Kakio de la renard?

Love drama
Love chaos
Love derailed threads

There I said it bros I said what we were all thinking…!!

1 Like

Cute, but not the cutest.

1 Like

Right, all’s good then. And personally I think kittens are cuter, but I can admit that may be my biaz from having grown up with cats.

Needle mice are the cutest animal.

Then who as well, cause there is only one current conversation rn :thinking:

Those animals chew on poop and then rub that mixture of excrement and saliva over their quilts to deal with predators, yeah… cutest animals.

your hedgehog picture needs some work - I copypasted the link but it didn’t come up with one

Anything past the Kakio call out.

Does this answer satisfies you?

Do hedgehogs sleep in flowers tho? No. So… But also there’s some hedghogs living under my decking and they come out and night and wiggles their noses.

Get out of here Disney shill :no_good_woman: :mouse: :no_good_woman:

leave out a bowl of dry cat food and a shallow dish of water for them so they are safe to hibernate

I do not think it will. He’s grown hotter than a lead ball through an anvil for me.

Or was it a lead ball… Too lazy to check, but those video’s of that red-hot ball.

I, for one, will argue in favor of the genets who are too often forgotten in conversations of cuteness!
https://hesc.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Genet-cats-1024x768.jpg

• a baby: https://africageographic.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/cute-baby-genet.jpg
1 Like

Respect the mouse, or end up just like that cruise-line worker who went missing at sea and Disney squashed every investigation into what happened to her.

why did you tag me, i have no hedgehogs

Quite so, cheers

I don’t think we’re getting any answers regarding Syanidi’s missing chestpiece, Narmë.

exactly.

It was Tungsten… I checked.

I will not bow down to this mouse of the west :no_good_woman::mouse::no_good_woman:

Glad to hear.

I legit feel bad for future generations who’ll have President of the Earth Mickey Mouse owning everything on earth… And beyond if we figure out space colonies.

1 Like