Kakio de la renard?

It’s still a better pastime than screaming at people for having their cellphones in class.

1 Like

That’s brazzzzzzy bro … but who tf finna be asking :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Your post history is highly offensive and innapropriate. I wish more people woukd take the right action and report your foul behaviour.

2 Likes

What’s that got to do with this?

You tell em, king

I can’t go back to forum jail man I just can’t

3 Likes

Moody Epstein didn’t flag himself.

10 Likes

Ion about to wipe out this whole thread to cover this up.

4 Likes

five gold to zindani please

1 Like

Never really claimed to have the moral high ground, that was you actually, calling others liars and acusing them of twisting the truth, i gave proof of you doing the same that is all.

Edit: This will be my last reply on this matter.

This one can really just go back-and-forth ad infinitum if we really want it to

You dropped your crown, king.

2 Likes

The e-mail also said that the professor did nothing wrong and that the students did not understand that he was “a foreigner.” It said that they were all just students who did not have much understanding of the culture in which they lived. The e-mail also said that all the evidence the professor showed them was irrelevant because “there is not much you can do.” In other words, he was being bullied by the student. It did not say that he should have reported the behavior to the university, but the e-mail clearly indicates that he should have.

In any case, what happened is very bad,

4 Likes

pay royalties or die

You dropped your bagpipes, Scot.

6 Likes

The battlefields of belleau wood will look like a park compared to what’s in store for your miserable carcass, Emberholm.

1 Like

Do “gotcha’s” have an expiry date?

I feel they should.

Discuss.

2 Likes

The e-mail also said that the professor did nothing wrong?

This is exactly what it looks like:

The professor has admitted that he did the wrong thing. In other words, the story is that a professor “misidentified” a data point, and the data point was wrong. But it wasn’t the professor who “misidentified” the data point. The data point was correctly identified in the first place.

So how does the e-mail change the story?

2 Likes

Do you mean Center Parcs?

1 Like

Lady’s mile holiday park.