Kakio de la renard?

I follow her on Vine.

1 Like

Think this will quickly turn into a whack-a-mole game again.

Oh give it a rest already like everyone has.

You should do tik-tok.

1 Like

Please stop stalking my forum history. Thank you :slight_smile:

Half the server = one dragon rper and a bunch of skillless oocers who sit in stormwind. Sorry guys, we’re only allowed a population of about 20 people on the server now. First come first served.

2 Likes

Music to my ears. Gnome screeching.

I do my horde slaying where horde players are prepared to fight, not where people are trying to relax and RP but you do you.

Ok but no one asked you though

I asked me and that’s all I care about :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Still trying to get a tiny piece of fame? Your time will come one day. Watch Polanski’s Carnage. It’s so good I think I will watch it tonight.

But you have to be more creative.

1 Like

Fame? From who exactly?

I don’t know if you’re even aware of the irony of you posting something about wanting to be famous though.

Didn’t our own Taliesin already try that?

The idea that I am trying to be famous isn’t very smart: think about this, why would I plan to become famous by arguing with people on the forums, of all places? I just like to argue. I do that with friends and on the web.

I’m not blaming you for trying to look good (why else bother at all with the dragon rper for what, four/five posts now?) but atleast try to look smart as you do it. Or people will think that you rolled a gnome character to compensate for your lack of brain skills.

1 Like

Oh no. The walls of text to reply to my two lines. You’re boring, i’m not here to impress, i’m replying because I find it funny. If other people find it funny, cool, if not, nbd.

Edit: As for the dragon RPer stuff, for the same reason, it’s funny to point it out. Probably because you fit the sterotype - trying to play the smartest creatures in the game while being a cretin OOC.

1 Like

You’ve got only 45 posts. I will let you go this once, because you’re already overreacting. Watching you having a meltdown would be too insensitive even for my standards.

1 Like

I lean down from my throne and guffaw at your measily 380. Peasant.

6 Likes

Uh-huh

1 Like

Humbled, I bow my head down before the might of the post’dorei.

Descends from the heavens with 3327 posts

Bow before the might of a Dark god.

3 Likes

No doubt 350 of your posts are stupid arguments or of little to no worthwhile substance, so we’re on equal ground.

Also if we’re using post-count as arguments, you lost to Vixi by a looong margin.