Kakio de la renard?

I hope shutting up is your first language because this is getting stale… and that is said by me.

English isn’t my first language either, yet you only need like…basic fundamental knowledge to understand that what you said is -not- a joke.

It made you laugh, but litterally no one else.

Yeah, I was referring to future incidents that will no doubt happen, not specifically what has already happened

I honestly couldn’t care less for the “joke” itself, it doesn’t irk me in the slightest - I’m continuing because you’re just making yourself look ridiculous with your continued “I said I was in the wrong I said I was in the wrong” but simultaneously also saying “it wasn’t entirely my fault”

1 Like

Okay, so I’ll explain in a bit more detail.

You have explained that not all things considered jokes are funny - which is true. The opposite is also true; not everything people find funny is a joke. Humour is subjective but comedy isn’t.

2 Likes

Then use bloody vocabulary or learn the difference between those two statements?

Then it is accurate to not call it comedy. I do not know what to call it then. A badly timed attempt at being humerous? For it sure was that.

Just call it tactless and dumb.

I think everyone, myself included even, has beaten you to that one.
Not word for word ofcourse. Clarifying for those who like to take every phrase literally.

Ok u know what this got boring fast

Someone call the Scarlets back they’ve probably compiled more old screenshots by now

Well, I did call it a dead horse quite a while ago. You know, asked people how much they wanted to keep beating it.

I am naturally responding so it’s not all left in more of a dumpster fire than it is. I like to think being able to have admitted my flaw and mistake puts me a little over others who stand their ground no matter what.

1 Like

In this town there lived an outlaw by the name of Scarlet Red
Many men had tried to take him and that many men were dead
He was vicious and a killer, though a youth of twenty three
And the notches on his pistol numbered one and nineteen reee
One and nineteen reee

3 Likes

I’m flagging this thread. Let’s hope an CM closes it so this madness ceases.

Y’all somehow have your limiters removed and it’s creating more chaos than usual.

1 Like

Unlike you we stay till the end of the match, mcCREEEEEE.

bohoo for trying to get clarifications from some hypocritical n-zi jokester

I’m good - you’ve realised that it wasn’t a joke and that was what I was trying to inform you.

Now to the important subject - hedgehogs. Cute animal, or cutest animal?

1 Like

Hey I am not part of this thread and I don’t have any input. Hate AD drama!!! Hate it hate it!!!

Do me the favor of not assuming that this was only related to Abysscaller. I’m not taking sides here.

That’s a funny way of saying harvest mouse.

https://mymodernmet.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/harvest-mice-miles-herbert-11.jpg

Why are you tagging me too?

And Mice are cuter. By a long shot.

That is cute, but he’s got nothing on this heckin snoofer

https://thumbs-prod.si-cdn.com/bSQrrjwgvM7LNz_dZj5j8_mYFGw=/800x600/filters:no_upscale()/https://public-media.si-cdn.com/filer/e7/3f/e73fa3ba-bcaf-444f-87c8-a79cc35a6bd2/domesticated_baby_hedgehog.jpg

1 Like