Lets face it - Classic is dead

Lets just agree that classic was an interesting experiment, but in the end it didn’t work out so well (or at all tbh). We have realms dying, guilds disbanding left and right and masses of people quitting because the game just doesn’t work.
Thumbs up for Blizzard for attempting to make classic work but it just doesn’t and never will. Classic is a dead game but at least we tried and shouldn’t feel bad about it.

8 Likes

Ok
10 char

Just retail classic is dead. Blizzard just made every mistake possible. Private servers have done it better and probably will do it again in the future.

15 Likes

Classic is fine, its a really good game. Most pvp servers gonna die very soon however. It should be fine on pve and semi balanced pvp servers. It would be an amazing experience if blizzard had any brains and did something about faction balance.

7 Likes

Well… it depends on how blizz will handle the faction problems.
Classic will never die unless blizzard chooses to close all servers.

But according to my expectations classic sadly failed :
I really enjoyed playing but the lack of content plus the insane elitist world pvp caused probably a 40-50% drop in daily active(!) player count. If not more

2 Likes

All they need to do is restore server populations to Vanilla values.

When they do, everything will start working as intended again.

5 Likes

That is a unsubstantiated myth.

3 Likes

THIS
single best solutions to everything. Those mega servers overpopulation brought all the imbalance problems.

5 Likes

Wrong
10char

1 Like

Yeah let’s put around 5k people in queue on each realm.
That should silence the forums.

It died 13 years ago though. Resurrection won’t work.

1 Like

Classic isn’t for you now toodle loo.

4 Likes

Let’s open more servers as should have at the beginning and offer free (outgoing faction-bound) transfer. easy.

1 Like

Only the faction that have the most players and give them a chanse to roll alliance for free

If horde wants to dominate almost every single server with op racials they would have brought it on themselfs and have to suck it up like horde say to alliance when they get ganked

Goodbye

“I don’t enjoy it so it’s dead”.

KEKW.

A dead game with queue time xD.

7 Likes

That irony when a “Classic is dead” thread is next to the one called “Server population is too high”.

6 Likes

Classic is not dead. Certain Classic players’ brains, alas, are.

1 Like

I still play and enjoy on a PvE server.

Retail dead, Classic is just boring. Waiting for TBC like there is no tomorrow.

5 Likes