Kakio de la renard?

I didn’t expect Kakio to get into this thread and start replying. Now, this is getting interesting.

6 Likes

Do research before you do something.

Then stop. As a hot reminder, here’s two posts from you from two years ago:

I saw max 10 people who MIGHT’VE been roleplayers in Silvermoon, I didn’t go there to talk to RPers even, it was just to “kill” Blood Elves with a troll army, based on a video of mine.

I can’t control their actions, but it is true that I brought them there, together, so I definitely have some of the blame for that. But seriously, if you’re this annoyed over 10-20 minutes of a troll train in the almost dead city of Silvermoon and then merely 2 minutes in Stormwind while we passed through, you’re the one with the problem.

If you think my videos are making fun of RPers, you’re wrong too. They’re basically about me roleplaying as a silly character, trying to stay true to the role - 10 % of it is even related to “ERP”.

If you’re gonna complain this much over 22 minutes of disruption at 11:30 PM by people who also pay to play the game however they like, I don’t know what to say. Either way, I’m sorry if the spamming ruined anything, I tried to contain the disruption, but you know, I can’t control everything. It’s not like I do this on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis.

Agh, come one mate. I’ve already said what I came to say, I apologized for the inconvenience and said that it definitely won’t happen again…. Oh well, can’t do anything past this point.

So much for that eh? :wave:

18 Likes

I don’t doubt your intentions but that was at least negligence on your part.

2 Likes

Reign in your salt, Vixi. I’m hardly doing any boot-licking here just for disagreeing with you.

6 Likes

Refer to previous posts thanks

11 Likes

I haven’t done a stream like that since. I haven’t streamed on RP servers since, as far as I remember. So yes, I made sure it didn’t happen again.

1 Like

Yet it just happened again, didn’t it?

Honestly probably not a good idea to get mired in this.
But yeah, I kinda get the impression he doesn’t want fans swarming him, in the videos I’ve seen it’s usually been him on his own talking to people.

I checked the twitter a while ago and there were no posts asking for people to join him, so I scratch my head at that statement.

Holding your community accountable is a wonderful idea and I’m glad to see so many people supporting it, truly, but I think if anything can come of this thread then perhaps some introspection is in order.

3 Likes

https://i0.wp.com/digiday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/mob.jpg?resize=320%2C240&ssl=1

The AD community rallies against Kakio circa 2019

19 Likes

Not at all, it specifies what happened. You even yourself said this, you gathered a bunch of lvl 1 trolls to go raid a city and disrupt roleplay with the sole reason behind it being…to disrupt roleplay. I did not say -you- specifically -you- was there for 5 hours, but your group, your fanbase was, because of you and it continued for roughly 5 hours, thanks to you.

And yes, I imply that you WANTED this because of your behaviour past this. As I said, when the video first came out, you made your apology and I took it as a misstake from someone who did not understand the community.

The fact that you have done this afterwards, and made a -series- specifically dedicated to trolling roleplayers shows that in hindsight, yes it was something you WANTED. If you don’t wish people to think you did, then maybe stop doing the -same- thing?

As for the fans, I have seen it myself how you have have had discussions with your fanbase previously to making the videos about it, and with the Silvermoon incident specifically, you just admitted yourself that you called people together for it.

I have not lied about a single thing about you, as I said several times, I quite -like- most of your videos and found you pretty chill. Until this became the norm and until you came in to personally try to discredit and attack me for speaking out against what you are doing.

4 Likes

Okay, okay that sounds bassed so far, however

is a comment you liked so I am getting very conflicting vibes from you right now

22 Likes

Do not get me wrong, I can completely understand the sentiment of not wanting ones RP disturbed by a horde of OOC trolls, but he’s 1 dude. Everyone is responsible for their individual actions, you can’t mind-control people to do things.

If you’ve a problem with Kakio that is completely fair, but to blame him for his fans actions that he says he doesn’t condone is not.

They’re individuals as well with a functioning brain, saying otherwise is just salt, and from what I read, most of your ire is pointed at those.

1 Like

When a washed-up youtuber does it - its fun, but when a random roleplayer starts doing exactly the same - its griefing :pepelaugh:

9 Likes

Perhaps he should stop making a video -series- dedicated to trolling roleplayers?

Perhaps he shouldn’t hop into threads and passivly-agressivly insult people saying they do not approve of the behaviour of both him and his fans?

It just screams like he has a massive ego problem and can’t take full responsibility for his actions.

5 Likes

Sounds like a lot of youtubers and streamers to me. Must be part of it. :thinking:

3 Likes

In my opinion, the way you worded that first post about the Silvermoon raid, it heavily implies that I was there for 5 hours to make me look even worse. That’s my opinion, anyone reading this can go back and read it to make their own.

And honestly, I personally didn’t and still don’t see my recent RP videos as trolling - bad RP, perhaps, but I don’t go up trying to “troll” and disrupt people, I play an eager journalist in most of them and not a single person in those videos have complained to me about my behaviour - it actually seemed like everyone was having a good time.

1 Like

Fact that you assume that every single troll is approached with a polite /w “Hey, don’t troll/grief!” is quite funny on its own

10 Likes

Why can’t you just accept the valid criticism instead of saying “Aye, kings, however [fumbles with arguments for 3 lines] I am right after all” it makes you look so bad lol

11 Likes

I think some people that followed you there stuck around for much longer and that’s where the x hours claim comes from. I didn’t personally see that but you can see why people would associate the griefing of random viewers with you even if it wasn’t your intention or doing

Don’t think that’s 100% fair to Vixi there - people are just frustrated at this (the one RP server) constantly suffering from OOC players messing around here and detracting from the selling point of the server

I don’t think anyone is claiming that you’re the mastermind of that or w/e but I guess it’s just one small not so cool incident among however many hundred others (and I guess it’s easier to identify it with it being posted on YouTube etc)

You seem like a well-meaning and friendly guy but if people suffer the same epic trolling for months on end eventually they’re going to be pretty irritable about it (though I personally would say only the vanilla / shadowlands shtick was particularly goofy)

What is this weird analogy

Nero was pretty famously a massive populist who was extremely popular with the lower classes (some say even to the end of his reign), invested loads into culture (theatres, promoting athletic games) and was also the literal emperor of Rome so was incredibly relevant anyway

The burning of Rome being attributed to him (fiddled while Rome burned, etc) comes from questionable ancient sources like Suetonius that aren’t 100% reliable

t. nero internet defence force

25 denarii have been deposited into my account for this post

21 Likes