Keep Era going - WB Quests

Its a excellent idea… but sadly there is very low chance on this happening blizzard would rather tell us to level up alts play more and hope for new players to level up and get the world buffs for us.
I would like to see this happening but not holding my breath i doubt any more changed will be made to era after the chronoboon

Yes, I agree with you on that… the chances are very low. But the chances are way higher with this post then with no post :wink:
And for me, I see this as one of the most important thing to keep Era alive. I hope Blizzard goes the same way and want that Era is alive (although its not gaining dollars).

Other then that, I would have more ideas to keep Era alive and the community together :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have an even better idea how about a fresh Classic Server … but not SoM style, because most people don’t care about proving their raiding skills in a 15 year old game…

3 Likes

Could be a great idea to keep era realms alive. I totaly agree !

2 Likes

Thumbs up!

1 Like

Thumbs up!

2 Likes

100% great idea. This community exists. This is just a minimal request.
Merging servers and uniting the community will be overkill, but this?

2 Likes

I like your idea. This would help the Classic era a lot and it is a minor change that would not cause issues and help people that still enjoy Classic raids. I hope someone from Blizzard read this post and they prove to us that they care about people that are dedicated and still enjoy the first era of WoW over 16 years later. Leveling alts just to get a set of world buffs for one raid is pain.

3 Likes

i would 100% love to see this happen. thumbs up

1 Like

Yes! Make the Wordbuff Quest repeatable is a good solution for Classic Era like As was done with the Chronoboon Displacer. All past has to be a little modified.

2 Likes

Agree. Make head turn ins repeatable for the buff.

Easy little fix :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks so far @everyone for supporting this idea :slight_smile:
I love the Era community and hope we will get support in the future
<3

4 Likes

Classic Era pretty much is the EXACT version i love to play the most out of all iterations of WoW, and i am pretty sure same could be said for all of us playing it.

This is a minor effort change that would be a major improvement.

6 Likes

A change like this would keep those of us that try very hard to keep Era alive some much needed support
Dont implement new Woke gimmix but help us in meaningful ways like this

8 Likes

Sounds Amazing, there are struggles in Classic Era Right now and innovation will keep players a little more interested.

Repeating the quests or simply adding another way receive these buffs without it being ‘Click NPC’ is the best introduction to helping the True Classic players.

4 Likes

I love the Idea 100%

It’s something that scares me to want to play ERA. With changes like this it only HELPS the community, Nothing too Crazy.

4 Likes

A lot of good imput

2 Likes

Great idea. Lets hope blizzard pay attention.

2 Likes

It’s a very very good idea, WB will be more and more rare and are the subject of an unhealthy new market.
Only big/old guilds will be able to clean end-game raids on Era servers. We need regular WB to allow new communities to have a progress on end-game

3 Likes

After Chronoboon Displacer that would be an awesome change for the worldbuffs!

3 Likes