Let's make it an interview #3

"That would require having a partner, which I do not." Nendrovus gives a smug smile, and then frowns once he realises the truth to his joke.

Question: Who do you, as a friend not a lover, like the most on a personal level?
"My master, although he passed away many years ago. Without him, I wouldn't have got to this point in the mastery of self. In his honor, I earned myself a name. *He gently strokes his beard and smiles* "Munkosh Fatebeard."

Question: Are there any regrets in your past and if you got a chance to undo/change it, would you do it?
OOC: I sold some Vanilla items during Wrath/Cata that could sell for thousand of gold now.

IC: *He scratches his chin, averting his eyes, then with a quick glance about he answers*: 'I may or may not have left a few good men die alone. Whether cowardice or a proper occasion time should tell.'

Question: What's the best time you had RPing?
Alrisia blush at the question, but quickly overcomes it and gives the interviewer a smirk.
"My wife and I often enjoy playing 'Warden and Demon hunter' when we are alone..."
Wiggling her eyebrows at the person before her.
"Capturing the hunter is one thing, getting information is another."

Question:
How far are you willing to go for peace?
"From my bed to the front door. At least!" She winks and giggles.

Question:
What spot in Outland has a special place in your heart, and why?
Shadowmoon Valley. There are times when i remember the days being at the temple, training the acolytes, Dealing with demons, Resting in the Den of- Nevermind..
But yes. Shadowmoon valley, despite it's appearence, have a special place in my heart

She lets out a low sigh

Question: What is your next Adventure in life? if any, why are you going?
"My next adventure in life? well to most likely find a life mate. starting to get old, and I'm now in my thirties and I'm not getting any younger. so the sooner I can find someone the better. for what's better than family."

Question: would you ever settle down? have a nice hut to call your own. or do you live for the fray and the glory of adventure and mystery?
Neither really.
All i care about is power.
Family life while sounding nice is full of anoying interactions with, ugh "equals"(as if there is suchs a thing)
And adventure?
I coudnt care less for adventure but all the good stuff is unfortantly in places only adventure's go.
So i will tolerate the meatsheilds helping me replace sargeras.

Question:
If you had to join either the scourge(you get to keep for free will, sort off, aslong it doesnt go against the lich kings will) or the burning legion in there current broken state.
Which one would you join?
“You wish for me, a Blood Elf, to choose between that which destroyed my homeland and ravaged my people, and the fiends (whom created the Scourge in the first place) that tainted our very being as we suffered in our vulnerable state? Should death give me no release I choose Scourge so I may punish the Legion forever more.”

Q: Which well known member of Azeroth (NPC) would you be most sad to see die and why?
That is a though one.
I like both aldiun and sylvanas.

I like aldiun because he is kind, a bit(ok alot) naive but kind-hearted.
A rare trasure in our world of endless haterd and revenge.

Sylvanas on the other hand.
She is the most comptent person on both side's of the faction war.
And that says more about the other leaders then her.

If i would have to pick i would say aldiun.
Mostly because a kind and benevolt person is so rare that there an endangered spieces.
Where tyrants exist a dime in a dozen.

Question:
If you saw an undead child unaware it was undead.
What would you do with it.
"Put a quick end to his misery."
Shruggs her shoulders.
"There is no other cure, to my knowledge."

Question:
Do you have a hobby? Something that you want to keep doing even during your war campaigns or adventures.
Offers the elf a cup of tea and a cupcake, then taps her chin as she thinks.

"Well, I like making stuff! Baking sweets, to be precise! You know; cookies, cupcakes, small pastries... like that! And then share them! Mind you, I'm not a professional, just a hobbyist, I won't win any prizes, hihi, but I feel they're sufficiently tasty to paint a smile on people's faces!"

Question:

Do you ever take a holiday, and where on Azeroth (or another planet) do you like spending it?
"I'm a tracker and marksman, and business is good. I also happen to enjoy my trade, so you could say my work's one big holiday. That being said, of course I do take time off every now and then. Mostly I just spend my time off in cities. Really, mostly Stormwind and Ironforge."

Question: What's something about you that no-one expects when they first meet you? What hidden (at first sight) talent do you have, for example?
27/07/2018 17:07Posted by Rorick

Question: What's something about you that no-one expects when they first meet you? What hidden (at first sight) talent do you have, for example?

With a quirky smile.

"I may not always speak in rhyme, not every day, all the time. Others flow in open verse, be it blessing or a curse."

Question:

If you could change anything in recent history, say, 30 years or so, what would it be and what changes do you think it might have on our world today?
"The end a' the Second War.

Remember the internment camps? Don't bother with those. Just line up and execute every Orc instead. The Horde as we know it wouldn't exist, these endless wars we've been havin' woulda never happened. No Orcs, no problems.

Now granted, this'd also remove some a' the contributions that lot's done but frankly, I think we'd be fine without 'em in spite a' this. Additionally humans would be too busy bickerin' with each other to tell a sensible solution ta a threat from their own backside but eh, we're used ta cleanin' up their messes already."

Q: The Horde and the Alliance just don't seem to get along. Why do you think that is, and what do you believe needs changing the most to accomplish a lasting peace?
28/07/2018 06:37Posted by Marinya

Question:

If you could change anything in recent history, say, 30 years or so, what would it be and what changes do you think it might have on our world today?

After hearing the question, a grim expression that is undoubtedly caused by a painful memory takes hold of Savoren's face.

"If I had the option to change recent history, you say?"

The demon hunter repeats the question himself, almost as if trying to confirm that he has heard it right.

"Many of the events that have happened in the recent years caused us nothing but misfortune and death, although if I had to pick one, it'd definitely be the emergence of the Scourge.

We have paid the greatest price. The human prince had led his mindless crusade against the Quel'thalas, undoubtedly fueled not only by command of his new master, but also by his apparent hatred of our people from the times before he chose to be a pawn of the Lich King. Quel'thalas, our fair city, has been ruined, along with the lives of its countless residents. But they did not stop - not until they've defiled our most sacred site, the Sunwell. As if trying to prove how little respect they hold for the life and the living, they even had the audacity of raising our fallen as undead abominations and denied them the peace in death. It truly was the biggest tragedy in our history.

Had it not happened, everything would've been so different. Our people wouldn't have been dead, our city wouldn't have been ruined, our forests and land wouldn't have been blighted... Our own kin wouldn't have chosen to believe lies of the humans and leave their own people. The alliance of the self-righteous then would not have had the courage to kick us when we were trying to recover from the Scourge attack, neither would we have to side with the horde of loathsome barbarians."

Savoren stops for a moment and lets out a long sigh.

"So, to answer your question, I definitely would have stopped the Scourge, stopping its existance before it could cause any damage."

Question: Do you have any bad habits? If yes, what are they?

Ninja edit:

28/07/2018 10:31Posted by Gibbles

Q: The Horde and the Alliance just don't seem to get along. Why do you think that is, and what do you believe needs changing the most to accomplish a lasting peace?

Horrible decisions made by the leadership of both factions are the biggest reason the peace is not achievable. There are bloodthirsty members on both factions, but forcing everyone to fight a war they never asked for only makes things more bitter. What kind of druid would not mind destroying the forest and the wildlife in it? What kind of paladin would be okay with taking orders from a banshee? Did gnomes and goblins, who we've seen time and again that they are interested in science and inventions and more than willing to cooperate and live together, suddenly started to hate each other now?

No, nothing good would ever come out of forcing people to fight a war they don't believe in.

Frankly, I don't see a peaceful method to achieve peace, at least not when the factions are what they currently are. Both of them feel more like alliances of convenience than before now. In my opinion, breaking them both and letting new alliances form would be the most plausible way to achieve the peace.
Question: Do you have any bad habits? If yes, what are they?

Illumielle smiles.

Well..
There is one about herbs. There is so many interesting herbs around you sometimes. And it I can easily get distracted about them.
Imagine a simple earthroot.

Her face getting exited

You may find it at hills or near rocky places which are more or less above the ground, it likes warm and sunny places usually. Oh, and his root is usually so strong, so it can easily survives where typical herbs cannot! And if you manage to make an extract from it without an intense heating - you can extract this strength and make a healing potion or ointment, there is clearly a regenerative effect from it! But make sure not to boil it, because you may reduce its healing effects. Also, some tribes of Furbolgs eats it regularly, did you know that? But they prepare it in a special manner...
Thinking with a smile.

Oh, sorry. You were asking about bad habits. So I am not sure if it can be call a "bad habit", but being so easily distracted mess up the things.

Question: do you cook? If so, what is your favourite meal?
*Velaeda chuckles as she hears the question*
Believe it or not, but, yes, I do cook. And during the cold and dark days in Northrend I came to quite enjoy the dwarven recipes. My current favorite is a simple meal, made of roasted bread that is covered in beer-cooked minced meat.
There was a time I would've been disgusted by that description, but it fills your belly and makes you feel warm an comfortable.

Question: Did you fight the scourge in Northrend? If so, did it change something about you?
"Yes."

Her tone is flat with a sense of finality. All that needs to be said has been said.

Question:

Do you play any instruments? If so, which ones and if not, would you like to?
Sparkatus smiles.
"Yes I used to play the flute for my brother Martok during his difficult periods.

Have you seen him by any chance. He had a fit the other day after the tree was burnt. Something about him now only being able to make icicles instead of pyros....."

Q: Whats your favourite way to cook boar?