Kaldorei emotional moment (spoilers)

they arent

2 Likes

Ardenweald is so beautiful, I really think the art team did an incredible job. it has become my new favorite zone.
I think the Night Fae campaign is looking good, it was awesome rescuing the souls and releasing them in a peaceful place. I also enjoyed listening to Tyrande berate the Horde players, and have them serve under her feet.

I can’t stop laughing! :rofl:

Outlandish heresy!

5 Likes

Moontear is the missing link between troll and elf kind

1 Like

Totally offtop and posted for selfish reasons.

Since I am not familiar with the arts of forum necromancy and the original thread is locked, I’ll just add a minor detail I got wrong before, loosely related to kaldorei.

From the horde quest Where Hope Dies.

We must carry out the Dark Lady’s orders before we are overrun by these newly-invigorated elves.

There is one night elf in particular that we seek. You may remember her from our last venture into Darkshore. Lucky for you, she is already dead… so she should prove less troublesome than the living ones you’ve already encountered.

Signal me when you find her corpse.

So, it was not random at all, hence Sira (and Delaryn) could not get any options from val’kyrs (assuming my headcanon is not just headcanon).

gl hf

Unfortunately, it is true.

And the reason why I say unfortunately is because elves are the main problems of Azeroth. From Azshara all the way to Sylvanas. It’s really embarrassing to see elves as descendants from Trolls.

At least now the Horde got Dark Trolls.

And yes I say this as a Elf myself.

1 Like

think you mean trolls are the main problem for azeroth this vermins should be wiped from the face of the planet

Trolls didn’t blow their empire up and took the world with it like Elves did, they saved the world from Aqir and lost their empire later.

3 Likes

no their biggest crime was being weak and getting stomped by their descendents you still have them spouting all land is troll land despite being under the heel of the lights of lights some mongrels never learn

1 Like

Their descendants took advantage of a literal nuke they were lucky enough to discover planted close to their territory. And happened to meddle with it to such extent, that it ended up blowing most their land gains, and forcing their entire civilisation back into loincloth-wearing tree people.

1 Like

Go to the rp forums.

you must be new here

1 Like

Certainly not. Now hush.

Seeing how many souls I collected and released into Ardenweald made my heart crack. I will never be able to enjoy these moments fully when I know the filth that put them in the maw in the first place still draws breath. I won’t know peace until her head decorates my wall

1 Like

It really was amazing saving all those Night elves.

Such a shame they were in there in the first place.

And keep in mind we only saved 80 there is probably many many more that did not make it. But I don’t wanna ruin the positive moment, let’s just focus on the 80 we saved.

2 Likes

I just got suddenly a quest from Ysera today to rescue 3 Night Elves souls from the Maw.

-those 3 elves were saved, and now lives in Ardenwield.
Nice Christmas gift from Blizzard ! :heart:

6 Likes

I got the quest as well! This is awesome and I can’t wait to see Tyrande again.

3 Likes

Stormwind honors your service to the Alliance!

Astarri is saved? That’s amazing! I always wondered what happened to her.

I wonder what happened to the Gilnean souls that died in Teldrassil

1 Like

No doubt, a wayward relative of Daelinna^^

Human Brotherhood ®