Kakio de la renard?

I watched it before school whilst hastily doing homework. I couldn’t have watched it in Japanese, even if it was on! I am happy with my dub, and I still remember it fondly.

Was not your stupid political debate from over a year ago. Get a hobby that isn’t debating with strangers on a forum about something that’s long since passed.

2 Likes

hiss

Well, I watched the Swedish one, and I still like the swedish theme and the OG version. Never was a fan of the anime itself though.

I stated that I disagreed with you, and that your opinion was subjective opinion, and not a fact, just like mine was.

That clearly made you -hate- me, because you are apparantly a robot that can only speak in facts and everything you say is -automatically- correct.

I’m gonna say what I’m sure what many wish to say here.

“Can’t you just shut up and go away?”

4 Likes

That would make for a fine childhood trauma for a lot of generations.

I like that particular line of films, by that studio. You know, the famous one.

Oh look, the person who supports someone being uncivil is also a degenerate person too! Shocker!

1 Like

You are not funny, crawl back to your hole of self-loathing.

Hey I’m next to you now.

1 Like

Vixi… don’t feed the trollers, that is what they want.

2 Likes

Considering how kind Vixi is, I think their trauma would be about being happy with their teacher. Just because she’s rude towards Athramus, which is extremely justified, dont mean she’s rude towards others, which she aint.

I’ve never seen Vixí like this before, and I’ve seen her posting for years.

Isn’t it ironic how he says we’re all irrelevant, but nobody actually cares or values him? Because he is in fact trash.
How do you ignore people on here again? Forgot the work around.

2 Likes

Talk with Daelhad, he knew how to do it.

I’ll have to do it the manual way for now. Scroll past. Ugh.

Maybe she could also be extremely rude to a student (which you might also state as extremely justified) and cause him trauma. Thankfully, we’ll never know.

Yeah, I will continue to ignore Abomination like I have done previously. Sorry, I’m generally ticked off at Athramus. I don’t think I’ve encountered a person before that has saved a year old argument that everyone else involved forgotten about.

It’s a bit disturbing that he has also very clearly been stalking me since then and has shown pretty strong sociopathic tendencies. It makes me feel geniuenly uncomfortable.

4 Likes

You’re talking to someone who has low level of empathy towards people I don’t know or care about. So yeah, if that kid deserves it, then good.

It’s sad to see you subjected to this awful behaviour, Vixi :frowning:

2 Likes

Alright people. I think we should all take a breather and step away from the thread before we start saying horrible things we don’t really mean.