Keti caravan

2 Likes

I finally found the eldritch knowledge and by the Old Gods, no wonder people join the Twilight’s Hammer.

5 Likes

These are the reasons why Mana-bombs are created.

7 Likes

Alright. I am not searching for that stuff. It must be terrifying, if you out of all people start to understand the motivations behind joining the Twilight Hammer!

3 Likes

None of this would have come to pass if it were not for Kael’thas’ death.

1 Like

the alliance were completely justified in vol’dun

1 Like

The purge squad would have saved us from this thread.

4 Likes

Man, reading quickly through like half of this makes me want to play a game that doesn’t have adults roleplaying as children, or people breastfeeding their pets.

Have you guys heard about Raid: Shadow Legends?
It’s available on iOS and Android and it’s totally free. You guys do have phones right?
It’s a dark themed combat RPG that doesn’t include breastfeeding, or children for that matter. Raid: Shadow Legends is great because if you ever get into an ERP encounter with a stranger, you’ll only have to pay 30k silver to reply, or just wait three hours, by that time you ain’t wanting that ERP no-more.

But Wait, there’s more!

It has giant evil boss fights, PVP war combat battles, more players then people living in Luxembourg, and it can even teach you how to do you taxes.

Raid: Shadow Legends
It’s a game.

7 Likes

It looks to me like he’s got a serious medical problem. If anything he needs a doctor. Several, probably.

That’s no smirk, it’s a grimace of pain. He’s begging for help.

Poor thing, should put it out of its misery.

You called?

I have sought out the cursed knowledge, but failed to find it. I live for cringe and it sounds like this a really juicy nugget that I’ve missed.

What a way to start the day
Of all the sick exposĂŠes Ive read on AD, this one is at the peak of depravity

2 Likes

In short:

Avoid ERPers. It’s not a meme.

10 Likes

I wish I hadn’t.

:face_vomiting:

How many of these degenerates even are on our realm?

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

:point_down:

:point_up:

1 Like

I don’t think diddling children -real or fictional- is okay and if you do, well, a very vast majority of people will agree that you’re a sicko and deserve worse than words.
Morality is subjective, but kiddy diddling is never okay.

Nah fam, can’t turn that around on me when you’re the one calling me such.

You’d be surprised at how thin the line goes in these cases, you’re naive+stupid to think otherwise.

Did you just call me a pedo? LMAO bro get out and touch grass.
If anything I feel you’re more of the aforementioned than I ever will be just based on how you defend it.

You’re not worth the words and if anything, probably a more bad faith actor than anyone else in this forum and thread.
Good day sir, I hope you feel the sweet delight of Karma coming for you one day :v:

3 Likes

Sooo…

Anyone seen Cuties yet? :sweat_smile:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1280555132439023616/KRXI92rH_400x400.jpg