Keep Era going - WB Quests

Hey there,

so I’m one of those rarly players that are on Era since day 1! I just love vanilla and I love to go with 40ppl in a Raid and try to get better and better every week! And since Era is meant to be a place, where vanilla is going forever, I see a danger for the far future for all motivated Era player - World Buffs.

As for me and a lot of other players, we try to push bountries every week by trying to get better and we do this with a full wordbuffed raid! Since the Cluster are not thaaaat great composed (sry Blizz^^) we will have a problem getting new Dragonslayer/Rend/ZG Buffs in the future because every player has done the quest and new people that level are kind of rare…

My idea for this.
Please Blizzard, make the Wordbuff Quest repeatable. Every Raid drops a Ony/Rend/Nefarian head, why shouldnt it be possible to turn that head in? Ofc without reward, thats only gainable at the first time :slight_smile:

And I also know, Era is one of the last things you care about at the moment but Vanilla is like the heart of Blizzard, its THE game where everything startet. Show those people who love this some love <3

Malloc - Vanilla enthusiast since 2005

109 Likes

I agree to 100% with Malloc

8 Likes

I’m among those players also and we would kinda need some kind of support for eternal battle where World Buffs are essential part for majority of people who raid :slight_smile:

4 Likes

我同意他有一點給愛好者<3!

4 Likes

I agree 100%, this would help the era community last forever <3

3 Likes

Totally agree, let’s goooooo

2 Likes

Yes, please!

2 Likes

Firemaw Currently recruiting players for our 2nd raid Naxx . All Meme Spec Are Welcome As Long Your Performance Well , Raid day is -Friday 19:00, , Social , lvling players are welcome too /w For More Info

Yes Sir! This is what Era absolutly needs now!!

Blizzard go for it !!!

1 Like

Agree!
Mooo :cow:

3 Likes

Yes, this 100%!

1 Like

Go plz ! OIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNKKK !!! GRUIIIIIKK !!!

great idea

Boom boom boom!
To the top!

Awesome idea! This is probably an absolute necessity in order to keep the Classic Era servers/community alive and healthy.

1 Like

great idea

This is 100% whats needed in Era. Lets go blizzard!!!

Brilliant idé and a no brainer blizzard, lets do it!!!

2 Likes

that would be insane

Yes, please

1 Like