Kakio de la renard?

Lets see how BTFO’d he is after posting it under one of his vids, perhaps a DM.

1 Like

Heil Abysscaller.

Comedy

3 Likes

Abysscaller don’t even try and continue because there’s plenty of TACTICAL mana bombs to drop from the dragonhawk if ya know what I mean ye?

1 Like

Brigante posting 101

1 Like

Imagine the shock to be removed from a guild for a second time you do the same joke

200 iq move

4 Likes

Ok coomer…

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/031/081/coomer.png

2 Likes

My dragonhawk is armed with AT LEAST 12

2 Likes

Get three guild kicks ready …

4 Likes

I collect one of the security keys to drop one of the tactical mana bombs from my vanguard clas-- Dragonhawk.

2 Likes

I like how Dragonhawks and mana bombs became a meme on the forums.

3 Likes

Yeah remember when you left a guild because they wouldn’t let you say you wanted more slaves for your plantation? Just a prank innit

3 Likes

Have you heard of the legendary Dragon hawk bomber?
The brignola gay?

2 Likes

Seems I’m the new target of the AD mob. Alright. As for the Onslaught, it was due to an issue with an officer. I fully admit that I could have ABSOLUTELY handled it better than I did, and that is, of course, fully on me, but I do also disagree with the way said officer handled it.

When asking someone not to repeat an action, you do that. Ask. It is a bad move to start being condescending and insulting, cause that can throw the member in question (me) into a defensive mind-set, which is bad for resolving the issue. As stated, I could’ve handled it better, but so could the other.

Who’s Fat Tony in this instance?

3 Likes

Get three logs of the event in question ready

3 Likes

me right here

6 Likes

Jesus Christ this thread is still going? What are we even talking about now?!

Apparently I am the next victim. Shrug