Kakio de la renard?

Anyone with more posts with me = needs a life.
Anyone with less = literally who?

3 Likes

If that’s what makes you feel better.

pats

Damn, how can I combat such a God killer move.

Think that’s you more than anyone else here - even the Abomination guys have some small audience (even if it is basically just their own guild) while you shamble around alone, your 10,000 word treatises on nothing at all hanging around your neck like a crown of thorns

Your massive meandering posts, all apparently written in the IRL equiv of [Low Common], are a cry for relevance that go 100% unnoticed

You try to have big opinions but you end up unironically agreeing with Morsteth posting quotes from AI websites. I guess cleverbot is about the level of dialogue people expect coming from the Nexus

I don’t think you could summon a single person (who isn’t some OOCer / altposter) to this forum thread right now that will admit that they think you are cool and even memorable beyond being " the man who makes essayposts that eclipse even Boush’s "

All in all, the Kirin Tor didn’t go far enough

10 Likes

This is the single saddest post in the entire thread. And it’s a looong thread.

I had to edit to answer Falafel. We’re his audience. He’s amusing to us. Don’t pick on him.

You know I’m not a sucker for audience myself. Let’s not get dragged into another topic about me.

I’ve got two people which sent me a letter in-game telling me they agreed with my p.o.v., thanks for your interest P

(edit - in past discussions)

1 Like

I understand that you don’t know the concept of confidence. That’s okay, when you grow up, you might gain some <3

I guess for some — a concept is all confidence is.

1 Like

Yes. Certainly for you, you seem afraid of your own emotions :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Based on what?

My super sense of people who are in touch with their emotions of course!

Also not sure why you like’d my comment, this concerns me.

Yes, you are

You treasure every small response - good or bad - like a rare precious gem

“My girlfriend posts on another forum. You wouldn’t know her but she really agrees with my posts”

Extremely iconic angle but I have recieved 50 unique messages of congratulations for my last post alone

9 Likes

What are we? Highschool teenage girls to count likes and follows, retweets and hashtags?

I likes it because it was humorous to me. “I am my own fact” kind of post is kind of funny.

Am I not allowed to ask you a genuine question? I was curious, not much more beyond that.

Of course you are; but where was it? I haven’t seen any question marks.

Fair play. Though you answered the question without me needing to put one!

Someone has to keep the conversation flowing since I guess Tehya got nuked and can’t reply; only like posts hahaha

1 Like

Then, I am afraid I must fail you in that regard, because I will be heading to bed! Amusingly, as much as I dislike your guild tag and other things, this has been the most civil part of the thread in the past few hours. Most amusing to me!

1 Like

Or he is fully aware that athramus is a troll and just doesn’t want to waste time on this :poop:?

1 Like

Right back at you, buddy.

Good night.

Edit for Sindri: He’s strangely absent from all threads, so his post count is behind schedule; suffering greatly. I smell some radioactive residue in the form of likes from the nuke he received.