Let's make it an interview #3

13/05/2018 23:51Posted by Hickenbottom
Why do you think we ask you and all these other random people all these questions?

Ya really want me ta hazard a guess there?

Profilin'. And someone's gettin' killed in their sleep as result. Here's hopin' it ain't me 'cause I can tell ya right outta the gate that that's gonna be messy.

Q: How much value do you put into wealth, and why so?
Wealth? Wealth is only worth as much as the lad that has it. O' rather, what t' lad does with it.

*swings his feet onto a desk* ye see, anonymous question asking laddie, wealth is worthless unless ye do good with it, like t' king. That wee lad invests intae a great big cemetery fer all t' dead, letting t' families morn and get a bit o' closure fer the wars with t' Legion and those Horde bastards. Now it is nae much, but it's something.

Now if only t' lad would invest in Old Town or throw a bit o' his cash tae t' Forge... maybe t' Elves. Nae t' Gilnaens, bloody bastards abandoned everybody to hide behind a feckin' wall.

Anyway! Wealth is only as worthy as ye intentions. and actions, nae good being wealthy if all ye gone do is sit on it like some feckin' Noble wannabe.

Question: How would you treat a surrendered member of the opposing faction?
A surrendered member ay th' opposite faction? An' hoo woods Ah treat 'er ur heem? If th' laddie has awreddy surrendered, Ah woods kill 'er ur heem in cold bluid ay coorse. Coz we ur talkin' abit th' horde haur. Everythin'. Th' sufferin', th' endless pain, th' loss, th' whole entire damn war... has happened coz ay them. Coz ay the witch of a warchief they hae. If it waur nae fur those damned Val'kyr, Sylvanas woods hae awreddy died. An' Ah hink it woods hae bin better 'at way.

As a wise prince, no, king very recently said... only one of us wanted thes war.

Question: If you are a horde, how far are you going to go for Sylvanas. And if you are an alliance, how far are you going to let Sylvanas go?
"Despite her undeath, I have much respect for Sylvanas Windrunner. I knew her when she was the Ranger-General of Silvermoon and held nothing but deep admiration for her. I grieved for her as I grieved for King Anasterian and Prince Kael'thas when they died. At first I wished not to believe the rumors of her undeath, but when her Forsaken conquered Lordaeron, then aided us against the Scourge, then again with gaining acceptance into the Horde I... well, let's just say I worked with Forsaken more then most blood elves and hold no hatred for them, or their mistress. Despicable as some of her actions might be, they are always a means to an end. As long as those ends align with the goals of the sin'dorei and the Horde, I will not judge. I am not in her position. How can I know if I would not make such decisions if I was?"

Question: For a year, you have to choose to become either a servant of the Legion or the Void. Which master would you choose to serve? When making a choice, do not consider the current situation of either. (So you can't say "well, Legion, because we dealt with them so I couldn't serve anyone, question dodged haha")
"If necessary I would serve the void lords, for they await in the dark for our every move. It would not be pleasing, but what must be done, must be indeed done."

Question:
If you had an arch enemy, who will not sleep and continues to stalk you and your beloved ones waiting to murder every one of them, would you kill tens or even a hundred innocents just so you could get rid of the enemy?
without even blinking.

Question: Would you commit good deeds but end up a villian?
Or refuse and be jailed or executed for treason?
Thuldrell stares confused at the interviewer

"I'm sorry, What?"

Question: Tell us all about your family! Siblings, cousins, grandparents, parents. Go wild!
15/05/2018 16:09Posted by Sariku
Question: Would you commit good deeds but end up a villian?
Or refuse and be jailed or executed for treason?

So ah do a good thing but it will nae be seen as good by most people so ah need to be seen as o' evil !@#$ebag? Like say, if a officer in t' army were seen as great an' good t' his lads but he secretly spies fer t' horde, but this cannae come out because o' his inspirational story 'bout how he single handedly captured a flag that his wee unit loves, eh?

Well ah'd say grow a damn pair between ye legs an' arrest t' thistle humpin' dog licker o' do whatever else it ye wannae set up o' poor bastard over!

Skip me.
"I can understand the temptation, but I know Mother Moon will be with them after I go, be it now or not. Undeath is a horror that should not exist. And no selfish desire of mine will allow it be."

Interviewer's Question
:
What is your favourite drink and why?
"Strawberry juice. My... surrogate brother loves Dalaran Red and I used to drink a fair amount as well, before I became pregnant. Can't quite remember what I liked most though." Ialith furrows her brows and plays around with her hair while thinking. "I think I had the policy of whatever gets me drunk fastest, back then." she heartily chuckles at remembering something but doesn't elaborate further.

Question:

If you were given the choice to name a new city being built and it would be officially registered and recorded as such, what name would you choose?
Several emotions play over Arebell's face, most being indistinguishable, as she spends a surprising amount of time to ponder over the question but settles on an amused one with a chortle.
"Probably somethin' like The Festering Slough, The Acid Bowels, The Slop Sink or The Wretched Morass. Ye know somethin' that screams this place is an unpleasant cesspool of misery n' death and ye better go somewhere else. 'Cause maybe then, maaybe. A lot of the world's crap will stay away and it actually end up a nice place away from it all. That'd be nice."

Interviewer's Question: What is the dumbest way you have been injured?
"When a paladin from a certain order who are wearing blue tabards with a pair of golden lions on top of the tabard fired a Light beam towards my face. It hurt -so- much, couldn't touch my face the next few days."

Question: Who do you think would win a duel, a person skilled with swords carrying a heavy plate and a shield or a mage who spent lots of years mastering his spells?
"I'm sure the mage could reduce the swordsman to a small pile of dust in a matter of seconds. Of course, if the mage has little or no actual combat experience that's not going to mean a whole lot because he might aswell freeze up completely and take a sword to the bowels."

Rorick pauses for a moment.

"I didn't mean the part about freezing up literally. I mean, they're known to do that too, right?"

Question: What would be your ideal birthday celebration?
A great big party! I'm talkin' everyone I know (an' like. If I don' like ya, ya can get outa here!) Free drinks fer all, free food fer all. Just the whole week as one great long party!

Now fer my question: Ya have the chance ta assassinate anyone currently alive in the known world, including, but not limited to: Azeroth, Outland, Draenor, and Argus; Who d'ya kill?
20/05/2018 17:36Posted by Braxxo
A great big party! I'm talkin' everyone I know (an' like. If I don' like ya, ya can get outa here!) Free drinks fer all, free food fer all. Just the whole week as one great long party!

Now fer my question: Ya have the chance ta assassinate anyone currently alive in the known world, including, but not limited too: Azeroth, Outland, Draenor, and Argus; Who d'ya kill?

After all these years I think it is time the Naga Matriarch’s life came to an end. Queen Azshara has long been a thorn in Azeroth, a thorn waiting to be cut. Thus, I would kill her if I had the opportunity. Also, her magic knowledge would be open for study, something I have longed for... since forever.

As for my question: Had you chance to take over as the leader of one race, which race would you choose to preside over?
"I'm no leader unless its into battle, but for the sake of this question I'll think of something..." Thuldrell places his hand on his chin and begins to go deep into thought.

"The knee-jerk choice would be my fellow Nightborne, however I doubt they'd enjoy me as their leader. I would most likely choose the Orcs, though they're proud and wouldn't bow to an "elf". I hope my skills in battle and my courage in the face of danger would show them they have had the wrong impression, and using them I might lead on the other races of the Horde and restore us to the path we were meant to follow instead of... whatever this is..."

The Nightborne continues to think, a smile begins to appear on his face as he imagines a Horde under his rule.

"Yes... I can see it now! An army built on respect of comrades and foes alike... built not by hatred or desperation... but by good will and justice. An empire that no sane man would fight alone. An empire that even the Alliance would be forced to acknowledge. Heh, but you're probably not interested in that... my answer is the Orcs, friend. My answer... is the Orcs"

Question: What's your favorite type of entertainment?
Rorick smiles.

"Ah, finally a chance to step away from the gloom, the doom and the dating. You better believe that I'm your man when it comes to any friendly physical competition. I will try my hardest to out-run, out-climb, out-swim and out-shoot the lot of you. There's something beautiful about pushing one another to newer, greater heights. Honestly, I don't care as much about winning as I do about doing better than I did but it's good to have someone else to compare yourself with."

Rorick pauses for a moment.

"That and singing and drinking. Or was it drinking and singing...?"

Question: What is love to you?
"Ordinarily, I would anwser by stating I would open a void rift and simply pass through it, then explain myself later on when I am not at such a disadvantageous position. But I presume it would be a jail cell adequate to hold my might? Then I would more then likely wait for a trial and explain myself there. Even if the judge does not see my innocence, he or she would undoubtedly see the benefit of keeping my head firmly attached to my neck. I am quite useful after all, in all things, to be honest."

Question:

If you would be reborn, unburdened by your previous life's duties, convictions and oaths but possessed the same knowledge, what plans would you make? Both long and short term.
"Huh. That's a big one. Hm... Really reborn, none of the old strings... I guess I'd get some new strings. Life's not really worth it without something to hold on to. As for plans, I suppose in the short term I'd just try to get myself set up, sort out my new life. In the long term... Join the Alliance again. It might not have been entirely my decision, but it's something I stand by."

Question:

What do you think of your faction's current leader? Be honest.
Ye mean t' King? Ah'm very supportive o' t' lads rule. Ah did nae like his father much, t' fella always seemed two jugs short o' a ale but his son? Ah think he's a good strong lad an' has potential to be great in time. Nae yet, but with time.

Provided he dunnae keep listening t' that coward dog fella. Oh he runs off fer ages then wants help an' gets himself a King t' his mouth. Feckin' soddin' wet flea bag!

*coughs*

Ye should nae get a Dwarf worked up like that.

Question: What do you think of the racial leaders? Would you change them? Would you put them in charge of the respective faction as a whole (Horde/Alliance)? Do you think they're even relevant in this day and age?