Lets Go For Eso

So now finally i learned that i am not gonna be able to play shadowlands maybe for another 2 or 3 months i can finally stop my bfa sub and continue playing eso where i left. Everyone expected

3 Likes

I’m playing among us with a few friends every night it’s tons of fun and tbh we’ve all dropped our subs for now sod BFA im done with it.

I keep seeing folks mention this one, what kinda game is it?

You can play it for free on mobile, just get 9 friends set up a lobby and get 2 imposters set up the goal is to get all the tasks done or vote off the imposters before they kill everyone.

It’s tons of fun.

I recomend watching some Mr Fruit videos on youtube.

2 Likes

I had a very funny time when i watched Asmongold trying that game. It was so funny i dropped some candy on floor. lol :candy: :candy: :blush:

1 Like

I plan to either to level Eso to max lvl. Or return to FF14…

Town of Salem if you played that, or the mafia game.
A group of people, one or two secret killers, people need to figure out who it is via conversation.

As for ESO, eh. Couldn’t get into it. Sooo much dialogue.
FF14 was pretty fun though, quit it just because but might revisit it.

1 Like

I’ve been enjoying DOTA 2, FActorio and Among Us.
Turns out I’m great at murdering people and convincing others I didn’t do.
I don’t know how to use this power for good.

I have a list with some names… can i send it to you? Its for the greater good, i promise :innocent:

1 Like

Sorry, my GM told me not to accept files from space goats. Something about their accent seems offputting to him when it comes to file sharing.

How about we go for FF14 instead?

Personally my MMO of choice is Final Fantasy 14, for roleplay / relaxing purposes it beats the rest by far, just being able to hang out in towns listening to music or setting up my apartment and hanging out in there is wonderful.

Sadly everyone I have been playing with continues to want to play this and they want me with them… so you know. Will continue until I get sick of this inevitably again, hopefully this time it doesn’t happen within a few weeks like BFA on launch.

How about they play FF14 instead.

With a trial that allows them to go through the base game and the first expansion, it can hardly be a bad deal.

The Dialogue was one of the better parts of ESO…
The terrible combat though? That killed it for me

1 Like

It’s a good time to play FF14 right now because they redo leveling and story and now you can play for free up to 60lvl.
Also, GW2 is a good choice to chill if someone is looking for a casual MMO experience.
Obviously, ESO is a good choice but F2P is a bad experience.

Having both WoW and FF14 so not fussing too much over delayed SL, it’ll eventually turn up. I still have plenty of jobs to level to 80 in FF14 so a lot of content to go through.

Everyone expected what!! We have to know!

1 Like

I would but I can’t really get into it right now… I went back and screamed at not remembering a darn thing lol.

Good for you!

I still find so many things to do in WoW!

I started playing this game officially in WoD, so there is so much past expansion content that I can still do.
Taking a break from WoW, 'cause no content will probably be in the far far faaaar future for me. :kissing_heart:

Eso went dead to me the moment they introduced CP.