Let's make it an interview #3

"Phs, for all i care they could fight each other until they are dead."
She crosses her Arms and looks around for a couple seconds before her gaze is focused on the warf again.
"What? That is my answer!"

Question: What do you think of our new allied races? o you trust/mistrust them? Any other races you'd like to see?
"Ofcourse i trust them, Our warchief informed us they were allies. Besides.. I remember assisting both the highmountain and the Shal'dorei. I wouldn't mind seeing more of my own kind, yet.. I also fear it may be our very doom."
She inclines up to her horns and then down to her hooves
"Perhaps some former scourge members assisting the forsaken?"

Question: "let's say peace were to happen, all is well, no more war, humans, orcs and what not hangs out in a bar and is all buddy-buddy-chap-fella like. How would you react? what would you do?"
"I would go home. Without the conflict between the Horde and Alliance I am hopefull the ren'dorei would finally be allowed to set foot in Quel'thalas once more without threats of death.
I am aware what our presence does to the Sunwell and I got no plans to go anywhere near Quel'Danas, just.. Home."
She lets out a deep sigh and looks into her lap, done with her answer.

Question:
You find the secret to -True- Immortality, nothing would be able to kill you, not time, no blade nor sickness... What do you do with this power?
''I would re-establish the Order of Wardens and put an end to the presence of the Horde in Ashenvale once and for all. Even if it meant doing all the work alone. After all, I have the time now don't I?''

Elyssa pauses for a while as if mulling over something. ''On second thought, I would disappear from Azeroth but leave a relic linked to my presence behind, so that others could call if needed. As for where I would go? I have acquaintances far away from Azeroth, even in the Twisting Nether, where I am treated better.'' She smiles a little at the last sentence.

Question: We barely escaped extinction and the Legion is still out there with 'infinite' numbers, yet we turn on each other so quickly. Why do you think we have the right to continue existing?
"Because we will never surrender! We will not relent, we shall not falter; in the face of the Light we are given the challenge, to strive to survive. This struggle is daily, be it to win coin for our bread, or to fight a battle in defence of all that we hold dear. It is not up to any power, even the Light it's self, to judge our worthiness to continue on; but our own hearts.
We are what we make in this world. Be it under a blue flag or red, under the Light or skulking in shadows; we all strive, to make good. For ourselves, for our nearest and dearest, or for all."

Question: What is the difference between justice and vengeance to you? Is there a difference?
"Damn, that's a tricky one. Justice or vengeance... This is really more a question for my sister, I'm not normally big on justice at all. I just stop problems from happening, or make them right where they have. Punishing people once they're stopped just isn't really my concern. Still, it's a good question...

"I guess vengeance is when you're not acting for any moral balance, or any higher power, but just for your own anger and pain."

Question: If you could lead one of the dragonflights, in all their glory, at the top of their game, no cosmic de-powering or random infertility or even Old God crazy if you don't want it... Which one would you choose, why, and what would you do with it?
"Oh, that is an strange question. I am not sure, it is not something I have considered. Hmm,if I have to choose then I guess I would go with the green dragonflight. I would not want to lead though, that is Ysera's place. But I would aid her as best as I could and perhaps with a second chance we could stop the Nightmare and many other maladies we have suffered over the years."

Interviewer's question: As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
"I always wanted to be a magician when I was a kid! Seeing the smiles on people's faces after some two-coin magic show, the laughter... it always made me so happy! And I wanted a part in creating that, using illusions and tricks for entertainment... not... my current situation. I was never good with spellcasting, but it was my passion in life! I don't want to scam people out of their gold, I just want to bring joy to people's hearts through magic tricks. But I guess this is the compromise my dreams need... life's full of compromises I guess..."

Question: Who would you consider your greatest friend within your entire life? And why?
"Well... that should be an easy enough question, considering I have not had any real friends until recently... but I love all of them, equally. I do not know... who would be the one I choose... I can't help but give it to Kath. He was the one who comforted me the most after Arelin died. And I felt like he had the most empathy. Not that the rest of my friends wouldn't have been immensely helpful in mourning him. He wins only by a very slight edge. And again, I love them all."

Question: is there a one thing you always keep on your person? If so, what is it? If not, bonus question is what's your preferred type of weapon and why?
" hmmm something I always keep on my person? My daughters old necklace, is something I always keep around my neck beneath my armor. I dont know what happened to her after I died and I am not gonna look for her. Its better she doesnt know, that her mother got revived and turned into a monster. It has no magical powers at all but its a reminder about what I fight for...... and it keeps my spirits high"

Question: What drives you to keep fighting? and if your not a fighter then whats your motivation to keep going?
"It's hard to boil that down to one single, determinable thing," Ariyel folds her arms over her chest, one set of fingers tapping against her bicep as she ponders the question.

"I want to know what happens next. There is always a project, an artifact, a new book, a new friend, and so on and so forth. There's always something... well, new."
The girl sighs, her eyes shifting to look at the ceiling, searching for something.

"I'm sorry if it's not the most... intellectually profound response you were expecting," she says and clears her throat. "There's always something to keep you busy, or to distract you from thinking about the big questions like 'Legacy' or 'Death'. I don't make a habit of thinking about those things very much.

Maybe I'm just a bit of a coward in that sense."

Question: What is the big Mystery, with a capital M, that you're trying to solve right now? Or, if you're not the investigative sort, what kinds of questions keep you up at night?
"Well, I'm currently investigating an arcane quandary regarding the differences between elemental fire as wielded by a shaman or actual elemental and the fire arcanists conjure for our own attacks. Preliminary results show there is a quantifiable distinction, but my assistants in this endeavor aren't being entirely cooperative. Damnable elementals and their obscure bargaining laws..."

Question: What makes you angry? More than anything else, so angry you feel like you could burst, so angry you just have to find the source of it and make it pay until there's virtually nothing left of it or its kind. Is there anything specific?
No, there isn't such a thing. I fight and kill people or things almost every day. I never kill for myself. When the Legion was still a threat, I killed to avenge my wife and son. So they did not die in vain. Now, I kill because there's nothing else I can do. I kill for coin, so I do not starve or stay sober enough to become depressed, when I'm not on the job."

"Anger is a tool. It can be used, if you know how. In a fight, I am more deadly when I use my anger. So to anwser your question, nothing and everything."

Question: who do you love, respect and hate most? Three different people, preferably.
"Oh Ya can't be askin' Mama dat! Dat be like askin' which of ma little 'uns I love da most, which do not 'ave an answer. I love ma girls an' boys equally even tough dey not be my own blood an' I could nevah choose one ovah da oddah. Love is to be shared mon.

Da same goes for respect. It be a feelin' to not hold back an' restrict. Ya let dem know wat ya feel an' da more ya share de more ya get in return. But if ya really want a name den it be Yun'da. She be a bit cranky dese days but she's also my oldest friend an' I respsect her greatly even if we don't be seein' eye to eye all da time. Ya can put her in da love category too. Haha! Not in dat way though! ...Or maybe a lil' bit." Kahli'wa winks at the interviewer.

"As for hate. Dere be none. Hate be a very strong word mon an' it not be somethin' Mama like to feel. It happens I get angry or dislike tings but I don't hate people."

Interviewer's question: *The interviewer holds up an object similar to a crystal ball*
Would you call this object a ball, a sphere or an orb? Or perhaps something else? Yes this is a serious question.
"Ball. Tell you the truth I'm not entirely sure on the difference between the three so I'm just going with the simplest of the three. A ball's a round object, right? Well, so are the other two but with those more restrictions might apply."

Question: Do you think that you are good-looking? Why do you think so?
"Ya mon ai bie de bestestest o' dem awl! Nobooteh bie as' greet as leetle Cle' "
He nods twice

Question: "Wat yoo Loa o' chois' bie? If nawt Loa, Den wot speret paff ya go?"
(What loa is your choise do you have? if not loa, Then what speiritual path do you go?)
"I follow the Light in all things, of course. I prefer it over the more chaotic nature of your different Loa who all seem to have their own, sometimes petty, struggles among themselves."

Question: "If there is one thing you could change about Azeroth, what would it be?"
"Nothing, of course Azeroth is our mother earth. without her, my people would be who knows where. It's a safe harbor for those who are lost and in need of refuge. To change Azeroth even in the slightest would be doing her a disfavor in all she has done for every race she harbors. I believe everyone it doesn't matter how wretched should be doing everything in their power to strengthen, and protect this world we call home."

Question: What is Azeroth to you.
Azeroth is our precious home, ever beset by threats and terrors from within and without. Goddess willing, it must be lifted from the mire of this self perpetuating madness and saved from those that would do it harm at all costs, its enemies increasingly bold and open in their ambition to dominate and destroy rather than preserve.

This is all the more important now that we know our world to be more than alive as a soul capable of thought and agency. Our calling as kaldorei is thus revealed as its protectors. To place its well being second is irresponsible, to ignore it, unconscionable.

We will persevere through this age of strife and emerge stronger for it, Teldrassil standing taller than ever as an eternal monument to the sacred life, its blessed boughs enveloping a thriving world as the Goddess' protective hand.

Question:

What is your greatest yet wholly irrational fear? Phobia? Like the flutter of pigeons or daddy longlegs?
"Ooo, that one is simple: jelly. The sight alone makes me nauseous. The way it wobbles, seemingly non-stop! It gets my stomach churning! I get scared that I'll vomit more jelly. It shudders my very soul!"

Question:
What's your favourite rhyme/poem/simple song?