Kakio de la renard?

You could also rob banks, but hey, dont get all pikachu face if you end up in jail, just like when a content-creator is spammed with obvious criticism

2 Likes

Ow, the edge.

Jail only exist in american action movies.

1 Like

My sole reply to that is that everyone’s entitled to an opinion. So sure, they can think that, no one’s required to like/dislike an opinion. And ‘‘get into a thread’’ I’ve seen worse over the years.

[Uncle Sam will remember that.]

Literally asking me to say ok boomer

“I can’t be arsed rifling through the trash” was the phrase that just made you seem like you disregarded other’s opinions.

5 Likes

The thing is, it’s generally good to read through the thread before posting. Especially when it’s only like 200 replies, it takes a few minutes to scroll through and get the point.

10 Likes

That’s why I con the man with the ole’ pound coin on a piece of string trick, take that pepsi-cola, getting your wonderfully refreshing soft drinks for free!!!

vending machine operators hate him

2 Likes
2 Likes

So basically just whataboutism, right? If X is bad what about Y?

Well, I don’t see the irony - if the implication is that I’m responsible for Stormwind in the same was as the guy this thread is about, there’s nothing to be ironic about - I agree

I 100% stand by Stormbinder’s actions (in this case - we certainly don’t agree in terms of politics :sweat_smile:) and will personally add that dropping a corpse called “dolmioday” is 100% based, hot and fresh out the kitchen, epic and is still a far better than sending passive aggressive discord dms to people who simply don’t care that you know by virtue of being from the same dead server trying to peddling some tired opinion - and as you can see in this thread, sometimes adding a few posts into the mix. I wish you would throw your jabs out with a bit more conviction, even - because they end up being as forgettable as your roleplay

In fact I will add that it makes me smile that Stormbinder has wound you up personally. I honour him for this and I would mint a coin with his image if I could. Anything (with the server rules, &c &c) that makes your kind of player (ie. the discord politicans) gnash their teeth is actually a great blessing to this server’s pedigree. It’s pretty obvious Moonglade-EU was more your speed anyway, my king

15 Likes

Aight, I really didn’t want to get involved in this but I think this thread is honestly pretty silly. The main reason for the hate on Kakio seems to come from the raid on Silvermoon that happened in August of 2017. A lot of people seem to give him a hard time for apparently continuing to do the same thing after saying that it wouldn’t happen again… but, you know, it didn’t happen again. He’s continued doing his RP videos since then and there’s never been an incident like this, saying there was is just lying. The Silvermoon thing was a stream where he invited his fans to come along with him. That never happened again. He’s done 7 RP videos since then, nothing came of it. People here also tend to think he’s egotistical and completely and utterly unaware of his failings, but again, considering the fact that he’s literally never done anything along those lines since that incident, never invited any of his fans to help out with the videos since then - yeah, it seems clear to me that he realized he screwed up. Why was he being so defensive, then? You can explain your perspective without justifying yourself. On top of this, while an argument can be made that Vixi didn’t lie, his post was purposefully framed with the purpose of presenting what he did in the worst way possible. No, you aren’t lying when you say that the disruption lasted a while, but it was phrased in a way would have led someone who wasn’t educated on the subject to believe that he purposefully kept them around and didn’t leave as soon as he realized the mistake he made. I’m not denying the possibility of Vixi not having malicious intentions, but you can see how it might come off that way - when a thread with over 170 posts and rising is ripping into you personally, yeah, you’re bound to get defensive. An angry mob attacking one person is bound to provoke a reaction. Once again, I will point out that the Silvermoon incident happened over 2 years ago.

Now, another concern is that what Kakio is doing is outright trolling. I don’t understand this sentiment. If you don’t enjoy the RP, put him on ignore. It’s that simple. Of course, if he was purposefully going out of his way to bother people, that would be a problem, but you would be lying if you said that his videos didn’t make it absolutely clear that he never had the intention of doing that, just from the sheer number of people who play along and have a blast interacting with him. If an evidently large number of people is having fun, can you really not put up with 10 seconds of mild annoyance that it’ll take you to put him on ignore or move away if his very presence is a problem? I’m genuinely not here to snap back at anyone or pretend everyone else is nitpicking and biased, I win, bye bye, so if you disagree, that’s fine, just remember that this is a hobby, so let’s not get heated.

2 Likes

Sure, if you want. Won’t exactly make a point.

And because there are a lot of convoluted replies, and I don’t want to spend the time reading them all.

Yeah no one is gonna read that boss.

3 Likes

Illidontdoit

I am so glad it is another roleplayer, who voices his opinion about the unfair treatment of roleplayers on a roleplaying server!

6 Likes

whose alt are you

6 Likes

Your post comes a little bit late behind, since everything you posted has been brought up, partially by Kakio himself and both argued against and debunked for most of it.

2 Likes

This line is the intellectual property of actually known people, not some 4 post offrealm raider nobody, I’m afraid :slight_smile:

Also learn to be concise + properly segment your text if you want people to read it.

5 Likes

Cool as a cucumber.

Word of advice? Leave this thread on a high note and don’t continue the cycle of drama. It’s sort of like catnip around here (in case you hadn’t noticed by now.)

Alright, I really didn’t want to get involved with this.

But Logan Paul absolutely should have won against KSI and was robbed by bad refereeing. Rematch is necessary to finally resolve this.

5 Likes