code of conduct by harassing another user and naming and shaming.

Also show me the exact list of which 5 (minimum needed to hide your post) people who flagged you to prove they are all part of your insane conspiracy??

stop breaking forum rules and you won’t get flagged, stop telling lies about people you don’t know and have never tried to know!

1 Like

I said 5 days ago how he trolled another user while the rest of his gang expresses fake doubt about it, and now I have showed that is “no this is not true” was a lie, but of course becouse I’m not part of the elite group, I’m “harrassing” for showing their fake personas and duplicity.

But I’m the one being harassed now.

Lies bruh

1 Like

If those would be lies I would not be harassed by you atm as I am now.

I genuinely feel really bad for you if you think there is a gang of people against yourself and friends. That kind of paranoia must feel terrible.

Its totally possible to disagree with someone but still at worst remain civil and at best find a friendship out of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only solution I can offer you is to check for yourself. You can join the Discord, check for mentions of you or of this thread. I will also gladly give you access to the server’s audit log so you can ensure that nobody deleted anything before you check :slight_smile:

I can assure you, nobody is coordinating flags - at least nobody in FF

how is what i said harassment?

You were invited, very openly, to join the discord you are spreading lies about to see that what you are saying is not true.

In fact it borders on defamation and I now believe you are only doing it to damage the group and the people in it to stop them having fun. To spoil the events they run to help each other out.

You have also picked out one person to harass and still sit there playing the victim when called out on it.

Have fun with that.

Sure where you can set up channels that users whitoit certains roles can’t see.

For sure I will believe it /no

But by posting on 2 chars and targetting a player you are harrassing them and yet you are the victim ?

This is why you get access to the audit log. If something happens in a channel you can’t see on the audit log, you will instead see the channel id

Though you will quickly notice: there are no hidden channels

I popped in the FF discord last night on my mage- as mentioned above, there are forum users in there that I don’t always agree with, but I had a great time - even Kyrel recognized who I was :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I need to pay more attention to the discord instead of playing wow!! I keep missing people joining :rofl:

4 Likes

Found it difficult to do both as well, Neffy - but I am old and getting slower these days

3 Likes

Giving prooffs=harassment.

But I’m not surprised due that all of you are now here, actually harrassing me now

If you see such posts, flag them and move on.

If you feel you are being harassed then open a ticket and make a complaint.

Seriously these flame wars do no good and it’s not worth getting upset over, use the systems we have in place :slight_smile:

1 Like