What a way to start the day
Of all the sick exposĂŠes Ive read on AD, this one is at the peak of depravity

2 Likes

In short:

Avoid ERPers. It’s not a meme.

10 Likes

I wish I hadn’t.

:face_vomiting:

How many of these degenerates even are on our realm?

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

:point_down:

:point_up:

1 Like

I don’t think diddling children -real or fictional- is okay and if you do, well, a very vast majority of people will agree that you’re a sicko and deserve worse than words.
Morality is subjective, but kiddy diddling is never okay.

Nah fam, can’t turn that around on me when you’re the one calling me such.

You’d be surprised at how thin the line goes in these cases, you’re naive+stupid to think otherwise.

Did you just call me a pedo? LMAO bro get out and touch grass.
If anything I feel you’re more of the aforementioned than I ever will be just based on how you defend it.

You’re not worth the words and if anything, probably a more bad faith actor than anyone else in this forum and thread.
Good day sir, I hope you feel the sweet delight of Karma coming for you one day :v:

3 Likes

Sooo…

Anyone seen Cuties yet? :sweat_smile:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1280555132439023616/KRXI92rH_400x400.jpg

7 Likes

Can we let this thread die already?

1 Like

Nope, also asking that keeps it alive a little longer.

dear ketti caravan this has been a hard time for you all i am super super proud of you all and i know you wil stand strong anf keep going dont ever let your self be stomped into the ground and destroyed cuz you guys are awsome so stand high and proud i trust you wil never ever care about annything annyone says about you vuz you are all freaking amezing
100/100 FROM YOUR GAL PIXXY❤

1 Like

#standstrongketi✊

Both Keti Caravan and its successor guild are disbanded, in case you weren’t aware.

Also, please don’t kick this off again. At this point, the horse has been beaten to a pulp and there is absolutely nothing to be gained anymore.

15 Likes

It’s time for this horse to die in peace.

Farewell great runner of the plains.
You charged bravely over the hill in search of better grass,
just to drop of a cliff and succumb to your naivety.

Woe to those who read this tale,
men dressed as children, and maidens bare chested feeding their pets.
Woe who reads this sorry tale of madness,
a mare galloped in search of companion,
fell down eaten by the wolves of reality.

11 Likes

What’s wrong with Keti? Is she safe? Is she alright?

2 Likes

Do you know what punctuation is?

9 Likes

Why are you naked again?

Jokes aside, I think many people agree that it’s high time to let this thing here die in peace. At this point we need to stop coming back here to whatever has been commented, let alone keep on replying to things. I know I shall.

Keti if you are reading this, I personally don’t have any bad feelings towards you (mostly because I don’t really care about anything adressed in this), and things may feel bad and embarrassing now, as you get older it will become just one of those things. (Because believe me, many people here, including me, all have one or more of those things.) Maybe it’s best to stay off the internet for a while and find meaning in a different hobby, until you feel you can get back at it again. Which is fine, I take many breaks from WoW RP because the community can both uplift you, or wear you down real fast. What happened here was constructive at some part, but became something completely un-constructive for another. And I can imagine it’s a bit too much for one individual to get this all in one week all over you while all you intended was to recruit new people for your guild.
Like I said, hope you are doing well, take a break, find some peace and reflection, hang with real people in your life, read some books, try a new hobby, and come back when you feel you’re ready again.

What I’m more or less am trying to say that this entire ordeal is not important.
Neither is World of Warcraft really important. Or roleplaying for that matter.
So don’t stress. Pick yourself up again, it’s just a game, and try something new, or go at it again.

13 Likes