Keti caravan

7 Likes

Can we let this thread die already?

1 Like

Nope, also asking that keeps it alive a little longer.

dear ketti caravan this has been a hard time for you all i am super super proud of you all and i know you wil stand strong anf keep going dont ever let your self be stomped into the ground and destroyed cuz you guys are awsome so stand high and proud i trust you wil never ever care about annything annyone says about you vuz you are all freaking amezing
100/100 FROM YOUR GAL PIXXY❤

1 Like

#standstrongketi✊

Both Keti Caravan and its successor guild are disbanded, in case you weren’t aware.

Also, please don’t kick this off again. At this point, the horse has been beaten to a pulp and there is absolutely nothing to be gained anymore.

15 Likes

It’s time for this horse to die in peace.

Farewell great runner of the plains.
You charged bravely over the hill in search of better grass,
just to drop of a cliff and succumb to your naivety.

Woe to those who read this tale,
men dressed as children, and maidens bare chested feeding their pets.
Woe who reads this sorry tale of madness,
a mare galloped in search of companion,
fell down eaten by the wolves of reality.

11 Likes

What’s wrong with Keti? Is she safe? Is she alright?

2 Likes

Do you know what punctuation is?

9 Likes

Why are you naked again?

Jokes aside, I think many people agree that it’s high time to let this thing here die in peace. At this point we need to stop coming back here to whatever has been commented, let alone keep on replying to things. I know I shall.

Keti if you are reading this, I personally don’t have any bad feelings towards you (mostly because I don’t really care about anything adressed in this), and things may feel bad and embarrassing now, as you get older it will become just one of those things. (Because believe me, many people here, including me, all have one or more of those things.) Maybe it’s best to stay off the internet for a while and find meaning in a different hobby, until you feel you can get back at it again. Which is fine, I take many breaks from WoW RP because the community can both uplift you, or wear you down real fast. What happened here was constructive at some part, but became something completely un-constructive for another. And I can imagine it’s a bit too much for one individual to get this all in one week all over you while all you intended was to recruit new people for your guild.
Like I said, hope you are doing well, take a break, find some peace and reflection, hang with real people in your life, read some books, try a new hobby, and come back when you feel you’re ready again.

What I’m more or less am trying to say that this entire ordeal is not important.
Neither is World of Warcraft really important. Or roleplaying for that matter.
So don’t stress. Pick yourself up again, it’s just a game, and try something new, or go at it again.

13 Likes

running dropkicks Kaitylinn

I’m in.

chanting Bugman’s bar, bugman’s bar, bugman’s bar-

3 Likes

Bri’ish

5 Likes

Rykah…
Do you really believe i am doomed?
Look in the valley of honor if i were you.

I wont take my break. I would not even let my self getting taken down, or even my caravan.

Let this be clear… if you really think this is going to happen. Nope!

This has to be some sort of 5D chess play

4 Likes

Good for you!

If you can remake your guild, having steered it away from the disturbing elements and become better for it - then good luck!

There’s also a chance to stop this from becoming confrontational again, and turning into an “us vs them” situation. It’s always worth remembering that most of us were not against you personally, just against the potential for sick rp (which was fixed?). That and the wierdly outspoken member who seemed dead-set on making enemies out of everyone.

Keep on moving in the right direction and hopefully things will improve even more. :fox_face:

3 Likes

Listen… I managed to make them think it was doomed. by abandoned it.
And a few days later. I had the document in my pocket again. got a few scrubbles.
After i saw someone said it here on the thread that the guild was doomed.

And yes. i am still furious. Thinking you could attack me after 10+ years on ad…
How dare you doing this… no matter if i defend one or another.

The rping i do, Is my responsibility.
What other people do and their actions. is not my problem.
I still try on each day i come on. with keti. To keep the Rping as good as possible as i can make it that good. If i say things wrong. Allright. you can always approach me and tell me this. Your good right to do that. That is not a hard feeling.

What other people do inside of my guild. that’s their own responsibility to take care about. not mine. but there will be talkings if that is happening. and warnings will ben sent out when problems will occur. i am very strict in that.

So. Whatever you say paladin from the highblood myrmidon. No. keti caravan is not doomed. will not even concede to it!

For the most part this is the right attitude to have, however:

No. I’m sorry, it doesn’t work this way. You are the only one who can let others into your guild (officers excluded but you had to invite them in at some point too) and thus the people you invite in, consciously or unconsciously, represent what you have made.

Let’s take it to a real life example. If you are the head of a book club, or a dungeon master for a tabletop game, and there is somebody in that club who is acting in a way that is making other people uncomfortable, you don’t get to stand back and say “well it’s just them being them, I don’t control them or tell them what to do.”

You have people here telling you why these members are an issue but instead of taking the responsibility that comes with putting yourself as a leader of sorts, you’re just saying that we should accept what they do as seperate from yourself.

No, Keti. No.

I’m fully aware that I’ve been harsh and unkind in this thread but this isn’t the big bad evil mafia of Argent Dawn coming along to mistreat someone. I want to see you succeed and I want to see another vulpera guild on Argent Dawn because they’re honestly (in my own opinion) the best allied race Blizzard have came up with.

But not if they’re going to be marred and bogged down by IRL adults infantalizing themselves digitally.

13 Likes