Kakio de la renard?

“Hello Shrek here! And i’m ticked off!

2 Likes

Also Athramus, stop editing your older posts to change the wording/get zingers in. That in itself is also quite messed up.

3 Likes

I’m also talking about Arth at this point, he clearly just wants to trigger people.

Don’t be upset, here, take this.

Better?

2 Likes

I mean everything I say, unless it’s obvious sarcasm.

Please provide examples, so I don’t have to look for them

I’m a big Athramus fan after all of this.

I’m not editing any older post. Heck you quoted me, you know if I am editing stuff or not.

See? This is what I mean when I say you subconsciously bend the reality to see it in the way that it pleases you the most.

1 Like

He does a semi-Thammaron thing, where his responses to our posts is edited into his older one. Scroll up a few and see how he changed that from 1 paragraph to like 6 more in response to these comments.

1 Like

You litterally have throughout the thread, and just edited an older post to -respond- to new posts rather than comment on it afterwards.

Sorry?

in ten letters

Speak not the serpent’s name.

3 Likes

To be fair I quoted him earlier and an extra paragraph mysteriously appeared.

1 Like

You are seriously wrong in every way. Go away. I am debating bringing it to attention to Blizzard as well that you have activly stalked me with soley malicious intent for a year. It’s kinda serial-killer-y.

1 Like

Wow that’s really sketchy behaviour.

Why are like most gnomes SJW’s all of a sudden? Or is that a well-established thing already?

Stop pulling the victim card, please.

1 Like

I guess you won the argument, given that you forgot about it and he became obsessed for several months

1 Like

I just think I have good memory on the subject. I can link back the thread again if others want to make up their mind.

I was hoping the right clip from the Futrama rp Mobius D¡ck would be avalible but alas… No good obsession video.

I don’t really care for winning arguments. But I find it kinda creepy that he does to the point that he holds onto things for nearly a year and then think he is cool and “wins” by personal attacks, something he claimed in several posts(sometimes in the same ones) to be a bad thing to do and accused the PCU for doing in the past.

1 Like