Let's make it an interview #3

"... well, I'd pick a phoenix, surprising enough. I can imagine someone asking why but i can go into detail"
She sighs and trails her right hand through her hair.
"it's due to I've fallen and risen multiple times, Metaphorically ofcourse. Now, i am here and doing my best i can for everyone i know"
She offers her a smile

Question: "During your Childhood, what was the best and the worst things you knew and wanted to do, or avoid doing?"

“The best of times were spent with my family, my mother telling stories of the old world by campfires to keep the memory alive and my father teaching me to whittle the beasts brought home from his hunts. Having my wolf close, sleeping beside me under the stars was a gift. I worked eagerly to have those moments.”

After a brief, melancholy beat she continues.

“One thing I preferred to avoid was the attentions of young warriors as I came of age. Blue eyes are special. Desirable, even. Some would offer to hunt, like the old ways but I wanted to be left in peace. When the winds spoke, I suddenly had better excuses.”

Question:

You are recognised for your ability, or perhaps punished but either way, you are chosen to lead an expedition to the mysterious island of Tel’Abim. Out of all the famous heroes lined up to join you, which four do you choose and why?

“Garrosh, Garrosh, Garrosh and Garrosh. T’is simple.” Mahli’ficia says as she leans back, gently circling a shimmering glass of wine.
"With so much hot air between them, they would cause such a fuss as to draw the attention of practically every enemy within a ten mile radius. It would be chaos! There’d even be a chance they might become their own regional warlords. Of course this would throw said Island into complete and utter chaos for the foreseeable centuries to come, but it should draw any attention away from me and my work~ "

Question:

“What is your most uncomfortable experience with a demon, and what has been your most fun moment with a demon?”

“Getting stabbed. Stabbing it back. The Long Vigil is no joke, demons are intolerable.”

Question: How is your love life?

‘Looks’ awkwardly around, then hesitantly looks down at Alystiel.

“It’s a… uhm… work in progress.”

Question: If you had to choose between dating a Death Knight or a Demon Hunter, whom would you go with?

1 Like

“While I don’t have problem with the dead - in fact, my family and best friends are dead… I think with a Demon Hunter I would have so much in common, a date would be a quite enjoyable”

Question: Would you help the Exodar-Draenei to take back the Vindicaar from the Lightforged? They tagged along and never gave back the controll crystals…

“Would I help the Exodar-Draenei take back the vindicaar from the lightforged and- WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT, GOATTITS? Ok! First off, you assume I know what the hell the difference between you goat people is. Second off, What’s a damn control crystal and why is it important?”

Thuldrell continues rambling on for a while

Question: Congratulations! You won a contest and were given the choice 100 thousand gold pieces OR the mystery box! Which one do you pick?

1 Like

“Mystery box could be, like… a copper. I’m going safe and taking the gold. Money’s always nice.”

Question: What did you get for Winter Veil? Was it what you wanted? If not what did you want instead?

Pondering for a moment, she answers.

“I recieved the satisfaction of being right. It was a mixed feeling but I would not choose ignorance over harsh truths.”

Question:

ETC or Blight Boar?

“Orchestral”

Question: What do you look forward too the most after a long day?

“Meeting new people and their stuff.”

Question: What do you like to steal the most?

“Names and hearts ofcourse~”

She offers a soft smile
Question: What are you going to do after this conflict dies down?

"If I yet live, another walk of penance through the Barrens is a priority; a gathering of the willing, asking the spirits of the land and the dead for ways to atone for what was done on the path to victory by all involved. I believe that it will be all the more important now than it was after the deposing of the son of Hellscream as too much is already done, not by necessity but by choice with no thought nor remorse.

The lessons of the loss of Draenor must never need repeating as this wounded world is all that we have left."

Question:

A large ship with all manner of people of different professions, expertise and age is suddenly sinking. You control access to the one functioning lifeboat. Who do you choose to save?

“A tough one… and I only could choose one?”

*Zymara ponders a bit

“… then let it be the fattest, slowest and dumbest. (Preferably a Tauren girl, because of the free milk…) Alone on the sea my partner could be a meal for several days, untill someone saves Me!”

Question: King Anduin or King Greymane? Who would you choose to lead the Alliance as a new High King?

King Anduin because he is t’ damned king, t’ other lads a wee dog. If ah want the king playing fetch an’ kicking dirt around all day then sure, but ah dunnae think that’s a very good idea.

Ruin the bloomin’ garden.

Question: Horde - kill them all, spare most or something altogether different?

1 Like

Kill them all, including the children. The Horde started the war with an attack in civilians, so I see no reason why Horde civilians are unfair game. They will support the Horde, even if they are not soldiers, and are thus contributing to the death of our people. There can be no peace as long as the orcs and undead run around Azeroth, and thus should be exterminated. Many of you say ‘but what about the tauren? They’re nice, right?’ To which I say ‘you can tell a lot about someone by the quality of their friends.’ They too will pay the price for befriending those destructive, vile monsters.

We really should have backed up Daelin Proudmoore’s crusade when we had the chance.

Question: You have been forced into serving a dragonflight against your will (or you voluntarily serve). Which one would you choose and why?

“One might think that as a mage I would be most inclined toward serving Blue dragons but in truth, I greatly envy Bronze ones for their means of traversing time itself and experiencing history that I so fervently study. If I could, I might very well aid them in their stewardship of chronological integrity.”

Question:

Your liege, lord, liege-lord, regent, whichever applies have granted you land and influence over a small neglected town at the borders of the realm. What is your first priority, your policy toward crime and your highest ambition that this spot of land will allow?

Question:

Your liege, lord, liege-lord, regent, whichever applies have granted you land and influence over a small neglected town at the borders of the realm. What is your first priority, your policy toward crime and your highest ambition that this spot of land will allow?

"If it’s been neglected for a long time then it’s likely in need of repairs, upkeep, and quality of life improvements. First priority is to get the place to a stable, reasonably prosperous state. Once that’s done I can focus on turning it into a center of learning.

"Not only will education help the people in the town itself make the best of their resources, but a university would draw in students from the rest of the Alliance. They bring with them their money, their connections, and when they leave they spread the word. Within a few decades we should be thriving, assuming all goes well.

“In the long term, develop the university into a center for magical research. The Alliance needs more of them - Gnomes are more focused on machinery, the Highborne have relied on the same old techniques for ten thousand years, and my own people simply haven’t had the opportunity to develop ours because we’re always running or fighting. Dalaran cannot be the only place where the magical arts are truly studied. Especially since they decided to let the Horde back in.”

Question:

If you could convince a single race of the enemy faction to switch sides, which one would it be? Why?

Gnomes for sure - Gnomes + Gobblins on sameside ; you know what’s gonna happen next in engineering…

Question: Which villan you want to remove from wow universe?

Gamon.

It’s clear he alone is responsible for preventing the Horde from being roflstomped by the Alliance despite the latter’s clear numerical, economical and geopolitical superiority at the end of the third war - and for keeping neutral factions such as for instance the Argent Crusade or Cenarion Circle from intervening despite Sylvanas’s multiple and clear transgressions.

Such a notorious mastermind cannot be allowed to live.

Question: On a scale from 1 to 10, how amazing would you say Keyur’s hair looks? (this cannot be answered by Keyur)

2 Likes