Keep Era going - WB Quests

It must still need clearing of BWL/ony/zg. To keep the mechanism of incentivizing runs there.
Just make the tiny change of making the quest repeatable.

3 Likes

100% agree, we need some suppot for raid buffs!

1 Like

This has to happen, either this or WBs going out on set timers a few times a day.

1 Like

This thread needs a blue post acknowledging theyre going to add this change in already. Literally everyone wants it.

3 Likes

I’m 100% for it.

1 Like

Would be great!

1 Like

Bumping this, with the smaller populations on era this would be a fantastic change.

2 Likes

Why hasn’t Blizzard merged the servers?

I think if they merge the servers and offer new quests/ content, some players will return

1 Like

Push im up

1 Like

Why hasn’t Blizzard merged the servers?
I think if they merge the servers and offer new quests/ content, some players will return

Thats what everyone that plays Era is asking… And most ppl hope that this will come. Like 1 PvE EU, 1 PvP for EU and equal for US. That would be rly poggers :smiley:

1 Like

Do you want the English, German, Spanish, Russian and French servers merged? Else it has already almost happened. EU English servers: 1 PvE cluster, 2 PvP clusters … and the 2 RP realms separate still - and leave them. There’s almost no-one there exceprt for hcs who want peace and quiet - instead offer free transfer for those wanting to go to the one biggish server.
And as for BGs all of EU is already one battlegroup All languages, PvE, PvP and RP servers alike. So you’d get no more BGs popping by a merge.

1 Like

Steering this back to the op’s good suggestion.

Make wb-quests repeatable. Should be just a simple switch somewhere in the code(?)

1 Like

Yes, no split between countries… thats mostly how its done now. 1 EU server for PVP and one EU Server for PVE. That would also improve BGs, cause its all on one Realm, creating the REAL vanilla PvP experience ;D

1 Like

Dear Malloc!
No it would make ZERO difference for BGs.
Because ALL Classic Era servers, PvP, PvE, RP, English, Spanish, Russian, you name it, ARE already merged for BGs. What you have now is what you will have always.
Most pepole playing Era (as I do) are PvE players, reliving the levelling experience, not in it for the BGs.

The WB problem can be easily fixed. Look at the changes they made to pvp in TBC to cater to horde. Surely making the quests repeatable can be something that gets done.

The question though is, does anybody ever see this? We are the playing customers, after all

clearing any raid is perfectly doable without any buffs at all. unless we talk next lvl bad.

But i do understand that it is more fun to have WB than not.

Chill solution would be to give the chrommie Item, the item that stores world buffs) a use with 24 hours cd, it simply gives u all WB once every 24 hour. without the need to collect said buffs.

It needs to retain the requirements to do ony/bwl/zg for the drops.

Just make the quest repeatable, that’s all.

1 Like

yes make it happen

Hey Mates,
one of our US-Colleagues reopened this thread in the US Forums, where it also gets alot of attention :slight_smile:

So who knows, maybe theres a chance that this will happen in the future. Im optimistic!
Hope you all have fun so far in Era, keep going :v:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.