Let's make it an interview #3

"I've heard countless of each in my life and too many comes with attached memories to them for me to ever choose one as my favourite. Buut, to pick out one I guess I can go with one of the oldest, and one of the most nostalgic."

Cornelicus clears and warms his throat for a moment before he start to sonorously sing a slow paced tune.

"Down by the reeds.
Down by the reeds.
Swim the sirens of Baradin Bay.
Out to the seas.

Down by the reeds.
Down by the reeds.
Float the souls left unbroken
By ones' needs.

Down by the reeds.
Night-blooming weeds
Embrace those who go dancing,
In sad moonlit dreams.

Down by the reeds.
A twisted path leads
To Banshee’s who breathe out
A cold winter breeze.

Nobody knows,
Nobody sees,
The sirens of Baradin Bay,
Down by the reeds."

Briefly after the song has been sung there's a bittersweet fond smile tugging at mage's lips before they shift into his usual smug smirk as he looks at the interviewer.
"Twas sung to me by my mother when I was but a boy. Then together on odd occasions throughout the years and later only by me, to her, during her last days."

Interviewer's question: Is there anything you wish you were good at, but you just can't seem to get the hang of?
Hmm... not terrifying children? Cooking? Yeah, those seem about right.

Question: How do you define "dead"?
"Not moving. Cold, on the ground. Possibly in pieces. I usually make sure by decapitation or inciniration. Those are the best methods to confirm a kill, without a doubt."

Question:

If you had to lose one of your hands or feet, which of your four limbs would you sacrifice?
The Shattered Hand orc lifts her left arm in front of her face to show the metal clad stomp, currently with no weapon attached, to the interviewer.
"Answer enough? Though... I didn't exactly lose it, so to pick a choice out of practically then I'd go with a foot. Less complicated body part and easier to replace with something else."

Question: Are you guilty of snacking between meals and/or at night? If so what is your snack of choice?
,,THE SOULS OF THE INNOCENT!!!´´
The Blood Elf stares menicangly at the interwiever befor bursting out laughing.
,,No, not really, since i... don't need to eat.
But back when i still had a working digestive system, i'd always snack on fruits, preferably peaches, so nothing too bad. I mean, how do you thingk i obtained this figure? Besides, you know, dying...´´

She smirks sarcastically.

Question: Do you sometimes wish to turn back the time to a certain moment and change your behaviour? If yes, which moment would that be?
"Uhh, I mean, kinda... but not really. We've all done things we regret, terrible things; pocketed the odd apple from a stall, cheated on an assessment, adultery, dabbled in a bit of necromancy almost getting you into expelled from a education that your parents had sacrificed practically everything to get you into. Y'know, everyman crimes. But, the main thing we have to remember is that these moments make us into the solid people we are today. So, no. I wouldn't change anyth-"

Astrophel suddenly jerks, his face becomes creased with emotion, "Pooches! I left her when the city was razed. I heard her barks a she was trapped, and my sister had to drag me out to stop me from getting her! I should've... I should've...!"

The interviewer swoops in and consoles the poor man.

================

Question:
What was the last thing that brought a smile to your face?
"My dog, she's just too adorable when playing with the kinds or covered in the blood of our enemys."
*Awnye pets her giant, scar covered, smelly, drooling hellbeast of a dog.*
"Who's my little princess? You're my little princess!"

Question: Which place on Aszeroth brings back your most fonded memory?
A secret cosy barn where i played with four child hood friends and went on lots of misadventures with. Ended up killing my first boar thing.

Question to the person below:Which ten people in this forum would you choose to undertake a grand adventure with and why?
((Hello! Just a heads up, the question is asked to the following character IC. If you edit your question, I'll answer on this character. Thanks! :-) ))
Ten fellas tae go on a wee adventure with, eh? Ah dunnae what ye mean by forum interviewer laddie, o' lassie, ah can nae tell. A few tae many weird questions fer ye eh? Eh? EH? Short o' pencil? *winks*

Anyway, of all t' people ah've met over t' past while in our random an' wildly placed adventures... ah'd take... none. Because ah dunnae know any o' them well enough tae trust them, an' because half o' them are corpses. Ah dunnae go with corpses.

Question: Three dogs walk into a bar. What happens?
"Three dogs?" She asks, considering the question with furrowed brows. "I assume they're thown out, I know little of the matter since Suramar hasn't been very pet-friendly since the isolation up until our liberation. If you mean the former habitants of Gilneas, then I believe they'd also be thrown out. We… do not appreciate their presence in Suramar anymore."

Question: You are allowed to introduce one reform to your respective faction, what do you do?
''A reform you say?''
Jaffenson laughs manacally
''I guess.. It would be certainly nice to have a place where I could freely burn down things like the pyromaniac I am.. without you know... ''
''Hurting people.... Oh.. who am I kidding? That's just the thing that makes it all fun!''

Question: Let's say.. That I've placed bombs in all of the capital cities of your respective faction, and you can only save one of them! Which one do you save?
*Dhelia furrows her brow as she tuts, muttering something along the lines of "How crude." in Darnassian. She ponders for a moment before answering in Common.*

"The Alliance is an interesting society which has offered me thought-provoking views and sporadic, but compelling interactions. Whilst none deserve such cruel fate, my loyalty lies primarily with my people."

Question: What or who was your first kill and why?
*Thalirthwen frowns at the memory.*
"I had to kill one of my kin. I didn't have a choice really, since she was withered and mad with hunger. It made me feel truly uneasy, mainly because I was afraid I'd soon end up the same as that poor girl..."
*She ends her little story as if gazing into nothingness.*
"Where's the wine, Arcana damnit."

Question: Are you on some kind of a quest nowadays? If so, describe it, please.
well, after we managed to drive the legion away from azeroth my quest lies within my faith in the light. I came back to Stormwind just a few weeks ago and went to the place where I learned the ways of a Paladin, the Cathedral of Light.

Simply put, I want to teach the young folks the ways of the light, especially in these worrying times. I want to educate them and study the light on my older days for myself as well. Yes, taking care of the Cathedral would be a dream come true.

Question:
What does your everyday life look like outside of war (if possible)? Describe it thoroughly!
"Get up late, have breakfast with my beautiful fiancé. Then try and keep my stepdaughter from getting arrested for robbery, breaking bones, ruining all her friendships or getting drunk or high during the day. Or just doing nothing because I can."
Ly snickers and shrugs.
"Hang around with friends and the already mentioned two people in the evening. That's... yeah, that's my life now. Guess I just settled down after coming back from Argus. Never thought I'd do that, but here I am, and don't regret it one bit."

Question:
What's your favourite drink?
"Hmmm, now that was a hard question. I've once had a chance to sample one of the special reserves prepared by Vinemaster Suntouched himself and the taste was heavenly, although that was probably once in a century thing. I really enjoy Farondis Royal Red, and Sea Breeze is my preference when I feel like drinking something with a kick to it. Also, I must admit that after the campaign in Suramar I really got hooked on the famous local drink, Arcwine. It tastes simply amazing, I can hardly stop myself and usually have a glass too much. The Shal'dorei sure know how to create top quality beverages. Although..."

*Savoren slyly smiles.*

"Even something as simple as water tastes amazing when drank in company of someone as charming as the one who asked this question~"

Question:

What is your favourite place on Azeroth? And why?
Alendria tapped an index finger to her chin, pondering for a considerate moment before she came to a conclusion.

"Whilst others may view Darkshore as a gloomy place; it remains my home and core of many invaluable memories, of interesting people and sites alike."

A light smile tugged onto the corners of her lips as the night elf was seemingly reminiscing. Though, her expression was soon defined by a tint of sorrow.

"Truly- it is a shame how assault has shaped the environment to what it is today."

-

Question:

What does a regular day look like to you? So routines, etc.
"Mostly guard duty. You know, patrolling the streets of Orgrimmar, breaking up drunken brawls, dealing with petty thievery. I'm just hoping I get to see some action soon, or at the very least get a good bandit raid going..."

Question: Do you ever feel like you're just not as good as other people?
"One word - nonsense. I'm great!"

Question: What would you do if you realised your partner has cheated on you with an opposite faction member? Report them for treason as a form of revenge? Leave it for yourself?