Let's make it an interview #3

8 or 9, maybe

He is … Fabulous!

Question: Eating Tauren-burger is a crime?

1 Like

“Back when Thrall be de warchief, he declared cannibalism against Horde law. But it ain’t cannibalism if it ain’t ya own race. Jus’ don’t offer ya Tauren friends a bite. Dey don’t be takin’ it well.”

Question: What is one thing you wish more of your own people would understand?

1 Like

“That ye don’t need to set yer own damn beard ablaze just to look cool!”

Question: “What is the best brew on Azeroth?”

Places a bucket on the table, the content looking like someone puked into it and then added food coloring and glitter, smelling it doesn’t do any better as it smells like many thing rotted and died in the bucket.
“Dis 'ere be Jani Juice, ya may tink it look ‘orrible n smell like ya pulled a body from de grave, but it taste betta den anytin’ dem dere dwarves can come wit.”
*Lifting the bucket he takes sizable gulps from it before dropping it again and looks at the interview, letting out a small Hicc

Question:
What is your favorite leader? Can be of any faction or organization.

1 Like

“True lord claimed by shifting sand, felled and claimed by betrayers’ hands. Souls awash in shadow, taken by the tide, a name stained and sullied by fetters of broken lands. All that was can never be undone, never again to tread the setting sun.”

Question:

Oh no! Your beloved is a spy for the opposing faction. You thought that you knew them and perhaps you still do, but for this indiscretion. The enemy has claimed so many but at the same time, your beloved is your anchor, your port in the storm of this eternal war. What do you do?

“I’ve sailed in choppier waters before, so I shall get through this. If the woman I loved turned out to be a spy, then the woman I loved was a simple illusion, and I cannot afford to get hung up about things that don’t exist for too long. There are those who suggest I should take it a bit easier, but there can be no rest for the wicked. The spy will die with the rest of them.”

Question: Your current home has been obliterated (not conquered, but completely destroyed) by the enemy. Where do you move to and settle down once all this is over?

"Well… if the Void was entirely destroyed; something I will admit I had never anticipated in this eon; then I would be torn between Quel’Thalas(once we have made the place sane again) and Shadowmoon valley. I miss the serenity of eversong woods, but at the same time there is something beautiful about watching relentless, felborne destruction rain coninteously down across an ash covered blackened hellscape.

… decisions, decisions!"

Question: Through a series of bad life decisions, you find yourself having to choose between three options to (potentially) get you out of this mess. Do you choose path A, B or C, and why do you think that is your best option(or not)?
A: A business venture with a Goblin.
B: A date with a Succubus.
C: A defensive war alongside a Night Elf.

1 Like

A is out of the question. It is in the little exploding Imps natrue to betray their partner for more profit. Optionally, sell them for even more profit! So… hehe… no
C… well… maybe alongside a Highborne. I prefer fighting wars alongside someone who mastered the art of sleeping in a bed, not on a branch, or on the ground. Or how to wear some clothes, insead of leaves…

A date with a succubus… way better than the other two option!
I don’t know how exactly would a date with a Sayaad get out me of the mess but… worth a shot!

Question: Sargeras appears to you and offers you a position in his Legion, like he did with the Eradar… would you accept?

stares at the interviewer blankly for several long moments before slapping them

Stupid question. Nah! 'course nah! Ja dum dum.

Question: Are slugs slugs or snails in disguise?

“I lack knowledge on Alteraci surrender monkey cuisine. Apologies from yers truly. But they’re both as spineless as the people who eat them! Snails in disguise probably, thinking about it.”

Question: Do you have any allergies?

“Does my reaction to Light count as one? I feel unease near it and feel as if I was burning when in contact with it.”

Question: You’re a member of hostile faction visiting a city under disguise. A Demon Hunter discovers you, you run. After a long chase, the Illidari manages to catch up with you, pushes you to the ground and presses a glaive against your neck. He says “Give me one reason not to kill you.”. What do you do or say?

1 Like

Well, a swift knee in his crotch, just how we learned in the Draenei self-deffense course…

Or

If not possible to rehearse the Nutcracker, then lean close to his ear and whisper “Hail Hydra”…

Question: You cornered a Shivarra after a long fight, but she falls on her knees and begs you to let her go; she says she was forced in to the Legion but now the chains on her soul are broken, thanks to you… she wants you to let her go and/or help the save the other Demons from the Legion remnants… what would you do?

"I would look up at the towering, six armed killing machine and first reprimand her for being such a terrible liar. I would then tell her there is no shame in wanting to build your very own little demonic army.

Then I would offer her a job opportunity of becoming my servant if she could defeat my current Shivarra demoness. If she failed or refused, I would then give her the traditional villain speech reminding her that Warlocks do not show mercy, and force her to become my housemaid for the next six months. At least then those six arms would come in handy~"

Question: You find yourself alone in a dark alley with no one else nearby when you suddenly run into Zymara. What do you do?!

1 Like

“Zymara would be put in a time out, spending a few days in the Absurdly Spacious Bag™ until such a time when she is less inclined toward sedating people for mischief, then turned over into capable hands of exodar peacekeepers so that they can correctly handle the woman’s apparent eccentricities.”

Question:

You are on an island expedition like so many others, hunting azerite. You spot yet another previously uncharted island and step ashore. To your surprise, the island is wholly lacking in azerite but filled with gold treasure. The problem? The gold is apparently cursed! An old pirate journal left in a pile of clean bones with signs of having been chewed on cryptically states that greed feeds greed and that removing the curse isn’t an option. Taking the treasure makes you fabulously wealthy, though. What do you do?

Remove the signs of the treasure being cursed before leaving subtle hits to an adversary about the island’s location and the treasure without spoiling it might be cursed, letting them take the cursed goods with them and then observe what happens to them.

Question:
Your family’s name has been offended by an outside source, what is the best course of action for this?

1 Like

Destroy the source
A weak man uses threats. A powerful man has no need for threats. If you confront a man with the threats of force and he concedes, it is because he fears you. The threat was unnecessary. Never threaten an enemy. It will anger him. A man who has been threatened feels the need to do something to erase the stain on his honor. If you have the force to destroy an enemy, destroy him. A living enemy is dangerous. A dead enemy is dead. Better to have a graveyard of dead enemies than a single angry one…

Question: You are in a cave with a friendly Forsaken and a heavily wounded, unconscious Draenei. The cave and everyone in it will be destroyed in any second by an Azerite bomb. You have just enough power for a teleport, but only for two! Who would you choose and why?
A, The Draenei and You
B, The Forsaken and You
C, The Draenei and the Forsaken, you will die a hero’s death

“I mean anyone who is willing to use our world blood for their selfish ends, deserve nothing better but to be crushed by her. but life shouldn’t be thrown away so easily by such thoughts. if it came down to it, I would pick the latter knowing full well
I would survive.”

Erah gives a sharp smirk to the interviewer.

“You know it isn’t my first time to be crushed by the earth and make it out alive.”

Question: what’s your weapon of choice and why. this can range to basic weapons or conduits such as totems and wands etc.

1 Like

“My weapon of choice is my Warmage’s Spire, my trusty staff. Not only does it aid my reaching capabilities (due to my… height) but is also a powerful ally. I’m no Monk, but using a staff aid the flow of strikes is perfect when magic doesn’t cut it. Maybe It’s good I am this size, as my staff is a great counterweight, turning fights into something of a… Dance? Ehh, maybe…”

Question: Who/what is your greatest nemesis?

"Nemesis, huh? Hmh. Now that the necromancer who killed my mother is dead, there’s only one name that comes to mind: Tezaba, the Claws of the Lynx. I first encountered her during the most recent war with the Amani Trolls in Quel’thalas. She’s a shadow huntress, as dangerous as I am. We dueled over a dozen times, always trying to disrupt each other’s missions, but never fighting to the death. We won that war, but she survived.

“I saw her again on the Isle of Thunder. We’d both gotten better, and it showed. She was working for Zul and his Zandalari invasion, I was helping the Sunreavers fight it. I lost count of how often one of us stopped the other from killing some important figure, or ferrying vital relics, or tried to stop the other and failed… She’s still out there, too.”

Talraea pauses, thinking back. "I don’t know that much about her personally. She seems a devout follower of Halazzi, the Lynx. I know that’s one of the Loa most favored by the Amani, and it matches the totems and fetishes I’ve seen her carry. She’s dedicated, too, no question about that. Smart enough to know her value and know how best to use her skills. Focuses on the mission, not petty grudges or personal honor. All in all, she’s great to have on your side, deadly to be up against.

“And I hear she’s joined up with the Horde now, following the Zandalari. Just figures that we’d find ourselves on opposite sides again.”

Question: Which races are your favorite allies, and which are your least favorite? Explain, please.

"Understandably, I am partial to the Lightforged swordbrethren, families reunited at long last after crossing this great chasm of time and space that we might make it so. I have not yet found blood kin among them but in truth, we are all one family even if the ages have divided us.

It is difficult and perhaps unfair to rank our allies beyond this as each have their value and worth. I do not truly dislike any of them but for my natural wariness of some native customs. Take the kaldorei for example; some of our first and firmest allies upon this world once our noble intent was proven. Our cultures are very different, their faith is not ours and in their recent loss their grief and fury have them fallen into darkness leaving both friend and foe ill at ease. They are still friends and need support and guidance through this darkest hour.

My great concern lies with the humans. Short lived and thus ambitious with unpredictable natures and quickly shifting ways. Their faith tempers their mood and having one pious king to guide them provides stability. I worry that resurgence and rebuilding of their old empire in a new Arathor and Gilneas, even Lordaeron will spur a new aristocracy to act against its rivals and divide humanity once more with petty kingdoms striking at old allies to assert power and build legacies."

Question:

Another cataclysm is triggered by reckless azerite mining. Your home continent sinks! Where do you go to rebuild?