Last wish - Nightborne customization

Well you do know they can mix and match colors. they can use pink with either grey,blue, or both. same goes for purple skin color. One of the colors is green/grey. one is Light purple/grey. One color is mix of dark blue and dark purple. So its nothing new for blizzard to mix and match colors. But we will see what art team can come up with.

1 Like

And I thought only Blizzard was that dumb. Why hasn’t this artist you’ve posted thought of creating a long beard customization for Humans?

Why is it so hard to come up with? In a fantasy game, it is literally the first thing you should think of when you hear “Human customization”.

Even if beards long enough to reach the upper abs did not exist in real life, which they do, a fantasy game with Necromancer NPCs/Antonidas/random Human citizens from a TBC dungeon actually having long beards just shouldn’t deprive us any longer of the right to look like a wizard.

And since the Nightborne, Lightforged, and Void Elves are going to be fixed, we must all turn our focus on a really important customization demand: The Long Beards For Humans! #LBFH!

2 Likes

more customizations are more importen then more content :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yes it IS! :smiley:

There are some ideas putting longer beards on human faces

1 Like

Although these are Dwarf-styled beards with braids instead of a plain, simple long beard, they would do! Humans were Vrykuls, after all.

1 Like

This actually makes sense
Think about it! How much time do you spend with a content? A day? Two? Even with timegate, not that much basically
Now how much time do you spend staring your character(s) [most of the time from behind]. Easily years

All and all, makes sense to focus on the characters then the content and not the other way around

3 Likes

So few people get this.

It doesn’t make customisation the most important thing but to claim it’s “pointless” compared to content is ridiculous.
Content has a shelf life
Some people don’t do the content at all
EVERYONE makes a character.

Customisation is generally “low investment high outcome” due to the potential longevity of it, whereas content is high investment with a varied outcome (depending on what content it is).
ie M+ has high outcome, Tazavesh is a good example of content with a high investment but initially low outcome (most people have run it only a few times then don’t bother) which is a shame because it is beautiful and engaging, but at the end of the day objectively there are no lasting reasons to run it!

When it gets added to m+ then it will become more of a wise investment.

5 Likes

Is it the case that the same people take care of all the art-technical stuff as design the gamplay content? I don’t think so! :wink:

So the art team can bring more of that - surely it doesn’t take up other resources that are needed for gameplay or other content, because
they should be two separate departments.

Yes. Yes they should
They are probably
But I think its the budget

Limited resources, be it money, time or manpower

I hadn’t seen this before, it’s amazing! We know the art teams aren’t sitting idly and keep making stuff for the game, but I really wonder what’s the reason character customization is so very limited even after the options SL added. It’s 2021, WoW is nearing a two decades age, shouldn’t it be way ahead in terms of customization compared to the competition?!

1 Like

You mean to choose a name* Customization may take longer :stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely - I sincerely hope that there will be a huge swing in 10.0, if there is nothing more to come after the races already mentioned and announced here.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::woozy_face::nauseated_face:

Exactly in that order were my facial reactions to this.

1 Like

Your friendly reminder that Nightborne are getting narrow eyes. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

my mind whenever i got the news :

im so happy, no words can describe it

6 Likes

Me when i got the news:

8 Likes

Some say that the news were so good that even the naga caught cheering and happy for us :

7 Likes

Ameerah, you probably had spend too much time among the vulpera and pandarens!

fish gets it!

5 Likes

Too meek for the Void if you can’t handle this, fellow magister.

Here are more images of some of the new character customizations taken from the new article, 9.1.5 Content Update Preview. Be sure to take a look at what else is to come in 9.1.5. :blush:

Additionally, we saw your requests for having the Void Elf tentacle hairstyles to have a tentacle-free option. The team is looking into adding this customization option in 9.1.5 as well. Thanks again for all of your suggestions!

Lightforged Draenei

Nightborne

Void Elf

28 Likes