Kakio de la renard?

No gods, no kings, no masters.

3 Likes

Try using that line in court, bub…

2 Likes

:dagger: Pay up or u’ll get a knock on ur door from the forum mafia

1 Like

Are there some rules that say “Participate in the :poop: show or piss off?”

You’re free to understand it as you like, but besides an occasional comment, I just observe most threads.

Observing means to look at.

You consistently comment some radical centrist quip about how you’re ‘above it all’ despite constantly dragging yourself into it.

5 Likes

Did you like… just choose not to read “most” in that sentence? Way to grab at something that’s not there.

You observe most of them, but always ask what’s happening? Your observation skills need work. Read what occurs!

This thread just never ends, does it?

1 Like

You’re right. I am so incredibly sorry Distantpeak. To ask what BTFO means. Mind calling the police while we’re at it?

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Abysscaller-argent-dawn/activity/replies

Call who you want…

2 Likes

Looks at 215 post count.

Looks at others literal thousands of posts count

Thinks it’s okay to call mine occasional

1 Like

sorry but FENCEposting is now an outdated trend.

1 Like

I don’t comment on other people’s attempts to be “superior”, whilst giving off an air that I think I’m better than them.

1 Like

And that’s fine. But I do not give off an air like that either. It was a comment, and you cannot discern tone over text. As I said, you are free to understand it how you wish, that’s your right to do.

But then I also ask that you can respect and understand when I say it’s not meant like that. Hope all’s good.

Dude, Abysscaller. Don’t get into this. It’s especially weird to get into a spat about rules and participating in the :poop: show after the jokes you pulled under the guise of Terrasen in a certain guild comms.

9 Likes

Ruh-roh raggy.

Well, if you can identify them as jokes, then I regret nothing. I’ve always said you can joke about anything you want. Cause a Joke’s a joke, and humor is subjective. You don’t find it funny? Fair. But it’s still a joke, and thus not bearing any seriousness.