Kakio de la renard?

The greatest praise I could ever wish from a fellow Grim Ganger.

1 Like

God damn Boush that was quite the TACTICAL mana bomb

3 Likes

SHUT up Brigante.

5 Likes

Fel fuel can’t melt dragonhawk harnesses…

LADDAE

4 Likes

:nerd_face: Ackchyually… :nerd_face:

1 Like

Boush’s post gave the thread a third-person perspective, a take which was clearly lacking before.

I’m sure you haven’t done it driven by a personal like or dislike of either me or Vixi but nevertheless you have taken the time to go through a lot of replies, a lot of posts and elaborate an impartial perspective, which is something this thread needed. Overall I find it a great post, offering a fair degree of criticism towards both sides, including parts about me. A must read for a TLDR of the thread.

2 Likes

Come to think of it… I’ve not posted an essay on the forums for a while. Maybe I should. I don’t know. What do you think, Dudflex?

Do a review of the thread

Silence yourself

1 Like

I have never seen an essay from you. But this post looks promising.

Grow a pair of somethings and post on your main

Why are you asking me, Why is everyone picking on me today? is Nov 14 “Dud-is-our-main-target Day”?

5 Likes

In desperate times, people look to the Loa for guidance.

Then go ask the Loa of Life Advice, not the Loa of giving you Diarrhea at your Grandma’s funeral

1 Like

My calendar says it is. So, give me the answer.

In desperate times people look for common sense but you seem to lack basic etiquette, arguing with half of the server. Give it a rest you bozo, please. You aren’t as interesting as you think you are.

1 Like

Go ahead, right an Essay, I’ll grade it when I wake up from crying myself to sleep over being harassed by Death Knights constantly.

2 Likes

You heard the lady, Dud.

Void Elves and Death Knights*
I’m not a DK yet

2 Likes

You stalker? How do you know she does that!???