Kakio de la renard?

Ight im finna zzz

4 Likes

Ye I’d agree, considering if the RP comminuty reacts like this and calls for a content creator to stop doing what he’s doing.
Still see no greater harm to it.

question is tho…

WHO TF ASKED?!

2 Likes

I don’t know about you, but as far as I know Falathim and his community has spoken out pretty clearly against the kind of trolls who filled up areas with corpses, spammed slurs etc.

They infact did a heck of a good job making the entire event this revolved around memorable for people and organised it.

1 Like

I think it was Jarofdolmio’s dying breath, a rich character with a long history.

2 Likes

Ain’t that the guy that threatened to assault another player irl when he found out they lived in the same town?

4 Likes

If he wants to do troll content in order to get youtube money, promoting roleplay griefing - he will do that no matter what sweaty WoW subscribers are telling him on WoW forums lol

2 Likes

Dolmio u say?!

Honestly, I’ve not read the replies and only provided my own opinion because I can’t be arsed rifling through the trash, but I’ve always percieved it as it being Kakio the troll reporter we’re laughing at for getting into weird interview situations?

Steam is intrusive DRM

1 Like

can a man get a tldr of this thread

Yep, no higher authority, so step down and respect their dying wish.

Considering the other opinion as trash is a really weak way to get into a thread. Why should anyone consider your opinion not trash?

1 Like

Well, if you would have read the replies, the TL:DR is that

*People think the troll reporter is mostly fine, if a bit memey.
*The issue was his Farseer Kakio videos and others where it was just straight up trolling/spams for the sake of it.
*Kakio hopped in to insult me and a couple of others followed by alot of replies people didn’t care for.

So those are the core issues. It’s good to read a thread before going into it.

1 Like

don’t care

2 Likes

Ain’t no rest for the wicked… money don’t grow on trees…

1 Like

Ubisoft goes Steamworks bye bye, always on DRM.

That’s a perma ban.

people chatting about the pros and cons of kakio’s rp videos with strong opinions either side

kakio enters the thread and goes in on vixi calling her a liar for exaggerating his involvement in a silvermoon raid he started and was continued by his fans

vixi and others immediately put kakio on blast and drive him out of the thread

7 Likes

The last 14 times he’s said it he ain’t been banned.

2 Likes

don’t care

Double perma ban now