Let's make it an interview #3

"I think it's when I managed to cast my first arcane spell. I was six, or seven maybe? Something along those lines, was indeed a fairly young Sin'dorei.

So... I've started with conjuring. Wanted to try make some water. Did fairly well with that, actually. If we don't think of the fact I forgot to conjure any glass, bowl, jar for it. Spillt it on the floor and gave the cleaning staff extra work."

Question: Have you ever done something in hurry that you now consider wrong and would rather go back in time to change it?
"Well... "

*She pauses, ticking her faceplate with a clawed finger*

"There was that one time I was sent to help with the emergency maintenance of Vindicaar's reactor... which I kind'a hated... and kind'a did in a hurry without knowing what I did.... and kind'a haven't told anyone about yet. Which might be very important."

"And yesterday I was in a hurry to get back to the Weekly Illidari Felflame-Barbeque, so I trusted the delivery of a shrunk Blood Elf VIP prisoner to my Shivarra assistant... whom I haven't seen since. "

"Ohh... !"

*Zirahael pauses, before she quickly gets up and rushes out of the room!*

Question: Who is your arch-nemesis, and what was the most grievous insult/defeat they inflicted upon you?
"Ah. Tony Two-times! That sly bastard. They call him Two-times because that's how many times you have to see him before he gets on your nerves!" Thuldrell crosses his arms and shakes his head.

"Oh that dastardly Tony! I remember him calling me a rotten blueberry before smacking me with a white glove. And he had the GALL to not let me beat the !@#$ out of him! Oh! I was furious!"

"..."

"That's what I would say if I had an arch enemy named Tony Two-times who called me a blueberry. Truth is? I try to avoid that petty garbage. Not when there's a war to win!"

Question: Who do you consider your greatest friend?
Fate*

For not once inn all those years dud it failed to deliver it's froot to me.

Is there anything than you touch than doesn t turn to gold ?
Is a question one like me would ask ,but i am being modest as always.
"Well yes. My friends havn't turned to gold, I am grateful for that"

Question: if you were to migrate to another world because your own fell to.. let's say, Draenei.
How would you react to seeing many thriving draenei on this world? Would you seek revenge? See if they are diffrent, perhaps try to understand?
1 Like
"The Draenei? Who gives a damn about the Draenei? They can keep praying to their glorified chandeliers for all I care. We have more important things to do than dick around killing random people who aren't even a fraction of a threat when we have more pressing issues... for instance: Stromgarde.

We're taking way too long to secure this dying kingdom if you ask me, all this time gathering resources, then we secure a foothold... now we're waiting... and waiting."

Thuldrell starts to become more and more angry as he thinks about the campaign.

"What I want to know is when we're going to see some action! 2 weeks of waiting at this point! 2 weeks!" Thuldrell calms himself down

"..."

"Did I get off topic?"

Question:
Have you ever tried something so completely stupid, something that should've never worked but somehow it did?
"Well... you know what Pig and Whistle is? A tavern in Stormwind, not so high quality of the drinks, the people not pleasant either. Anyways... I was near that place, and some gnome tried to pickpocket my friend. She wasn't really the best of pickpockets, considering we've caught her. But she still insisted on having no pouch by her side.

So, in order to make her hand it back, I fired a shadowbolt at the Gnome's chest. Falling on the ground, she's dropped the pouch. You would've probably thought people will press charges against me for that, no? Couldn't be more wrong. What I said was that it was an act of self-defense. Oddly, it worked and I could just go. Heh, Stormwind's guards really are lazy at times."

Question: Do you worship any sort of deity or some power source such as Elune, the Light, or the Naaru? If yes, how much time do you sacrifice for the prayers? If you don't worship any, could you say why?
"Well, I do worship Elune... even if the Priestesses try to shoot arrows or hurl moonshards at me anytime I come close to the shrines.

Thus, I do not pray in temples or on my knees, but on the battlefield. And my sacrifices are the pain I suffer and the blood I shed. Therefore I have made some very great sacrifices in my time away from Azeroth.

Although, I am beginning to doubt whether Elune truly appreciated my sacrifices, what with me stepping back into Azeroth only to find Teldrassil on fire. I am starting to suspect I may have greatly angered her and this is her retribution, and I have no idea how to fix it."

Question: What are you hunting right now?
An artifact with my Crew. I have this small sweet spot on the carraige i'm riding. it's great fun!

question:
If you stumbled across a caravan of questionable people, gnomes, goblins, trolls, tauren, orcs, humans and even ogres. What would you do? Bear in mind, this is in no-man's land and the concequenses for anything is few.
"Ah, I'd leave 'em be. Questionable they might be they don't seem to be troubling anyone by now. I'll be sure to stay out of their way. Make sure they stay out of mine too. Maybe once I get back to Alliance lands I'd let the authorities know what I've seen. They'll know what to make of that lot, I'm sure."

Question:

What is your worst habit? Have you done anything to try and change it? Why/why not?
"I've got this little Fel addiction, but my occupation makes the habit useful, so why should I try to quit?

The real harmful habit I've got is the sarcasm. Half the time people don't recognize it and look at me like I've said something stupid; other times they get so mad they want to wreck the place and blame it on me just because they can't handle a little burn."

Question: what kind of people do you hate the most? Aside from me! *taunting smirk*
"Posh boy would-be commanders."

Sir Henry Roessler spits out the last word with a look of disgust on his face.

"You mean to tell me you're fit for command, fit to tell us lads where to risk our lives because you plopped out of some noblewoman. Bah, come back once you've been bloodied, boy. Until then you can make your glorious charge by yourself."

Question: Let's say you're going out with a bunch of friends! Just a couple lads out on the town. Or on the countryside. Whatever you like. Your mates turn to you to ask what the plan is for tonight. What do you suggest?
"Hmm... depends on who these lads are. Do I know them? They're the usual group I run with or... just lads from the countryside.

If it's the former, we're going swimming, probably Westfall or Stranglethorn. If it's the latter, I'd take them to an inn and play truth or dare while getting drunk."

Question: What is the race you find most aesthetically pleasing, that isn't your own?
"I'd say Sin'dorei... that's not cheating, I hope? Naaah, I don't think it is." She says with a smirk.

Question: Going by the same theme, which race you find the least aesthetically pleasing?
"Ah, I'd name the Forsaken. Least pleasing, aesthetically and otherwise. I mean, humans except all dead, rotten and full of sinister plans. Nah, I'll pass. Naming them feels like cheating though. I'll name the tauren runner-up. Wouldn't call 'em ugly but they're too far removed for myself to consider them aesthetically pleasing."

Question: How do you deal with pressure and stress?
I get meself in a nice bath n light scented candles, find me favorite book ta read. Just lettin' de wata wash 'way de problems.

Or I get meself so' igh i forget was be up 'n wat be down.. Good times ya.

Question: Do you have any childhood heroes, who you still look up to? Or any you now have dismissed?
"Sir Knight Champion Anduin Lothar, master of the Brotherhood of the Horse. I saw him fight in the first and second wars; the way he could wield a blade, was more devastating than any wizard or paladin I've ever seen. He took battle, and created an art form. A painter, with a canvas of green, and paint of black and red.

The world shall never see his like again; truly, the blood of Thoradin pulsing through his heart."

Question:
What is your favourite meal to eat, your favourite meal to cook; and your favourite drinks to go with them?
"Oh my, that's quite a question. For something I love to eat, it would have to be steak marinated in red wine. I've eaten it only like... twice and have no clue how it's done, but it tastes good. For what I love to cook... does conjuring count as cooking? If that's the case, I love conjuring ice-cream. A favourite drink... has to be some red wine from Quel'Thalas. No contenders here, really."

Question: If you could master using any magic type without experiencing any sorts of drawbacks and negative consequences typical for it, what one would you pick and why?
Why of course, I would choose the Arcane. We do not know yet the full limits of one mastering the arts of Arcane, which fascinates me. Where as I believe that the Light would be able to mend the wounds of the past, I like to think that the Arcane, in the right hands, can achieve the same.

Question:
Do you trust Magic. If you do or do not, then why?
It's a strange question, really. I trust magic as much as any good sailor trusts the sea, I'd wager.
As long as you know what you're doing, and you know which precautions to take, then you'll probably be fine. If not, the situation will likely turn... rather delicate.

If you're asking whether or not I'd choose magic over a sword if I ever had to confront someone, then I suppose so. I'd prefer not to scuffle, to tell the truth. Maybe I'd just use my legs instead and run away. Could that be my third option?

Question:
I hear some cultures and tribes choose spirit animals to represent them. Which sort of animal would you choose?