Kakio de la renard?

Abom playing Dr Phil.

whelp, off to the ranch with us.

I actually had to google that. :no_mouth:

I can almost feel the insincerity dripping from this post.

Can’t we all just get along like Brigante suggested? Why try to dab again?

I didn’t even expect an apology in return for what you’ve been doing. Try and be the mature person I know you can be. :slight_smile:

We’re close to a 1000 posts. Let’s keep going

1 Like

:thinking:

He’s been actively drying to dab every time I post regardless of the forum: be it general discussion, world PvP, Argent Dawn or otherwise in the past few months.

But that’s all water unter the bridge as far as I’m concerned. That’s why I didn’t want to bring it up.

But… you did bring it up…. wait…. was that why you send him that mail? If so, that speaks volumes of your own maturity.

thread stinks

1. You come here with your le epic ganksquad concept, try (unsuccessfully) to take a big ol’ watery one on my server and try (again, unsuccessfully) to slander my friends so I don’t know what you expect other than hostility; it’s obviously working as it has elicited not one but two weird in game mails from yourself.

2. I haven’t told you to kill yourself.

9 Likes

Back to nervous-post memeing then. Right on cue.

Before I go away for the weekend, can we get back to the picture of me being a massive sea monster terrorising a rowboat, I liked that one.

But seriously, this has just went to weird unchartered places…

1 Like

Idk if it’s just the weird people from Rotgarde or the keyboard warriors, I guess we would never know.

Can someone explain to me why calling someone a 12 y/o is an insult?

I mean, assuming many of us here are above 20 at least, I’m sure we’ve all met people at same age, or even older who act in crazy or in stupid ways. It is not unique to children.

Not defending the troll Scarlet Crusade guild, just a genuine question I had.

Weirdest bunch here is yours, between the mails telling people to kill themselves and the oddly named alts referencing peoples’ IRL relatives.

And yet most of your former guildies try to expose your doings while you play the victime cards and play innocent.

It’s rare for people to use that word. Thank you for bringing it back to use.

2 Likes

??? You’re using words you’ve obviously picked up from your guild leader, but I don’t think you understand the meaning of those words as literally zero of that sentence is correct.

I am confused, I thought when he said this it was a meme post just for this thread? If they actually did this it’s really messed up and not excusable -at all- and should honestly be reported to both local authorities and Blizzard if it hasnt already.