Let's make it an interview #3

No, my wolf shawl is enough for my connection to the great Lo’gosh, but thanks for the offer

Question: Nagrand or Frostfire Ridge? Which one is better? And you like more?

1 Like

Question: Nagrand or Frostfire Ridge? Which one is better? And you like more?

“Nagrand, by a long shot. Don’t get me wrong, Frostfire has a harsh kind of beauty to it, but I like places I can comfortably live in. It’s why I spend so much time away from Telogrus. For the record, though, Shadowmoon is the best part of Draenor.”

Question: Is it better to be loved or feared? Assume you can’t have both.

1 Like

There are some who believe that a leader must be virtuous. Generosity breeds contempt. If a man has everything but the throne, what does he desire? He desires what all men desire: to obtain what he does not have.
Fear is more powerful than love, and the more desired emotion. Lords who are loved can fail, and like a lover, a lord who disappoints his people will earn nothing but hatred. A lord who is feared for his abject cruelty, however, is never spoken against. What’s more, a lord who is cruel but just is always admired.

Question: Would you accept the Black Dragonflight as an ally of your faction (and help them to make the deal) - considering the other Flights are on the verge of extinction, but the Balck Dragons are as strong as ever, even capable of breeding

“Interesting thought. I heard that these species can be powerful, but Illidari need no dragons to fight for them. We rather use felbats.”

Question: Long and boring life or very short life in which you have everything you desire? You can have only one.

“What a paradoxial question. If your life is boring, it already means you have everything you truely desire. so i’ll go with Long.”

Question: Do you remember your first love? Did you ever act on it or were it merely a young flame that got extinquished?

Well this is awkward…
But yeah
Actually she - a cute elven girl - was the reason, a certain young lad, after she ignored him, turned to the Alchemy to brew some love potion and when it not worked, to… uhm… darker arts, to summon an “expert”, namely a Succubus
It was a young flame that got extinquished really fast after my dear hooved, horned girl presented an ahem… alternative.

Question: since Sargeras stabbed our world and her blood is all over the place, quite some time passed. Admit it, you too gathered some Azerite, am I right? Tought so! So my question is: whats your plan with your collected Azerite? Donate to the Alliance/Horde? Keep it? Use it? Why and for what?

Well, i would donate it to the Earthen ring, which would go for healing world and alike stuff, as i am one of them…

Question: Which one would you choose, Gorehowl or Doomhammer?

“What would I do with these weapons? Too heavy and not practical in combat. But if I should choose, I would take the Doomhammer. Maybe I could find a way, how to ‘utilize’ it.”

Question: Would you betray your friend, who trusts you, to gain more power?

1 Like

Do not fear your enemies. Only a friend can betray you…
I’m a noble darling, of course I would do it!
Besides, a Noble don’t have friends . The nearest they can get to the idea is an enemy who is still alive

Quote: If… no… when our beloved Queen, Azshara rises, will you kneel before Her and follow Her to a birghter future?

Question: If… no… when our beloved Queen, Azshara rises, will you kneel before Her and follow Her to a birghter future?

“Are you serious? She nearly got the world destroyed once, and that was before she served N’zoth. Now she belongs to him and has repeatedly sent attacks against all of us. She’s insane. No, if I kneel, it’s so I can spring up and cut her throat.”

Question: Of all the enemies Azeroth has faced so far, which ones scare you the most? (If your answer is “None, I’m fearless,” feel free to keep it to yourself.)

“If I am quite honest, I fear the Scourge most, and always will. I was but a child when Quel’thalas fell. I watched the walls fall, I watched cadavers fly over the walls. I hid from ghouls beneath the body of my own mother. I buried her myself, and one day saw her rise from the grave. Nothing has ever left a scar on me like that did. Nothing.”
Salarya’s usual cold and commanding demeanour, is absent.

Question: Which nation would you most want to rule?

A nation to rule? Well, i have no interest to rule…

But if ever a faction or region, would be the Mag’har of Garadar, and their region, Nagrand…

Question: Gul’dan or Khadgar, who is better?

I don’t know who either of those are, sir! They, uh-… They can’t be that famous if I’ve never heard of them, right? Khadgar’s name sounds way better, though.

Question: If there was no war, what would you do?

“Get in contact with my family back home as the first thing. After that… well, I’m not really involving myself with the war. I have a rule of not doing political wars.
So, guess I’d just keep doing what I’m doing now, except with little visits to neutral territories to meet up with certain people.”

Question:
If you could be reborn as any race, but you couldn’t remain your own race, what would you choose? Also, no animals, please stick to humanoid races.

Probably Vrykul… Honorable warriors, to be reborn as Valarjar… Or maybe Tauren, their ways are similar to orcs… Honor… Ancestors… Yes…

Question: you’re given the Ashbringer… What would you do and feel?

“Ash-bringer? Is that some kind of weapon? Oh yes… I can remember some priests talking about it. Before I… Well, nevermind. Back to the topic. I would probably feel nothing special, just another weapon to dismantle and reforge in more suitable one, I suppose?”

Question: What would be your last wish before death?

2 Likes

I would wish to survive, to live… duh :crazy_face:

Okay this was a bit silly, yet true answer
So my question is the same:

Question: What would be your last wish before death?

1 Like

“My wish? To be a honorable Person, and when I die, i die a true warrior’s death… for good…
I wish I’d join my Ancestors after it…”

Question: Where do you want to go when you die? As your soul… Joining the Ancestors? Light? Emerald dream? Or anything else?

“I have heard tales of the Emerald Dream before, of it’s beauty. I am no druid and I have no close ties with nature, but one can dream to see such a place one day. More realistically, I don’t know where my soul might go. I just hope it will truly be over, and that I can rest eternally.”

Question: You are stranded all alone with the race of the opposite faction you hate the most. There is only one vial of water, barely enough for one. What would you do?

1 Like

Stranded alone with the member of the race I hate most, without any hope of survival or could use my magic to teleport or conjure food and water…?
And only a vial of water…
:face_with_monocle:
I would poison it, naturally… as a good Noble of Suramar, several of my rings contains different kind of poisons for parties, soirées, diners and situations when a little “help” would… help. Of course over the years I’ve trained my body to be resistant or at least survive my own poisons… and have just in case in my other jewels some antidote…
So I would poison the water and would offer it to my dear enemy and as a sigh of good will I would offer to him/her to choose the cup if he/she would not trust me!
After my hated adversary is dead I would focus on survival
But even if I would die… I would die knowing, I have won :wine_glass:

Question: How would you convince Thalyssra to stay in the Horde (if you are a Horde member… or not, it would be fun to know if any Alliance member would prefer the Shal’Dorei to stay in the Horde) or abandon it and join the Alliance, if you would have the chance?

1 Like