Keep getting disconnected

Yee for me its the community feast aswell keep getting dcd while its active

1 Like

have it on 5 chars gave up trying

Hello,whole AzureSpan disconected me over and over. I deleted caches repair tool etc. Nothing work. Whole Dragon Isles are really broken afther last “mantenance” What could i do now? Stop playing ,stop paying also or what? With EVERY mantenance is something broken what was ok and what was broken is broken even more. Now i should start to new character or i dont know

Its happening everywhere, and somehow it gets especially bad whenever a rare elite spawns. Without fail i’ll get disconnected and won’t be able to log back in untill after it’s dead… at least they have a sense of humour with their bugs

Also nice comunity soup evemt…they could boil my char in that cauldron,i cant log in so why not,more meat…maybe for npcs

Don’t enter Valdrakken!!! It will be a short visit if you go!

Same for me at Valdrakken, repaired files, uninstalled addons, still disconnecting unfortunately.

I have similar issues - it’s probably due to the same issue a lot of people are experiencing right now…
I keep disconnecting in character selection screen over and over again, making it impossible to even log in.

I somehow doubt it’s an issue that would be resolved by repairing. Not when it’s so widespread. There were tons of people on Silvermoon talking about this in global chat this morning.

Same for me as soon as I landed on Valdrakken I get disconnected. Can’t even Hearthstone out to play the game!

I’m only getting DC if i try dragonracing at this point. Every single time. Everything else works fine on KulTiras

same here, could play “normally” but every char in Valdrakken gets DC every couple of seconds.

Same here i login onto my character and disconnect… blizzard the hell!

Ye same here, odd thing is, it only happens on my alts. Since I logged onto my main, there is no disconnect. Both of them are in Valdrakken.

been trying to login , same problem

Jump, DC.
Talk to vendor, DC.
Join BG, DC.

It’s probably server side.

This :poop: is unplayable at the moment. Getting disconnected every few seconds in the main city. :rage:

Same for me, it keeps on getting me disconnected in Valdrakken.

citadelle obsidienne = end of game 10 min dc/reco for fly out

When I look in task manager it says World of Warcraft (2). Does that mean 2 games are trying to run at the same time and it’s getting confused?

1 Like