Kakio de la renard?

Yeah you do. “Farseer Kakio yells at RPers about Shadowlands” couldn’t be taken as anything but.

14 Likes

Talking about the shadowlands long before it all happens is rather rude/immersion breaking/trolling/straight up OOC.

8 Likes

Sure it can be your opinion, and I explained how I meant it. But you also yourself stated it like it was some sort of fact I was lying and fabricating stories, when…aside from me you have an entire thread saying the same things I did, because we’ve all -seen- it ourselves.

Then you are factually wrong, because, especially your latest video, is trolling. It’s the very basic trolling we get on this server.

Some of your journalism troll things has been…alright, a bit cringy, and still with the minset of that roleplay is something to kinda laugh at and only do for the meme. Which is rather patronising.

If you as you -again- clam, that this is all innocent misstakes and you wish to do better, maybe stop it then? And don’t come into threats insulting people for not thinking it’s cool?

6 Likes

Too kewl foh skewl.

Hello Youtube!

8 Likes

Denying that what you do is trolling is just dishonest.

5 Likes

Come sweet Kakio, friend or troll, come. Come and look upon the Roleplay of Argent Dawn, and bring your viewers, we have need of them. Come to the Roleplay Hub, we wait for you there, where we last met, countless ages ago. Come to us through grief and drama, I welcome you! Welcome Twitch-and-Youtube, I have prepared a place for you! Come, bring viewers to the Roleplay Hub, together, let us free the cursed false pillars! Welcome Kakio, together we shall speak for the law and the land and drive the mongrel dogs of the Internet from Argent Dawn! Is this how you honor the roleplay server and the art unmourned? Come to us openly, and not by stealth. Argent Dawn welcomes you Kakio, our old friend… but to this place where quality lore is made, why have you come unprepared? Welcome, Twitch-and-Youtube, to this place where YOUR destiny is made. What a fool you are, we are good RPers! How can you troll good RPers? What a grand and intoxicating innocence! How could you be so naive? There is no escape, no apology or reporting can work in this place! Come! Lay down your excuses! It is not too late for our mercy…

11 Likes

yeah but you can definitely make loads of videos encouraging people to disrupt someone else’s hobby which I think sneakily you know makes you responsible for the actions of the people who follow your encouragement.

8 Likes

This entire thread is why Blizzard shouldn’t have removed ingame GM’s and should punish OOC’lers heavily on RP realms.

20 Likes

It is upon us now role player bros

7 Likes

Well, I am quitting it here - everything I have to say I’ve already said in here. Closing statement would be that I’ve made mistakes, I am sorry for them and have actually made sure to not make them again (Silvermoon raid incident). I genuinely thought people in my videos were having a good time, I haven’t gotten any indication from any of them that that isn’t the case. But if it was, I would leave them alone, talk to someone else. As I’ve always done, you just don’t see that in the final cut.

I honestly don’t want to do harm and be considered a douchebag for what I do, so I’ll consider just quitting the RP videos if that’s truly the case.

3 Likes

I can see what you mean, and I get it, but still disagree. I think people are responsible for their own actions. You can troll someone and say “Oh I only did it cause that guy over there told me to.” And then you’re scot free and the other guy’s screwed.

Argent Dawn, you’ve done it again.

If you actually saw what I meant, and got it, you wouldn’t actually logically be able to disagree.

Unless of course you’re just being a devil’s advocate for the sake of it.

What if… and here’s a crazy idea… both the guy encouraging it AND the guy doing it are responsible…?

whoa!

8 Likes

Based. Very cool

7 Likes

Come sweet Kakio, friend or troll, come. Come and look upon the Roleplay of Argent Dawn, and bring your viewers, we have need of them. Come to the Roleplay Hub, we wait for you there, where we last met, countless ages ago. Come to us through grief and drama, I welcome you! Welcome Twitch-and-Youtube, I have prepared a place for you! Come, bring viewers to the Roleplay Hub, together, let us free the cursed false pillars! Welcome Kakio, together we shall speak for the law and the land and drive the mongrel dogs of the Internet from Argent Dawn! Is this how you honor the roleplay server and the art unmourned? Come to us openly, and not by stealth. Argent Dawn welcomes you Kakio, our old friend… but to this place where quality lore is made, why have you come unprepared? Welcome, Twitch-and-Youtube, to this place where YOUR destiny is made. What a fool you are, we are good RPers! How can you troll good RPers? What a grand and intoxicating innocence! How could you be so naive? There is no escape, no apology or reporting can work in this place! Come! Lay down your excuses! It is not too late for our mercy…

12 Likes

Don’t you come here with logic, darnit!

3 Likes

You could just invest more time and effort into it and film some actual role play instead of Mc Donalds interaction in Stormwind, I think people would cheer you for that rather than slam dunk you as of rn – if you would portray how complex and fascinating RP can be, you would surely get my " like "

8 Likes

Most people seem to find your troll journalist character more bareable(Myself included even though despite finding it still rather borderline). Make roleplay videos all you like if you geniuenly find it fun/interesting, but don’t go out of your way to make some meme-y character only played for some laughs for yourself and your fans.

Instead, perhaps look up a bit more on how people normally roleplay and try it out for yourself properly. It can be alot of fun.

1 Like

That’s quite a statement isn’t it. You realise it is possible to understand another persons view and opinion and still disagree, right? Having an understanding of anothers view doesn’t equal sharing it.

1 Like