Juju Flurry buff – Not a Bug

Thank you for this update; it was something that was really on my mind. I’m glad it wasn’t about something silly like AV or anything.

2 Likes

I am actually surprised how seriously blizzard is taking #nochanges. I mean at least they listened to the hardcore purists while completeyt ignoring the majority that complained about nerfed AV months before classic was even launched.

1 Like

Just that most #nochanges people have a different version than 1.12 in mind, lol.
For most people vanilla is not 1.12!
1.12 is just a version of vanilla where every piece of content is nerfed to the ground so even the last slacker can get something done before TBC hits.

2 Likes

#nochanges !!!1111111
it must stay bugged then

1 Like

Noone should be surprised that blue posters don’t reply about the botting in AV, the sad state of Flamelash and other issues.
If it hasn’t become clear to people here already, Activision Blizzard hates us and they hate Classic.
They hate that more talented, passionate and less greedy people in the past made an amazing game, and that the current company, that slowly managed to ruin the original WoW, will never have enough people that can measure up to the talent and creativity of the employees of 15 years ago.
Make no mistake, Classic WILL die. They have a point to make, remember? You think you do, but you don’t? They said it. They fully meant that.
And they will spitefully drive that point home.

7 Likes

That’s true . They seem to be abit selective with their “fixes,” :stuck_out_tongue:

The Juju what now!?

My thoughts exactly! I think they know #nochanges is s…t and they are now spitefully trying to tell us they are right. I don’t have any issues with the game tbh, but I can see what the majority of people in this forum is crying about. And Blizzard only interfere to mention they fixed something no one even knows about (juju what? and some slam exploit). The image that this is done on purpose just to annoy the players/forummers leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

1 Like

What’s the point in having this buff now if it is gonna remain bugged?
Why would you take a buff that decreases your dps which intuitively should increase it? Some niche case where dps warriors use it to pool rage or something?

2 Likes

Game breaking is quite a subjective thing, so there is no hard rule but “no changes” is applied selectively depending how it suits them.

3 Likes

I would like to see a list of bugs filed in 2005 or 2006, which have not been fixed in classic. Would be very interesting to know whether things like “Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer not giving Ranged Attack Power” is part this list…

2 Likes

I rest my case, share holders of Activision wants to make classic look bad.
Is this how you make us go to shadowlands?
Im unsubbing on release date of SL anyway to lower the count.

1 Like

Basic notification. Let’s fight against the incompetent Warden.

Enrage/reckoning not being triggered while sitting down.

Meanwhile in 2019-2020, every top game is being remastered with quality while Activision and the 2 developer classic crew (as they fired the others because they actually wanted to deliver quality) are digging up gold, along with the archives bought from private servers since they can’t acces the original ones because they fired the crew, from Blizzards best game ever.

No wonder COD:MW was way better than BO.

That was fixed during vanilla. Still works though, if u stand again. Building a reckbomb from a mob is not a problem in Classic.

Can only speak for myself. I dont want a remastered Classic. I want it to be as historical and authentic as possible. I am extremely skeptical to Activision Blizzard being able to make anything new I can enjoy more than a month.

If bugs were all fixed That would be nice…

What he is saying is that technically it is a bug but it was never fixed. And as they have stated that they will not change anything from Vanilla that accounts for bugs as well. So they are not treating it as a bug for classic because it worked that way for vanilla.

Really glad for this info nice one!

Only been grinding these for the last 4 months. Thanks for a fast investigation into them dev team! Not like 10’s of thousands of players have been grinding these out, for absolutely nothing lol. “We aint fixing this bug”, its 3% damage increase for melee on a boss fight.

Funnily enough they’ve fixed plenty of the old bugs for meler all ready, to make their dps worse.

1 Like

I understand what they’re saying, I’m just saying it makes no sense.