Let's make it an interview #3

" ... I killed someone I loved. He had gone crazy, and was threatening me and mine. I would rather not speak more of this, please.
(But I have the same answer at the hunter above for what I would like to be if I couldn't be me. I would love to be a druid and have my own wings.) "

Question: What is your true belief about the faction war? Answer as if no one could ever hear you.
So...normalleh? Nahbodeh undahstands I'n I, nevah min' 'ear. Da faction war be o' product o' da Orcs an' da Hamons, it nah be I'n I issue. O' da Trolls ovahall. We 'as our ting, dey 'as deres. If da Dar'spear walk awah I'n I be da firs' in line ta cheer it.

Da Tribe, da Loa an' Troll survival all dat mattah, all I'n I seen in da 'orde and dis on an' off war be dead Trolls an' green mons bashing dere chests talkin' 'bout dere 'onour. Wha' 'onour? Dey nah evan own wha' dey do!

Question: If you had a genuine honest choice about it, not limited by race or any other real factor other than what you instinctively feel - which side would you really rather be on?
This quote would most likely take place after the battle for Lordearon

"I joined the Horde to protect civillians, to help protect Suramar, to be a savior of those who couldn't save themselves... During the horde's campaign in suramar to liberate us I had the pleasure of speaking with them. They inspired me the stories of redemption for the orcs and blood elves, the wisdom of Tauren, the sense of comradery and brotherhood the various races hold for eachother.... The story of a wise man named Thrall who seeked to make shelter for the unwanted, a home for those with none."

Thuldrell smiles slightly

"And the Horde came into Suramar to save us from Elisande's reign out of kindness, rather than the Alliance who did it solely out of necessity and kicked
us out into the gutter once it was over. While the Horde embraced us, told us everything would be alright, took us in..."

His smile fades and turns to anger.

"But it's not alright! they lied to me... I was betrayed... this isn't what I envisioned when I heard "Honor" or "Glory"! This is evil, this is inhumane! Whoever this Thrall is failed... Whether it be on his own terms or the torch was passed to the wrong woman. But if these atrocities continue I won't be able to serve this "Horde" of psychopaths no longer... and I'll be damned to join the Alliance of thugs in shining armor aswell... maybe I'll just go AWOL. I won't end my life... but I won't stand to end anymore others either..." He sighs.

"The first people in my lifetime to show me respect turned out to be nothing more than monsters... maybe that says a lot about who I am..."

Question: Who in particular do you hate most on a personal level?

EDIT: got ninja'd hard! Spent way too long typing this one. Though I guess this could serve as an answer to both? I'll let you decide.
I'd rather not name 'em, but they're one a' the main reasons I dabble in warlockery nowadays. That's right, it wasn't entirely by choice.

Q: Would you consider yourself to have led a successful life so far?
06/05/2018 02:34Posted by Thuldrell
Who in particular do you hate most on a personal level?

When the question is asked you can almost see Marvin's muttonstache bristle at the thought and with suspicious squinted eyes he looks off to the side, like he's expecting the target of his thoughts to materialise out of thin air.

"Arledge Digby. Ooo I hated that man! He was my neighbour up until my later teens. He was an awful, awful man and a horrible neighbour! You know always "borrowing" things which rarely got returned and when you asked about it, then oh he had completely forgotten and smiled that lecherous smile of his and returned it soon after. Until he borrowed it again that is. He didn't always ask first, oh no, just sneakily took things and when he got found out, then of course he had stumbled upon it and was just waiting until its owner showed up. And that is just the top of the mountain! I'm not even go into how he scared the children...or what those looks he gave my friend Smiles made me feel. No one should look at a fellow person like that."

For a minute or so Marvin seem to be lost in the memory. Jaw muscles tensing and relaxing repeatedly while gripping the armrest of the chair so hard you can almost hear the wood protest. Until with a small shake of his head he is back to his usual chipper self and looks at the interviewer.
"But, he's dead now. They say he went out one night to supposedly scare two kids smooching in the back alley and stepped on a rake, which caused him to scream and scare both the kids and a chicken which flew into his face. Apparently he was highly allergic to chickens. Who knew?"

Edit: Darn it!
06/05/2018 03:44Posted by Gibbles
Q: Would you consider yourself to have led a successful life so far?

"Hmm yeah I think so. Sure it have had some rough spots but those just spice things up right? I've had adventures for a lifetime with plenty of time left. A job. Friends, and things are looking up in the world! Life is good!"

Question: What is your favourite season of the year?
1 Like
The question almost seems to make her pause for a second, looking down at herself for a second and humming

"Winter, helps with the smell of rotting flesh. That and who doesn't love to feed the Death Knight stereotypes?"

Question: If you were stranded, what one item of luxury would you want to have with you?
"Does my pen and notebook count? No, no, they're more like tools for work. Let me think it over..."
Tyrlak stokes his beard as he thinks several minutes, then draws in a quick breath and raises his head a little.

"I would bring my pack I got from a friend in the Kirin Tor. It looks like a simple bag you hang from your belt to carry coin for example. This one is magically enchanted to be much larger from the inside but weigh no more then its look suggests. I use it to carry months worth of rations when I travel. It would be extremely useful if I was stranded somewhere. I'd say that counts as an item of luxury, yes?"

Question:
You have to choose between the person you love most and the one you owe your loyalty to (faction leader, racial leader, organization leader etc.).
Which would you save from certain death?
Talion would take a moment or two as he scratches his chin, considering his answer very carefully.

"Whilst it would be a noble thing to save the King of the Alliance... we have a system which helps us decide the next worthy King of the Alliance... I'd have to choose the one I love the most."

Question:
Are you proud of the path you have taken to lead up to who you are today and what helps define you the most now?
''Oh, come on! That is a question for old people. Well, well! I would not say that I am proud. Pride is a misleading emotion after all. But! I won't say that I am regretting it. And what helps me to define who I am? Well, I do exist and I am aware of it. That is all, I guess?''

Question:
What’s the first thing that you think when see a homeless person?
"I AM a homeless person!"

Question: Do you ever feel inferior to others? And how do you handle this feeling?
1 Like
"I grew up on stories of the exploits of the Windrunner family. Every night before bed, I would desperately beg my father to recount tales of the adventures of the three beautiful Windrunner sisters and their cadres of Farstrider rangers! He would tell me of how they heroically fought off the orcs during the Second War and bravely defended the forests of Quel'Thalas from the savage Amani trolls!"

"How I idolized them... I was desperate to be like them! I would wear my fingers raw with daily archery practice. And when I was old enough I volunteered for the Farstriders."

"By the time I was a fully-fledged ranger, Alleria had already disappeared through the Dark Portal with the other Alliance volunteers and it wasn't long before Arthas launched his assault upon Quel'Thalas."

"I'll never forget Lady Sylvanas' ultimate sacrifice in defence of our homeland. But, ever since her return as one of the undead, she's become increasingly... cold. I fear she has forgotten her love of the Eversong Woods."

"I find it hard to forgive Lady Vereesa for her struggle against her kin during the Northrend campaign, but I will admit it was a rush to work along side her to recover Alleria's bow. And then to discover that Lady Alleria was alive and to fight by her side on Argus...! It was like a dream! But, I hear talk of the prodigal daughter of the great Windrunner house turning her back on Quel'Thalas, just like her sister. Favouring instead the company of humans and Void-warped outcasts..."

"I suppose the old saying is true, 'Never meet your heroes.'"

Question: Do you trust the leader of your faction?
"Without question!" Lerquir growles, then pauses and frowns. "Her... methods may be far from what is acceptable to her allies and many citizens of the Horde. But I trust her to have the Horde's best interests at heart. Call it blind faith, unshakable loyalty and trust or foolish naivity, I do not care." he nods, thinking to himself the question was anwsered well, but then looks to the side and blurts "My wife and children are over at Stormwind."

He bites his lips and sighs, then keeps talking. "I was in Capital City when Arthas killed good King Terenas. I owe the dream of seeing my family again to Sylvanas. I may never meet them again, but I know I'm here and they're alive and one day we might, however unlikely that is, but we might meet again. There is barely a chance but what matters is that there is a chance. I will follow the Banshee Queen to hell and back for giving me the knowledge of that chance."

"So to anwser your question, no. Not truly. I only tell myself that I do. But that matters little when I am hers to command until the day I truly die."

Question: Do you have a long term goal? If so, what is your motivation to pursue that goal?
Oh yes, why my long term goal is very simple but perhaps time consuming one may say?
I seek the truth of the Cosmos what lays behind the veil that we mortals cannot see, with the limitless possibilities of the void at my disposal I scry the Universe for answers, using my powers with responsibility of course.

But the truth is out there somewhere and one day, I shall find it.

Question:If all you had ever done, and all you would ever be could be erased from the schedule of existence and grant you a new start of your life, nay your very existence from Zero would you take it?
''Oh, oh! That's quite the confusing question! But it kinda sounds like a good opportunity to me. I always wanted to be a child again.''

Question: If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
"Hm. First of all, everyone on the island must speak Thalassian and only Thalassian. Second, the only other drink except water distributed to the people would be wine. Third, the only colours allowed would be red and gold. I'd eventually make the island my little Quel'Thalas... that isn't bad at all, I guess?" Laurenn shrugs.

Question: Have you thought of learning how to speak Thalassian? If you do already, when have you learnt?
I have thought about it, purely to understand the elven ramblings when I'm prowling where I shouldn't be.

Question: If you had to choose; Would you poison your race leader and face the consequences OR poison all the inhabitants of your guild?

Important: The poison will always lead to death, there is no cure.
Wha' be o' guild? Ja be meanin' like o' organisation o' people dedicated ta o' common cause an' agendah? Like o' tribe?

Da 'ead be dead. Da tribe be all.

Question: Cake or death?
"Both. There, I cheated."

Question:

If you had to choose, would you become undead, void corrupted or fel corrupted?
"Soo, you are roughly asking me if I want to die then be tormented in my afterlife. Or. Be tormented in my life then die, in two various ways? Understandably I would rather go with neither, but since I have to choose I go with one of the latter. I have no fondness for the former and dying is quite the pickle to cure. But for the other two there is a chance. Small as it may be."

Interviewer's question: Why do you think we ask you and all these other random people all these questions?
OOC:

Okay, which from the two, then? Ruling one out from three options doesn't anwser the question.

SKIPSKIPSKIPISHLYSKIPTHISSKIP