Let's make it an interview #3

Sure why not.
The horde wont accept the offer anyway but alternate azaroth might give us much needed reforcemence or allow us access to resourses to put the horde down.
Asuming ofcourse i can close it in case the other azaroth we open is worse then the horde and wants to slaughter us all.

Question:
If you where offered nearly limetless power but can only use said power to grant the wishes of mortals.
Would you take the offer, and if so why?

ā€œWhat, turn myself into some kinda genie in a bottle? Nah, Iā€™ll pass. Too many ways this could go wrong. I mean, what if I say yes and some absolutely horrible person makes me grant 'em wishes. All of a sudden the worldā€™s doomed and itā€™s my fault.ā€

Question: What was your youth like?

Question: What was your youth like?

ā€œPretty normal, honestly. My father is a merchant, and my mother was a Farstrider. We grew up in this small town in the middle of the forest, all peaceful and idyllic, and I spent most of my time reading, playing with my twin sister or getting into trouble in the woods. Heh, the more things changeā€¦ā€

Question: I normally donā€™t repeat questions, but the last answer to this one was very boring, so Iā€™m opening it up to someone whose life doesnā€™t revolve around one thing and one thing only: Do you have any hobbies, outside of your work? Any skills youā€™re especially proud of?

I am quite proud of my skills within abjuration magic! Not only did it I graduate with honors in the class, but it has let me win numerous mage duels with ease! As for a non professional hobby, wellā€¦ after two centuries with magecraft I have started to delve into mercantilism. Believe it or not, being an instructor at Dalaran or part of Umbricā€™s little cabal does not pay much!"

A coy smile forms on Mahliā€™ficiaā€™s dark blue lips as she leans back in the ornate chair, balancing precariously on its hind legs.

" ā€¦ but once you know how to make the right connections, two centuries of magical experience, and knowledge of exotic domains such as Demonology and Void magic is worth its weight in gold! Fortunately for me, the third war, two legion invasions and the scourge war has killed off a lot of experienced spell casters, creating a scarcity which in turn just makes my knowledge all the more valuable!"

Question: You are going to plan a wedding, and you must choose 1 of the 4 immediate characters right above you to assist you with the planning. Who do you choose, and why?

I would choose definitely Rorick. He is a hunter and a human. Perfect combination. He would be able to prepare a gorgeous feast of many personā€™s desire. And you know, humans are different than us, elves.

Due to their short lifespan, they know how to enjoy every moment in their relatively short life, that was granted to them. They know how to enjoy it better than us, because we have millennials to spend on this world.
With this mindset, I believe that he would be perfect assistent and advisor.

He is also sane and sensitive person. That is why I would choose him over Malaficius.

Question: If I have told you that I can provide you a meeting with any person (or animal) of your choosing. Who would it be? And why? What would you told him? It can be anybody, even a death person or somebody you really miss.

2 Likes

It would be my brother. He never forgave me for turning away from our ā€œsavioursā€ and embraced the Void. He never understood I did that for our home and people. Last time we met, he tried to murder me in the name of the Light. Long and ugly story. But if you could arrange a meeting - IF he still alive, and not sacrificed himself for the Naaru - and hold him down, while I try to explain himā€¦ thatā€¦ that would be nice.
That is, if he ever existed and not just a false, void-created memoryā€¦ the problem with the the Void, it seeks every possible path and sees them all as truthā€¦ thus, sometimes you have problem sorting out the details of your ā€œrealā€ past, present and sometimes, futureā€¦
I love to think, he wasā€¦ he is realā€¦ and it would be nice if I could explain him my reasons, and if he would forgive me.
Really nice.

Question: so you found one of the vials Illidan filled with the original Well of Eternity. With it, you could re-create it, just like he did so long ago. Would you do it? After all, Sargeras is gone, the Legion was more or less defeated and controlling such a Well could bring eternal peace in the right (or horrible destruction in the wrong) hands to Azerothā€¦

1 Like

Ahem! Well, helloā€¦

I would use it to heal Azeroth if couldā€¦
Or to restore Outland, if possibleā€¦

I just would do something to restore a homeā€Œ, a landā€¦
Hmmm

Question: You are the leader of Forsaken, in a situation just like when Legion ended and bfa hasnā€™t begunā€¦ So, Sargaeras plunged sword, no war has occured, Anduin offered peace ans gathering
What would you do?

I would accept his offer and plan common effort to heal the wound. I would make a pact with Anduin about Azerite and itā€™s usage. I would demand all horde to respect this pact and peace.

Question: Do you visit Darkmoon faire from time to time? Have you tried the new roller coaster?

3 Likes

This was the first Darkmoon Faire I managed to visit since Suramarā€™s shield is goneā€¦
It was an interesting experience.
Wastly different than a soiree back home or a masqueradeā€¦ and without the usual courtly games
But it was funā€¦ in its own way.
Iā€™m not sure I will visit it again, the tenctacle and eye motifs were a bit disturbing and I have the suspicion Iā€™m not alone with this feeling
But the roller coaster was nice

Question: Would you help the Falā€™Dorei to join your faction as an ally? As equals, not as servants or expendable shocktroopers. Equal members like any other in the Alliance/Horde

1 Like

ā€œThe Falā€™dorei? Those spider-elven creatures? From what Iā€™ve heard they are corrupted, monsters unable to be reasoned with. During the War in the Broken Isles an Illidari spoke about Falā€™dorei fighting for the Burning Legion, which makes me trust them even lessā€¦ so no I dont believe the Falā€™dorei would become an ally of the Alliance.ā€

Question: The Faction War has cost both factions many lives, but also many areas who some called home. Which casualty of war hurts you the most?

The loss of Regent Lord Lorā€™themar Theronā€™s Brain.

I still canā€™t believe that that pointy eared monkey exiled us! And to think I had just finished rebuilding my estate before his goons confiscated it all!

Question: The Darkmoon Faire wanted to expand, and had room for 1 more entertainer to draw a bigger crowd. In a choice between Shalim and Thyrellas, which of them do you think would have been the best addition to the Darkmoon Faire and why?

ā€œYou talk as if I am to know who they are. Excuse me, I do not spend too much time in the cities and towns, let alone to see these entertainment shows. That all said, I do hear the choir in Cathedral Square a few months back, and even I had to take a moment to appreciate.ā€ The druid gives a gentle smile.

Question:
Whatā€™s your favourite aspect about Noblegarden?

My favorite aspect about Noblegarden is the fluffy cute bunnies which are lovely and i want to hug them all!

Question: Do you like Lichs?

ā€œNo.ā€

Question: Whatā€™s the closest youā€™ve been to death?

1 Like

Dealinā€™ wit Bwonsamdi.

Question: old god victory or opposing faction victory? You must choose one.

ā€œI remember the last speech that Lord Illidan gave to his Illidari before his departure to Argus. I can remember every wordā€¦ā€
Shalim gazes at the horizon and quotes
ā€œMore will be asked from youā€¦ so much moreā€¦ Even now the enemies gatherā€¦ and the shadows grow darker. From this day forward, the defense of our worldā€¦ of all we hold dear rests with youā€
Shalim then looks down at the Zandalari and answers
ā€œWith this in mind, my decision is clear. Saving Azeroth is number one priority. Even at the cost of Alliance losing this war. We call these decisions sacrifices. Maybe, if the Horde won, it would be beneficial, because the war would ended.
I only hope that those, who are not interested in war or that would surrender to horde, would be spared and not killed because of the racismā€¦ā€

Question: I would like to expand on this. Would you surrender to the opposing faction if it could save your loved ones and your homeland from being tortured and destroyed?

1 Like

ā€œDeath before dishonor!ā€

Goreblood pounds his chestplate with a heavy gauntleted fist!

ā€œI would die for the Horde, but I would never surrender. That is not the warrior way, and my kinsmen know this. Like my fathers before me, I would take my axe with me to the bitter end, even if all the world burns around me.ā€

Question: Who is your most trusted ally and friend?

My Panthara, who is my only friend, ally and mount

Question: A Naaru ship just landed not too far from you and its pilot and crew - all the three Naaru - left it, like they always do. Its openā€¦ Would youā€¦ hijack it, to use it as a weapon or to escape from this doomed world? Please elaborate your answer what would you do and why?

ā€œMate, I wouldnā€™t even know how to operate the bloody thing if I wanted to. Nah, Iā€™d alert the nearest Draenei. Theyā€™ve been far more successful with those things than I could ever hope to be. Plus, you know, they generally seem to put them to good use. Look at the Vindicaar!ā€

Question: What is a luxury that you simply could not see yourself going without?

My Succubus servant, without her life is meaningless

Question: would you accept my bite, to become a Worgen?