It’s the Alamo out here.

You, you dumb scot. Och.

Just. Read. The. Thread!

1 Like

Says the whale catcher

1 Like

Aye laddie… 'tis me.

1 Like

I have no idea. I just called it a mob, in reference to an angry mob. Like a protest marching on a crappy government. A bit like china atm. Didn’t really have any movie or other in mind, where this Fat Tony is from, gotta admit.

Pretending to not know what the Simpsons is to own the libs

8 Likes

Simpsons deniers are the worst.

1 Like

Uhhh. I know of the Simpsons, sure, but I don’t watch it. So it’s quite genuine?

Sorry, I don’t watch cis-white het*ro-normative capitalist propaganda.

3 Likes

“I did racist, minority and proper n-zi jokes, having quite some infamy, so im going to keep on joking about the same stuff and be expected to be told like a little boy not to do it.”

Man you were a great fit for Vorathel, werent you

3 Likes

Currently there is a RP gang war going on between the AAW led by El Mayoblaster vs PCU led by Don perroy while at the same time sheriff abomination is trying to capture the dastardly crooks… some times you the antics of figures like jarface or renards like me.

Yeah neo-fascists and alt-righters love to play the victim card online too.

Par for the course of Abyss “heil hitler” caller.

3 Likes

Fat Tony is one of the best characters on the show, up there with Johnny tightlips.

3 Likes

Wait wait wait, let me get this straight. Make sure I understand it right.

Am I now somehow worse, because you believe I am pretending now to know a character from simpsons called Fat Tony?

I mean, ‘HH’ on its own is not a joke. ‘humour is subjective’ but comedy is not.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Yeah… cause a making a joke means it’s for real, right. Sigh Humor is a subjective matter, you don’t find it funny, that’s fair and I can respect it, given that you state it in a civil manner.

I can understand you don’t find it funny, and I can understand me and other friends finding it absolutely hilarious when making reich (Nzi is not allowed apparently) jokes at our german friends expense.

See, everyone can laugh it off, cause we all know we’re not being serious.
I fail to understand how you can’t see that. It’s a joke, not serious, get over it.

Humour is subjective but there’s a thing called Tact and Audience.

10 Likes

That’s Not Nice, Abysscaller!

How is just saying “heil hitler” a joke, in any way, shape or form?

Please, explain it to me.

5 Likes